Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

agressive aggressive aggressive

Attachments

• agressive .jpg
    agressive .jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 118
Other pairs were already going north ....

I had picked the GBP as my BEST chance to take a sell trade

small pips lost .....thats it ....

N

Attachments

• exit now .jpg
    exit now .jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 127
see how seconds cost a lot of pips when trading at this speed ?

once I dont like the Vibe I am out !!!

N

Attachments

• seconds cost a lot of pips .jpg
    seconds cost a lot of pips .jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 138
market has now exploded to the Sell USD side...

it was on the cards as the USD was very very sluggish going north

hope these Posts give you an insight into what i am looking for and how I MINIMISE
my pips at risk .....................if I give away even 5 pips on the 5mins I am very upset

later
N

Yes NVP that was me on the course ... I will give the new rules a try and contact you with any questions....Thanks...

Hey FXJ....were you on the course last year ?.........if so I am always happy to answer PM questions at [email protected] for paid Corrie Crew members !

OK

the 80/20 system just adds more rules to the game by wanting the 80 sma on the Dow and in fact another FXCorrelator (set on 80ma) to also comply with the same rules** I suggest for taking 20ma signals in the **signature area below

is it better or worse ? - try it :smart:

its certainly more stringent and will reduce the signals a lot.....in the 6month subscription course I ran last year a lot of the teaching is around starting with a set of rules (like the 80/20 and others I have) and then developing them to your own style and expectations of profitability, % win rate and risk

so I taught the 80/20 in that course ....but also taught a lot of rule breaking ideas and approaches to make it less stringent if that makes sense......

in trading you MUST have a set of rules based on when you make a trade........the more rules you have the less trades you will take

So do you have less rules ?....or more rules and then break them when appropriate ?

hmmmmmm :smart:

N

Yes NVP that was me on the course ... I will give the new rules a try and contact you with any questions....Thanks...

Hi Jeff

do you still have issues getting the Dow ?..........

a guy here uses Netdania to obtain it in Canada .....messy but the best we can do

N

Yes...trying to find even an MT4 demo account that has the Dow ... had one through FXCM ... but having trouble downloading the New version...I'll keep trying and let the group know.

Hi Jeff

do you still have issues getting the Dow ?..........

a guy here uses Netdania to obtain it in Canada .....messy but the best we can do

N

Heres the overnights on the free system below

flat as a pancake at the moment on yen and USD.....no real bias on the 1hr

Red GBP is weak and blue Euro had a good day yesterday

N:smart:

Attachments

• flat.jpg
    flat.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 121
on 5 mins there are some aggressive buy scalps on yen and USD selling Euro and GBP.....

later
N

I'm still chasing the buys ....patchy though :smart:

Attachments

• patchy.jpg
    patchy.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 158
watch the G/U sell everyone ......it could fall like a stone soon on 5mins

the G/U could still fold if the dow stays bullish on 5mins .....watch ....

conversely the smallest slip north by the dow will send the GBP ballistic.....a little like yesterdays play we watched

N

Attachments

• watch the Dow .jpg
    watch the Dow .jpg
    20 KB · Views: 97
this is where some more standard P/A pairchart analysis helps

look at the 5min charts for G/U ansd E/U and see where Key R & S are ....dont be stupid

N