Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

aud doenst look bullish now to me ............slow action at present

see you all later

not much time to myself today

shame as the europeans got slammed earlier ............

see how the Aussie duo went strong when the europeans fell ?...........this is a perfect patterns for me as the markets are nicely correlated and i simply pick up on wherever the usd (and or Yen) are going .............

N

Attachments

• usd strong europeans weak.JPG
    usd strong europeans weak.JPG
    76.3 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
hey all

again i'm tied up today ......usd currently bearish on 1hr TF 20ma

N

Attachments

• sell usd.jpg
    sell usd.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 126
hey all

well the USD is still bearish since earlier ..............but the sell was GBP.............Yen and NZD buys have offered more recent pippage on lower TF's if you followed the rules and were just hunting USD sells whilst this chart still shows it below the Zero

N

Attachments

• action.jpg
    action.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 88
hmmmmmmm

usd still in doldrums ...........ZZZZZZZ :sleep:

just that epic GBP sell earlier of note

when you are scalping USD pairs on lower TF's these flat conditions make it twice as hard to make pips as the usd is not really contributing many pips to the trades ...as it is lifeless

we need some wind in the sails !!

N

Attachments

• flat usd.JPG
    flat usd.JPG
    83 KB · Views: 148
Last edited:
hey all

jees work is crazy busy now and i only have 6 weeks left before being made redundant

will try to get into some trades later
N

heres the week on the 1 hr 20ma indicator

green usd has been mixed .........when i'm scalping I am looking to follow the direction of the USD based on this TF ..........:smart:

at the moment the USd is south of the Zero (sells).......so I better behave then and only sell usd in scalps

right ? :sneaky:
N

Attachments

• mixed week on usd.JPG
    mixed week on usd.JPG
    128.4 KB · Views: 108
Nice to know you're unwanted, doing away with the Generalissimo!!

yep - makes me feel real needed ............:cool:

we live in a tough world....I dont envy the youngsters these days re their futute career paths ....or lack of them in industry :sneaky:

N

Friday was a whimper with no real direction from the ole Greenback

the chart shows it whipsawing the Zero line .........difficult to call a trend in those situations

N

Attachments

• freaky friday.JPG
    freaky friday.JPG
    126.5 KB · Views: 148
compare this to last week .............see how last week the USD was much more in trend .......so we got more tradable action ?

we cant make the Markets trend for us...all we can do is wait for the waves to form and then get on and ride them for whatever action they provide

N

Attachments

• last week.jpg
    last week.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 92
mornin all

1hr on 20ma shows USD still as a sell ...........so hunt on lower TF's

so if this is the case its a call to buy aussies and perhaps yen into usd

if usd folds north (I think personally it will) .....i'm staight on selling the europeans......... I see the europeans on a fall at present ...

thats the gameplan for next hour

N

Attachments

• early action.jpg
    early action.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:
I notice that T2win is having a summer renaisance with some excellent traders posting regularly now in addition to the many regulars

Forexperian continues to build on his new threads and should be read - no one is saying you have to follow his systems but take a look...........even if you learn the discplines of focus, experience and discipline from his updates thats a start - no B/S .........hes here to stay

TRO is back and posting some updates ............the Guy is a legend on other forums and tells it as it is ............people dont like his approach because he is scathing of overcomplicated approaches to trading .................read him and watch some of the many Videos on youtube re price and draining the banks .............simple is more complicated than we think ?

Captain Currency continues to post at T2Win ..........the 3 ducks is a legendary system that has supported many traders on the road to profitability through its no-nonsence, practical approach

Trade2win has a lot of people commmitted to helping traders make money in the markets so lets all contribute and make it even better

(presidential speech over :LOL: )
N

Last edited:
mornin all

1hr on 20ma shows USD still as a sell ...........so hunt on lower TF's

so if this is the case its a call to buy aussies and perhaps yen into usd

if usd folds north (I think personally it will) .....i'm staight on selling the europeans......... I see the europeans on a fall at present ...

thats the gameplan for next hour

N

well well

heres the plays after that post earlier ...........

USD DID stay south ......so the yen was the trade ........15-20 pips perhaps possible .........Aussies never got any buller........

and now we finally we see the USD now peeling north (long overdue)..... and above that zero .......GBP sell looks most promising ........and just warming up ?

later
N

Attachments

• usd plays 1.JPG
    usd plays 1.JPG
    111.5 KB · Views: 96
Last edited: