Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

cad looking attractive as a buy as well..............nothing really is screaming at me sell wise .......................it was the Yen for a while .........unfortunately looks like GBP is taking the hits at present ............usd is on balance bearish

europeans under pressure .................now we have to see what usd does .........aussies are buys Europeans are sells

chf is leading chase down on my charts ...........c'mon wheres the euro ?

a/U is nudge nudge nudge north .............10 pips now from that if you had been scalping from earlier on

ok gotta take some calls ....................only the AUD buys have been of any real benefit/interest to me in last hour or so .....and even then its nothing in terms of momentum or really profitable moves

perhaps later the dynamics will improve

N

as i leave the GBP is gatting hammered again south but I havnt time to play that

later
N

pretty slow in truth looking back into the game ..........see how the 1 hr on a 20ma setting is showing the G8 currencies fairly tight and contained ?.........sure the GBP gave a little excitement earlier with a bull play (retrace on weeks action) but even thats back in the pack now .......

look at a few days back ...............now thats the divergence action we need to make some pippys !!

later
N

Attachments

• we need some divergence.JPG
    we need some divergence.JPG
    110.2 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:
ok ive added a top and tail .............will come back later and see .......

N

Attachments

• NU sells.JPG
    NU sells.JPG
    33.1 KB · Views: 113
ok i'll make sure I dont lose here

later
N

Attachments

• go baby.JPG
    go baby.JPG
    30 KB · Views: 187
Last edited:
for all you scalpers 5 pips should be enough .........

later
N

Attachments

• scalpers.JPG
    scalpers.JPG
    34 KB · Views: 163
Last edited:
back again for 2 mins inbetween calls ....

see ..........scalping means smash and grab - literally

eat your lunch fast - and never stay for coffee !!

N

N

Attachments

• scalping 101 on the fxcorrelator.JPG
    scalping 101 on the fxcorrelator.JPG
    36.2 KB · Views: 259
Last edited: