Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

if this settles with dow falling I like A/U sells now ....but stay out ...let it settle more

all newbies ......its easy to jump at everything at this moment

just step back ..........you have all the time in the world to make pips ...but it takes seconds to lose them !

N

ok gotta scoot..looks like the Dow is chasing north now so probable yen and usd sells

N

Jees

stay calm and trade whatever plans you have ........:smart:

N

Attachments

• action statiosn .jpg
    action statiosn .jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 128
Dow Rising overnight.....

we have major action on the Yen though ...........

what have the BOJ been up to ?

N

Attachments

• whats happening to the yen.jpg
    whats happening to the yen.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 139
N

Good morning. Are you trading today? I did decide not to due to the Greece election.

M

Gameplan posted here Mike in last post....but in truth i'll only trade if I get some decent screentime available........based on Work schedule and deadlines for some reports that will be minimal ! :cry:

N

Last edited:
A few gamplans posted here Mike but in truth i'll only trade if I get some decent screentime available........based on Work schedule and deadlines for some reports that will be minimal ! :cry:

N

N

Ok, I wish you many pips if you do.

M

Ok Heres the Japan press conference as on my Free Indicator and settings below

BoJ went Hawkish on us all....ahead of the Greek election so the market decided to buy it ....

see the gap play on Yen verses the whole market ?.......

another reason I would be very nervous of shorting the yen today :smart:

N

Attachments

• japans call.jpg
    japans call.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 115
that was a "perfect storm" trade overnight..........hawkish sentiment by the BoJ off a rising Dow futures ......

big big U/J sell signal ..............shame I was asleep

N

on 5min TF's the yen and USD are unstoppable ......12680's will be an interesting support level to fall next on the Dow .....

oh boy this could really rock this morning and i'm tied up soon....

Attachments

• 12680.jpg
    12680.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 107
intense strength on the Yen and USD verses a bullish Dow makes my trades more difficult to call

and a Skittish GBP against the play was folly but good luck if you sold it ....

if Dow fell a little I would be more confident in taking a Punt

N

my strategy on 5mins is to wait for Yen and USD BUY signals off a falling Dow....

watch and learn

N

in the Zone now but i am just watching a few other things ...

1.55 is the area but not the actual sell signal yet for me ..........the pairchart price is not my main trigger