Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

hey michael

can you expand the question a little bit more ?

thanks
N

hey all

I am really still tied up today so been out of the frame mostly

aside from the NFP excitement ...the Dow has now retraced south and overall the Day has been about that superb Euro Sell from early hours ....it paused when NFP's came out decent ...but then stepped back down on its path

hope you had a good week trading....I am out of the frame on biz for first 2 days of next week so will try to post when I can

N

Attachments

• Euro was the sell .jpg
    Euro was the sell .jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 116
hey - all you guests viewing !

feel free to join up and ask any questions here about what I do ..........always happy to help and I wont bite .....promise !

sorry my Website is having some virus problems at the moment ....I'm not a techy and the providers are not helping me much ......

all Free info is also below in the signature area - so have a look

N

hey all

well heres a simple 1ma FXcorrelator and set on X-men display (I think its available somewhere in my thread here - just search)

October saw a Euro victory but now CAD has appeared in Nov sending Euro to the bottom (not uncommon in monthy figures)

theres a lot you can learn using the 1ma on higher daily , Weekly and monthly settings as currencies rarely reproduce identical form period upon period ....

but thats another chapter for a book or more training that one day I will return to running when I have more time :smart:

If you want to have some fun and support me and my Team here at T2W ....go to my poll page and vote for a Currency ........c'mon - live a little !

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/forex/160932-strongest-g8-currency-q4-competition-4.html#post2005636

N

Attachments

• currency performance.jpg
    currency performance.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
heres the final Roll of the Dice last night...........I didnt get to the table in the end to play unfortunately.........long day at the office ....

Well the Dow got hit hard.....it rolled back into that 4Hr TF price range (left chart) ...and was a slamming sell signal on the middle chart 1 hr TF below its 20ma

would have been (for me) and easy decision to buy USD that had been strong all day (not sure what yen was doing)....and look at that late sell on the AUD as its business day woke up for its final few hours of action .....

I would have taken a punt as the Dow got breached on the 1hr chart and you can see the 20-30 pips on the right chart just offered on a plate on th A/D pair as it broke that support level again......NICE !! (y)

remember its important to understand Timezones ...they do impact the movement of currencies ...with the exception of the USD that accounts for 80% of the pairs traded anyway so its more a 24/7 kinda guy !

N:smart:

Attachments

• final dice roll on AUD.jpg
    final dice roll on AUD.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 121
Hey all

I watch E-Bay sales and most other Trading system review sites and of course systems for sale sites, plus the many many threads,forums and junk mail marketeering stuff to which I sign up for..

(always worth watching)

so let me put things straight here for anyone who also looks at this stuff and may read things about me or my FXCorrelator

1) I do NOT affiliate with any other VENDOR or Trader
2) I have NOT collaborated with anyone on ANYTHING in the public domain for sale
3) I have NOT given my strong buy recomendation regarding any product placed in
Vendors marketing/sales material
4) I do NOT sanction the selling of the FXcorrelator Indicator (or disguised product)

Sure I have a few people I like and have mentioned them before here at times but alas some other lowlife people say things in literature that are not true about me or indeed try to Sell the FXcorrelator and make a few bucks on the cheap.....

so if you see anything with the corrie label or Strengthmeter flavour on it - or even my name or thread mentioned in a product tell me - please ! (y)

all recent attempts have been dealt with now and a friendly warning to those that have ideas to make a buck off my work .....I'm always watching :cool:

jees :rolleyes:
N

Last edited:
Hi everyone,
I am new.I am really Interested about Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies.
Thanks

Hi everyone,
I am new.I am really Interested about Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies.
Thanks

Hi Tapu

read the thread and ask whatever you want ....welcome ! :smart:

N

mornin all.............

steady opening to this election week.......cagey !

ok well the 4h charr on the left tells us to buy USD and Yen and so does the 1hr chart on the right

so i'm riding the E/U sell at the moment .....well as long as it is ok...and all the way down to the low Dow 13,000's if possible ....

The Dow will bounce then ....or at least flatten a little I figure

N

Attachments

• steady opening.jpg
    steady opening.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 107
harder work on E/U and G/U sells now .....resistance building quicker than I thought .....

ok .....i'm not going to be able to trade or watch my screens now for 2 days ....back in action wednesday chartwise........but always happy to talk and natter here to anyone who has questions

swissietime
ciao
N

mornin all.........

cant get to my charts today sorry as in swissieland in meetings all day

talking to some trader friends out here last night.....cant believe how hot they and clients are for the USD through to year end.......

Me personally ? - trade what you see ......always

so if the USD comes into the frame and correlation is working .......of course I will buy buy buy !

have a good day ..........s/be interesting and tomorrow we will know the president of USA Inc

N

mornin all...

back in UK but busy so sorry if only a few comments today .....

Obama is back in power..........and unless the republicans start getting spanish speaking candidates thats what will be the new Status quo in the USA ......

jees they missed that bus way way back ...or was it just us that saw that mom and apple pie and pictures of white all american families around a cosy fire in a 700 bedroom house in suburban middle america is now not the true face of the American people ?

such is life.....personally I dont agree with all of Obamas Politics but as a statesman and a leader hes up there with the best of them

N

ok heres the market

trade what you see today ............it will be a little crazy as god bless USA Inc flows through the matrix .....

we just need a few days to settle it down and for the hangover to subside

and that fiscal cliff question to now raise its head
N

Attachments

• Obama rules.jpg
    Obama rules.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 86