Euro is the fall guy so far

N

Attachments

• Dow under pressure.jpg
    Dow under pressure.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 106
mornin all......

well well........November starts after a wild and crazy october

the left chart 4hr shows our almost total absence of decent correlated signals for October

(FXCORRELATOR RULES)
Dow >20ma = Yen & USD Down
Dow < 20ma = Yen & USD up

so lets hope november improves

meanwhile the 1hr signals (right chart) show us the Dow below its 20ma line but neither USD or Yen show much interest in getting above the Zero buy line ....although yesterday had some good signals in the early asian session selling USD and Yen

not surprising really - with the East Coast of the USA in chaos and some 5 days from an election it makes US Equities rudderless and shows that the rest of thre world really do take the lead from uncle sam......

take your signals as they come on the 15m and 5m today .....theres not much on the higher TF's to use as guides at the moment

have a good day :smart:
NVP

Attachments

• crazy correlation 4h.jpg
    crazy correlation 4h.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 128
looking at higher TF's

what can I say ?.....you can see (left 4h chart) that the Dow is sitting in the middle of those S/R levels.....so i need a little more momentum from the 1hrs to persuade me to take a bias...

only thing of interest is the GBP...........Flying !!

N

Attachments

• ranging on higher TFs.jpg
    ranging on higher TFs.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 110
Wall of Yen & USD Sells in the last 2 hours or so

hope you bagged some Euro buys...its been the most consistent performer above the 20ma's
using the 5mins as well as a guide

thks
N

Attachments

• Yen and USD sells.jpg
    Yen and USD sells.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 75
wildcard thought......the G/U could pop up nicely now for 10-15 pips ......its oversold

not surte if ot will make it as the dow is about to hit a resistance level

so tightened to b/e already

if youve noticed the E/U and A/U buys still doing well......I just figured G/U was due a fast rebound

ive gotta go to meetings .....but it looks like a little more in that sell USD and Yen tank so watch the G/U ......it has the highest potential capacity to move up fast if Dow blows the 13,100 levels

later
N

as I leave you I see that the GBP really is not having any of that move up ....

may be that Euro remains the solid buy play

if you call 5min charts solid !! ;)

Bon chance
n

Attachments

• euro buy stays the favourite.jpg
    euro buy stays the favourite.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 125
give it 10 pips play room....that was a marginal call ......thought dow was off on a run up there from the blocks ....