Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

you will notive that au hasn't lost money ..........it merely stood still whilst other pairs made money !!!

that's what I mean generally about trying to get into trades where I don't lose and can exit quickly .....................less losing = eventually more winning

N

will tighten/take that .............more calls to make as usd now retraces north a little

N

this is a nice move .........plenty of legs for euro falls as long as the usd bull lasts out

have to go to some agency / contractor meetings this afternoon now ...later

N

a few pips up so another good morning............have fun all !!!

hey all

well I see that usd kept nudging north from my last post.........then bang....... it dumped from around 1pm .........taking out the daily low then adding the same amount of pips south again .....................till about 3pm .........2 hours of mayhem !

and then a 70% usd index retrace north since ................ jees ive missed some pips

N

u/j took 60 pips off that usd collapse............gbp and NZD also made a few quid buying them .......

then re the usd rebound north ....NZD reversed and sailed 80 pips south (now that's a tough call to make early doors after its big rises) whilst Eurusd put 40-50 pips on the sell

usd and nzd are doing well today regarding negative correlation..........perfect for trading them as a pair !!

Attachments

• negative correlation.JPG
    negative correlation.JPG
    90.1 KB · Views: 226
Last edited:
ok lets see if I can end the day with a little pippage ..........buckle up

N

ok we are into 90 mins of usd selling...........not sure if its worth steppin into established trends ..........

given NZD's negative correlation today to usd i'm tempted to take a NU sell soon ..........wait