Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

big big pressure now on extended usd bear move..........aussies and yen lining up as buys

Hi N

Hope you had a decent day

Mine was a laugh

You know you mentioned recently i seem to have lost my haters ?

Well it started again today - normal stuff - trying to find fault etc and then besides having over 15 members following me - I then had over 30 guests as well

Strange

Still it makes good reading and if you have 20 mins later worth having a quick look through todays pages - just for the crack

I had to finish with a good one and just had to blow my trumpet in the end

I really wish a genuine hater would just give me a month to improve them - I have offered it free to one guy with no strings - but no answer yet - strange to say the least

Are you around the rest of the week just out of interest ?

Regards

F

Hi N

Hope you had a decent day

Mine was a laugh

You know you mentioned recently i seem to have lost my haters ?

Well it started again today - normal stuff - trying to find fault etc and then besides having over 15 members following me - I then had over 30 guests as well

Strange

Still it makes good reading and if you have 20 mins later worth having a quick look through todays pages - just for the crack

I had to finish with a good one and just had to blow my trumpet in the end

I really wish a genuine hater would just give me a month to improve them - I have offered it free to one guy with no strings - but no answer yet - strange to say the least

Are you around the rest of the week just out of interest ?

Regards

F

hey F.................yes I noted your comments re lurkers...........i'm surprised that they still turn out as not sure what else you have to prove to them ................

tomorrow i'm tied up then perhaps around a little thurs / Friday .........i'm waiting on some final contractual terms that are still in negotiation for Monday start.............. and a shedload of market /company information I need to be reading that's on the chair ...........

i'll take a quick read now of the days posts

N

jees F is getting the runaround.............

most people viewing wouldn't know one end of a successful trader from another.........

why ?

because they've never met one ..letalone had a chance to learn from one before

you can lead a horse to water .......:whistling

N

hey all

ok usd is holding bull on 1hrs...........that doesn't mean i'm scalping that direction though

your money your bet

N

Attachments

• usd bull.JPG
    usd bull.JPG
    79.1 KB · Views: 193
usd is a sell on scalp front ............from around 6am it finally announced its intentions to come off the Asian bull move

its sitting around 50% retrace now from early Asian bull session

usd still a sell........

gbp making a few murmurs on rising............still generally aussie led buys at moment

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/dis...ert-retail-forex-trader-3670.html#post2401834

ladies and gentlemen - the clues in red............the secret to trading is not winning, its first about ensuring you are not losing

I hate analogies of trading with sport ........but I learned about this particular rule as a Tottenham fan over the years watching arsenals defensive machines give nothing away and always do well..............you start with rock solid defensive strategies then add the attacking game..........no brainer in any sport or business......so apply it to your trading

usd still a sell........

gbp making a few murmurs on rising............still generally aussie led buys at moment

gbp nibbling still away north........usd ranging now ........

sorry on EU........I was about 4-5 pips off the pace

gu below 6200.........just waiting for a reconfirm on the usd bull move

could have got in a little "cheaper" on GU above 6200...........its 98 now as usd keeps nudging north

aussies still selling

nu is the sell ........eu languishing in 2611..........gu offered a few sell pips then reversed dramatically

usd still rising ...........EU now at 93 which is fine from 2610 call ...........just waiting for gu to finally breach the 6200's ............some cheaper sells on that one earlier

I have to say the gu is also peach of a potential buy...............we just need usd to fold a little ......................it must soon I think t