Currency Trading Dec 18th-22nd

Offshore Trader said:
My long at 68 now has stop at +20 so it's not all bad....
...sorry OT!, bleary eyed this morning...misread your post. Good to see you in on this one too.

Daily chart, how about resistance around 670 to set up the next leg south?

Attachments

• WW Daily 191206 am1.GIF
    WW Daily 191206 am1.GIF
    17.8 KB · Views: 218
Morning all,
That was a good call Chow and some turn-around by the market. Of course it cost me a fair few pips from my short position but I've now flipped to long which is looking quite good. It seems that this may be the end of this corrective period and we could be back on the trend. Here's hoping!

Morning all,

Pound seems to have moved sharply against the euro and yen this morning......... what's that all about? Thai stock exchange falls 16% on measures brought in to halt the rise of the Thai baht..... Asian nervousness spreading?

Next stop 650?

ChowClown said:
Daily chart, how about resistance around 670 to set up the next leg south?

hi chow,

you could be right, but IMHO we still are in the middle of a bullflag, enforced by a double bottom (horizontal line).

j

jacinto said:
hi chow,

you could be right, but IMHO we still are in the middle of a bullflag, enforced by a double bottom (horizontal line).

j
Hi J, prefer your analysis. Great flag.

ChowClown said:
Hi J, prefer your analysis. Great flag.

thanks mate, but i prefer your call for a long at 9530 yesterday :LOL: . (edit: 9430 :eek: )

i am now too upset to even look at a chart. Have a 4 year old next to me, and would have been nice to have taken a long, and finished by 9 am like City. Instead, will just call it a day, and look for something tomorrow.

bu99er, bu99er, bu99er.

well, cant cry over spilled milk :LOL:

j

Last edited:
Closed at t/p for +150. Brilliant considering my recent run of bad luck. That'll be it for the day then.

Early finish

City Bound said:
Closed at t/p for +150. Brilliant considering my recent run of bad luck. That'll be it for the day then.

Me too :D

A decent break proving patience has its' virtues ;)

Attachments

• tues.JPG
    tues.JPG
    173.1 KB · Views: 206
Marwan2010 said:
GBP SHORT @ 1.9622, stop 40 pips
hi M, good luck for this. I'm watching a pattern developing on the 5min which could well deliver 30-40 pips from your entry. Early stages though, so could easily morph into something else - what's your timeframe/target?

Hi Chow - thanks for the input, first target is 30 pips, taking incremental profits, than targeting 200 ema on 30 min chart, with a trailing stop each 25 pip move

JPY waiting for a 123 on 30 min chart or a break of the lower trendline for a short entry.
4h u have a macd div and triple top - any views?