Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

hi man what is correl saying about gu eu ej?

dailys ?..........see comments on chart 1

hourly ?..........see comments chart 2

the basic FXCorrelator just allows a window into the market for the settings / TF you choose........then you have to apply the personal forex strategies you use ...........

I am loosely using it in my scalping but the stuff I have now is way different in design ....it is still utilising the principles of individual currency movements and behaviour though

N:smart:

Attachments

• daily analysis.JPG
    daily analysis.JPG
    112.3 KB · Views: 130
  • hourly.JPG
    hourly.JPG
    113 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:
Good morning N

Check out MM 's recent results - taking 3k up to approx 30k n just a few sessions on a demo with proof

Also on LMAX platform

I reckon he's getting good now :)

Have a relaxed focused day

Regards

F

dailys ?..........see comments on chart 1

hourly ?..........see comments chart 2

the basic FXCorrelator just allows a window into the market for the settings / TF you choose........then you have to apply the personal forex strategies you use ...........

I am loosely using it in my scalping but the stuff I have now is way different in design ....it is still utilising the principles of individual currency movements and behaviour though

N:smart:
my immediate thought was that it could really help in choosing which pairs to trade/ watch

more laid back to day in my trading ................i'm looking at a lot of my actions and behaviour............

if anyone is interested i'm in some USD buys (selling EU and AU).........but no real action at present and I may have got in a little late

N

usd is still a bull signal for me and holding ok now .........cad and the aussies are the sells

Hi Guys

Not being rude.

But when are you both going to move from demo to a real account.

Just seems that you doing a lot of work for a demo.

When the work could be done on a real account.