yen solid bull , AUD coming
USD , GBP,Euro , CHF bears

6am pairs - scalping
Ea , EJ ,UJ ....sells all going fine
even AU buys in the frame

not to bad today - stedy eddie
N

morning short GU 39

hey buddy - that was a good trade .......just a little too aggressive on the S/L

(Personally ? - i'm not scalping GU as the usd is too damn weak..but that's me :) )

People are probably aware of the controversy that went on when Forexperian was running his threads here at T2win ..I got on fine with F , hes a damn good trader ...and still is ......but many here found him arrogant and strong opinionated and he eventually got banned ***

F used to set incredibly small S/L's .........I couldn't get near him ........but that's how good he was/is.........

stop Losses are one of THE major factors in trading.........whilst I do set pretty tight ones most of the time theres nothing wrong with stepping back and giving yourself some space ...........its better to make a small profit on a call than a silly loss trying to make a little more on the trade from a tighter Stop...........don't try to trade better than you actually are ........ :smart:

N

****Ive been around traders / trading since the early 1980's ..........if people at T2win honestly think top traders are fluffy bunnies then they need to get out more ....F was a pussy cat vs most of the best traders ive worked with .......most don't win popularity contests :)

Attachments

• gu sells.JPG
    gu sells.JPG
    100.1 KB · Views: 68
usd bear gang ..........nice ........we have bull yen and bear gbp in the frame as well .....play the pairs off that

looking at the weekly action the usd is around the -110/-120 pips down on week......perhaps we may see some traders closing out (ie buying it) the last 2 days of shorting it ..also perhaps a little shorting on Cad and AUD expected today after a reasonable few days bull

N

usd bear gang ..........nice ........we have bull yen and bear gbp in the frame as well .....play the pairs off that

all change since last post..........Euro bull , USD bull now , AUD bear , Yen bull

nice correlation on Yen / USD helps the action plenty on G8 (y)

N

yen bull not doing significant damage to EJ / UJ as Euro and usd bullish as well

EA buys and now GU sells more in play instead

gu looks real promising here off the R 3011.....at 3004 now here so charge in on reconfirmed sells / swing high

if you want to be a trader and go REAL tight on Slops ....that's what you do

cant turn usd over to bull again..........urrrrrrr............UCAD the sell

yen and usd both under bear pressure now ........last bastions of Bull just being broken

so much for London morning session .dominant pair in my salp stable was the GU sell......you saw me attacking a little earlier a few times I think

got to 2958/57 last 3 mons or so ....but bouncing now ..started morning around the 3043's so plenty of pips there for the scalpers

N