Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

hey all

one of the crew forwarded me this link asking its relativity to what we do.......

http://www.mataf.net/en/tools/01-01-correlation

Yes its correlation , but boyoboy I cant think of a more confusing way to communicate it :eek:

we use a more simple approach with 80ma and 20ma charts where if a currency is correlated to another (at that time) they will share the same sides (based on timeframe you wish to use)...sure I could go the % value route and plot hundreds of fancy graphs but what is the point ? :smart:

this stuff is really painful and what has kept correlation trading such a backwater and undiscovered method.....

excellent as more pips for us (y)

N

wowwww what a day never see a day so good pipes too be made all over the place thanks again wont be able too do it without the correlation well down hope everyone had a good trading same i did cannot wait for the pay services.
again many thanks too provide a free information too all of us with the correlation no worry too entry a winning trade or stop the trade at the rigth time .
cheers

hey B

you dont need my paid or unpaid services - you are a correlating pip machine already (y)

N

hmmm last post from me today

not a day to sell the USD then ...........hmmmmm :sneaky:

N

Attachments

• tough market .jpg
    tough market .jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 226
well .........one more post ;)

heres the hourly's

long run selling the yen and usd this week eh ?

but is it over ?

Frankly my dear I don't give a damn.........we are traders
not fortune tellers :p

later all :smart:
NVP

Attachments

• the week in action.jpg
    the week in action.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 284
hey B

you dont need my paid or unpaid services - you are a correlating pip machine already (y)

N

hehehehehe well you need a very good reward for your good work i would be lost without the correlator
thanks my friend:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Overnights......

this Dow Run refuses to be stopped yet.....will it see the week out and give us a sell yen/usd day ?

time will tell......:smart:

N

Attachments

• overnights.jpg
    overnights.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 230
i mostly use signal providers,the best in my opinion is call-or-put.com,they analise the market as it changes,ive tripled my initial investment with them,they are truly worth the measly 150 dollars i am paying them per month,i trust no one else including binary options exposed for they have made me none the wiser nor have i seen a great increase in profit

jees......

the price of our little threads fame with nearly 200,000 views ;)

sorry all - being removed

no one is being analised here

N

jees......

the price of our little threads fame with nearly 200,000 views ;)

sorry all - being removed

no one is being analised here

N

wowww what a day again the gbp so many pipes again what a winner your correlation congratulations:clap::clap::clap:

wowww what a day again the gbp so many pipes again what a winner your correlation congratulations:clap::clap::clap:

yes the gbp is very volatile today .........

my pleasure B, my pleasure (y)

My MT4 platform doesn't actually have the Dow, so I think it'll be a good idea to indicate the appropriate platform needed to use your corrie method successfully on your new website :)

heres the week :smart:

N

Attachments

• the week.jpg
    the week.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 265
hmmmmm

Perhaps my predicton of a rising usd and yen is not coming true ? :sneaky:

N

Attachments

• dailys.jpg
    dailys.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 209
i got a chance to summarise last week

Last edited:
hey all

we are flying blind today.........

we will not have the Dow Radar flashing in the background.....

so feel free to fly blind just using 80/20 on the FXcorrelator....perhaps sharpen it by ensuring the chf is in same formation as the yen and usd for a little exta confirmation

meanwhile I will have the FTSE up to show you it will bring similar confirmation and how flexible this correlation stuff is :smart:

N

Attachments

• overnights.jpg
    overnights.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:
you could have used the nikkei overnight to spot market correlation opportunities

it is not my number 1 global equity indicator (the Dow is) but from this chart it was certainly there to support th most recent yen/usd rise

always work with what you have as others will :smart:

N

Attachments

• nikkei for overnights.jpg
    nikkei for overnights.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 152