Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

in the last few hours we have seen scalping opps selling GU ..........usd has been net bull for about an hour..........eu is the sell alongsinde chf and yen

gu retraced dramatically but i'm still on eu sells

Attachments

• sell eu.JPG
    sell eu.JPG
    29.3 KB · Views: 93
nice volatility at present but I need usd to make a decision on its next direction

usd has resumed bull again..........eu and gu sells prevelant

N

Attachments

• usd bull.JPG
    usd bull.JPG
    54.8 KB · Views: 92
“Tape reading was an important part of the game; so was beginning at the right time; so was sticking to your position. But my greatest discovery was that a man must study general conditions, to size them so as to be able to anticipate probabilities. In short, I had learned that I had to work for my money. I was no longer betting blindly or concerned with mastering the technic of the game, but with earning my successes by hard study and clear thinking.”

Larry Livingston [taken from Reminiscences of a Stock Operator]

"Amen to that dude.......Amen to that" (y)

NVP

Attachments

• THE FXCORRELATOR STRENGTHMETER.JPG
    THE FXCORRELATOR STRENGTHMETER.JPG
    83.2 KB · Views: 101
ok that's it from me for a while ..got to go out to see some guys re a potential job/role

I was up early catching the GBP wave and managed to scalp a few pips over last few hours

good hunting
N

about 20-30 mins of net bear action on usd.............not convinced the bull is over yet

later
N

hey all.......... .back again

usd is confirmed net bear on lower TF's ............the index has given 10 pips over last hour or so but its been choppy

yens been a buy (see 2 clear u/j scalps below in picture) and the aussies and more recently gbp

later
N

Attachments

• uj sells in scalp mode.JPG
    uj sells in scalp mode.JPG
    58.3 KB · Views: 98
buys with the aussies still...........Europeans are sluggish to move to top

Attachments

• aussie actioj.JPG
    aussie actioj.JPG
    59.6 KB · Views: 107
aussies are my third choice scalping trades with cad and USD......

my first port of call is always the GBP and the Euro in London morning session to trade against the usd's trend

hey all ..........

usd has been a net bull/buy for nearly an hour now .........theres been a little CAD , GBP and even aussie selling ............I just watch and pick off the best moves.....

win a few, lose a few but overall the pips do come if you are professional and patient and execute with discipline ....something I do better some days more than other in truth

N

eu sells evident but I wasn't really on that ..........its been a little to bull recently and I need more conformation

u/j buys...........in truth my U/J track record has been poor this week..........its been relegated even behind the CAD .............patterns come and go ....come and go