Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

ok last night I finally agreed some contract/consultancy work with a US company to support some of their recent acquisitions in Europe .......lots of travelling and late nights to come but hey ........I love it really ........

I will start early October and will have to sadly step away from my Trading for the short term..................I may dabble a little on the longer term charts but certainly no scalping

I will certainly try have a final play next week and will naturally always be here to answer any questions people have on strengthmeters and the links below I offer for free.....I always love dropping in and sharing the banter !

I will return to the table at some point .........I know I can make money scalping and it will be a fun activity when I get more time to focus on it and step away from corporate life in next 3-5 years

N

heres the goldmeter - available free below in the links

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/commodities-money-markets/157250-fxcorrelator_goldmeter.html

its not rocket science ..treat Gold like a currency (XAUUSD) and watch for divergence on USD and GOLD indexes

recently its been as easy as pie to sell XAUUSD..........the usd is strong strong strong so always pressure on the XAUUSD to fall ..........just wait for GOLD index (violet) to fall as well and you have a win win

more recently we see the gold index coming north into USD territory .....so no trading at present ...............

unless usd takes a real hit I can only see this as a temporary respite before we get the chance to dump XAUUSD again (y)

N

Attachments

• gold trades.JPG
    gold trades.JPG
    124.2 KB · Views: 108
Hi N

I have just seen that you might be busy with some contract work starting soon

I wish you all the best and I hope it all goes well for you

Look forward to you still being around on your thread when you have time off etc and keeping your 'eye' in on the intra day market with more scalping etc

Best Regards

F

Hi N

I have just seen that you might be busy with some contract work starting soon

I wish you all the best and I hope it all goes well for you

Look forward to you still being around on your thread when you have time off etc and keeping your 'eye' in on the intra day market with more scalping etc

Best Regards

F

thanks F ..........I will be around this week.... then I suspect my focus will be elsewhere for the imminent future .........i'll be back though :cool:

its been a real awakening in last few months trying to buckle down to consistent and successful scalping..........i'm on the road I feel..... and will return in the future to where I left off.........

keep them all on their toes here at T2Win (y)

N

hey all

I see the greenback is STILL pushing bull this week on 1hr 20ma default below

the NZD bearish announcements overnight pushed most currencies north in truth........but if you focus in you will see other currencies still did not make ground back against USD's relentless bull phase

N

Attachments

• usd holds bull.JPG
    usd holds bull.JPG
    79.9 KB · Views: 111
scalpwise the early London has seen a hit on usd index.......its currently at about 40% retrace on the bull move seen from the Asian session /NZD boosts

i'm just watching if this is the worst we get or more falls coming

Euro has been strong ........yen and aussies are partnering the usd falls at present

N

usd index is in a VERRRY tight range .................I need more clarity from it

yes.......usd is slowly clawing north .......but a few pips at a time and 2 steps forward 1 step back......

N

usd index is currently in a 3 pip range......no idea what next but my money is on a sell phase

yen looks strong at moment