and then cam back for more (y)

AUD has been steady eddie pippage.........and the Euro really came good :p

N

Attachments

• lotsa pips.jpg
    lotsa pips.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 268
ok all

I literally gotta fly.....as off to meetings in Switzerland and to also catch up with some old friends
(£10 a pint ?)

I will not probably be online again here till thursday but please all feel free to drop questions and comments in and I will catchup on my return

to my beloved and underpressure webdesigner Sylvie

sorry sorry sorry ......I promise to add my new content soon :rolleyes:

later all
N

hey all

some nice runs this afternoon - G/U retraced off my scalping earlier
and then cam back for more (y)

AUD has been steady eddie pippage.........and the Euro really came good :p

N

wowwww good with audjpy 80 pipes???? was a god day could made more if i was on line early
thanks again

NVP, I know this could be a big ask, but could you try giving an example such as an image of you using the FXcorrie and the Arrows together??
Im not sure how it works, if they are all supposed to be up or down..
Sorry for being such a beginner :(

F

NVP, I know this could be a big ask, but could you try giving an example such as an image of you using the FXcorrie and the Arrows together??
Im not sure how it works, if they are all supposed to be up or down..
Sorry for being such a beginner :(

F

hey F

sure............let me run a video where I place the arrows on as I talk

have to be at th eweekend as in Switzerland at the moment away from my charts

n

hey all

c'mon........anyone want to put up some 5 min charts for me ?

gonna be a quiet day otherwise !

N

until tomorrow all

cheers
N
Hi N.
Have you tried stripping out separate currencies instead of all the majors showing on the corrie. What I mean is if I am looking at euro dollar just have those two on the corrie and base your decision on that and of course the Dow signal. I've done it by going into properties setting all the currencies I don't want to black and then I have the currency pair that I want.
Cheers
can't wait for the new web page

Hi N.
Have you tried stripping out separate currencies instead of all the majors showing on the corrie. What I mean is if I am looking at euro dollar just have those two on the corrie and base your decision on that and of course the Dow signal. I've done it by going into properties setting all the currencies I don't want to black and then I have the currency pair that I want.
Cheers
can't wait for the new web page

Hi all

just popped in as I am online trying to ensure I can get back into the uk tonight !!! :rolleyes:

anyway - Z this is a great way to follow just a few currencies by hiding the ones you dont like or need

if you go through the mountain of posts here you will see some that do the same - isolating key currencies

I always post all G8 as I am mainly commenting on the market moves so like to keep them all on the map

in my private thread I will offer customers a whole section based on trading individual currencies and associated bespoke software and systems available

the stuff I show here is the tip of a huge iceberg of opportunities and ways to use the FXcorrelator

feel free to post any attachments or ideas you have as people will be interested (y)

N

i cannot access the markets or my charts.........any action out there today ?

when is that greek vote ?

N

Hey all

The markets were kind overnight...

follow the arrows....

dow up - yen and usd down ;)

NVP

Attachments

• overnights.jpg
    overnights.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 157
Hi Neil,

looks as if you got back from the land of cuckoo clocks OK.

Just thought, when you have your website up and running, are you going to stop posting here?

Hi Neil,

looks as if you got back from the land of cuckoo clocks OK.

Just thought, when you have your website up and running, are you going to stop posting here?

I will continue to post here.....simple updates and comments and responding to questions on the Free 80/20 system (y)

My website will have a free area summarising and consolidating all the stuff here in the last 2 years together with the free files offered and I will bring in all the Key videos available from youtube

all in one place for reveiw and a Q&A so people can ask in a more private environment than the glare of T2W alongside other people who want to use and practice more

there will be some charagable services and products for those that want to advance beyond this level and a chance for members to develop jointly or individually world class indicators (assisted by myself and others if needed) that are bespoke to their own needs and trading lifestyles and platforms

The Free area is virtually there :)rolleyes:)........

however I have been having kittens in the private area re the products and services as I have tons of stuff that I could provide after 3 years of active research and discovery..think of it like an attic that needs to be cleared out !!

but I am being forced (begged) by my team to approach this from a customer perspective and not my hairbrained "throw it all on the table and let them play" ideas which (I am told) no one will have the first idea what I am talking about and walk away unsatisfied

soooo - the private area is being torn up and rewritten to be customer focused - providing profitable trading solutions and services to those that join (Damn !!)

.........They still might let me have a Lab testing area though if I am a good boy :smart:

so to all concerned - sorry you're stuck with me here still on T2W !
N

which reminds me ...heres lunch :smart:

big bad GBP fall ............i'd love to tell you it was off of perfect correlation rules but Dow was not south at the time

when a currency gets hit ..it disregards all the rules :whistling

yen and USD were fully north though on 80/20's

N

Attachments

• big bad gbp.jpg
    big bad gbp.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 163
Yen and Usd look strong today ............watch out if the Dow falls

wowwww what a day never see a day so good pipes too be made all over the place thanks again wont be able too do it without the correlation well down hope everyone had a good trading same i did cannot wait for the pay services.
again many thanks too provide a free information too all of us with the correlation no worry too entry a winning trade or stop the trade at the rigth time .
cheers

I will continue to post here.....simple updates and comments and responding to questions on the Free 80/20 system (y)

My website will have a free area summarising and consolidating all the stuff here in the last 2 years together with the free files offered and I will bring in all the Key videos available from youtube

all in one place for reveiw and a Q&A so people can ask in a more private environment than the glare of T2W alongside other people who want to use and practice more

there will be some charagable services and products for those that want to advance beyond this level and a chance for members to develop jointly or individually world class indicators (assisted by myself and others if needed) that are bespoke to their own needs and trading lifestyles and platforms

The Free area is virtually there :)rolleyes:)........

however I have been having kittens in the private area re the products and services as I have tons of stuff that I could provide after 3 years of active research and discovery..think of it like an attic that needs to be cleared out !!

but I am being forced (begged) by my team to approach this from a customer perspective and not my hairbrained "throw it all on the table and let them play" ideas which (I am told) no one will have the first idea what I am talking about and walk away unsatisfied

soooo - the private area is being torn up and rewritten to be customer focused - providing profitable trading solutions and services to those that join (Damn !!)

.........They still might let me have a Lab testing area though if I am a good boy :smart:

so to all concerned - sorry you're stuck with me here still on T2W !
N

Sounds good, can't wait. By the way, do you find that you have to refresh the charts with the Corries frequently in order to get an accurate read? Thanks.