Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

going to wait one more chance for usd to bounce into 8am bar ............easily happy to sell it now if conditions deteriorate

slow progress north by usd ..............not convinced so gearing for more usd selloffs

ive called the European bulls correct but usd still rising .............holding wth small losses at moment

i'm out on eu for small profits but letting the gbp play bull chicken with the rising usd

jees i'm still riding the gu ............so many wrong reasons but im hanging in

the euro and gbp and usd have all gone north..................I missed the uchf buy

furious with myself for missing so many easy pips in last 15 mins .............back later

hey all......sorry my heads not in the game today .........ive missed easy easy pips from a 20 pip usd drive north as I wasn't watching the whole market and got tied up on one pair

back later ............go to sort some work stuff out that's on my mind

N

ive just squeezed off a eu buy at f's thread but hard going

this is what i mean a few mins back ......I attacked the uchf sell but otherwise how can I trade the green usd against the blue euro against the red gbp ....they are all positively correlated !!

N

Attachments

• impossible.JPG
    impossible.JPG
    78.2 KB · Views: 121
hey guys ............sorry been under radar today ........lots to do at home so trading/working instead of posting .........

hope everyone bagged the usd pair "elephant" today ........that gu sell !

have great weekends .............i'm watching laura robson so no more trading .....Cmon girl !!!

N

Attachments

• gu sell of the day.JPG
    gu sell of the day.JPG
    76.2 KB · Views: 146