Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

ok mixed bag this morning...............not up as much as wanted .............perhaps the day job is the better idea !!

later
N

as I leave the yen is on fire..................U/J still going south nicely .......damn should've punted on it .....but not my favourite pairing

as I leave the usd index is challenging north again after recent bear moves...........be careful

hey all ............back again and I see the USD changed direction again and came south for a while before retracing north ...........steady cycling down in true market style

EU clipped 2713 recently...........that was a nice signal earlier from the 2690's when I left the screens

as I leave the yen is on fire..................U/J still going south nicely .......damn should've punted on it .....but not my favourite pairing

u/j down further at 109.23....damn that's been a good run....50 pip fall since early London opening (y)

not hit...........the usd is just not moving at all here and ranging about 1-2 pips.....steppin out until more clarity