Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

Wow it actually looks pretty good, with an indicator which alerts you whether a currency is above/below the YEN/USD it would be brilliant..
I know someone made a 3 ducks indicators which alerts traders if the currency is above the 60sma in all charts, that would really help here ..

F

hey F

As I have said earlier - thats the 3 ducks thread and territory so I will not tread the same ground as Andy's great work

i'm sure there are indicators already built so I would recommend you go onto the 3 duck threads
( hes not just at t2w remember) and investigate further

Andy is a pragmatic trader who keeps it real....so dont rush off and add to many bells and whistles please :eek:

N

Not many signals on the 8020 system for me :(
I think I should just stop right about now, and trade a bit later.. Dow's not doing great either.

F

heres the action ...........momentum has slowed now awaiting the Dow opening

let it all settle down first :smart:

N

Attachments

• current action.jpg
    current action.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 130
I spoke a bit too soon.. USD/YEN crossed below the 0.. and buying opportunities for GBP EUR and my favourite NZD...

Too bad I went to the shop and missed the opportunites .. Oh the frustration :(

F

we just need it to hold now on small retrace , and then push up through the 11350 mark for confirmed change in direction

I spoke a bit too soon.. USD/YEN crossed below the 0.. and buying opportunities for GBP EUR and my favourite NZD...

Too bad I went to the shop.. Oh the frustration :(

F

yens not below its 80ma Zero F .....patience

11350 is my target price to start trading the direction change :smart:

Attachments

• patience .jpg
    patience .jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 136
let DOW take its time to settle ......and it may even decide to resume falling again

dont get hung out to dry

N

switch to higher ma to get perspective :cool:

try to see key support resistance levels and what Currency has cleanest move without reistance points :smart:

what do yuo see ?

N

Attachments

• 500 setting.jpg
    500 setting.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 135
aside from a fast target trade see what I will need to see
for a more extended longer entry on the 4 possibles ?

N

Attachments

• 500ma.jpg
    500ma.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 126
the gbp has breached up on the 500 chart but I have no confirmation on the 80/20

shame
N

aside from a fast target trade see what I will need to see
for a more extended longer entry on the 4 possibles ?

N

Yeah those resistance lines help a lot, I guess a lot of technical analysis can be implemented into this system ;)

Once the Dow's past it's 80ma, the yen/usd should drop right?

f

AUD is in (y)

call it 1.0431

N

Attachments

• buy AUD.jpg
    buy AUD.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 136