Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

what the hell happened today anyway on GBP ..............did Merve sneeze and press the interest rate rise button ?

more GBP beer money for my holiday in Europe ......hoorah !!!

more GBP beer money for my holiday in Europe ......hoorah !!!

hey N,

holiday in Europe ? absolute great idea (or it was irony :whistling ).. you would be welcomed in here, I´ll take you for several beer, you deserve it :D

(slovakia & czech republic)

c ya,

K

Morning........

the G/Y convergence may be shaping up now for those watching but its not in my play book

N

Attachments

• overnights.jpg
    overnights.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 520
hey N,

holiday in Europe ? absolute great idea (or it was irony :whistling ).. you would be welcomed in here, I´ll take you for several beer, you deserve it :D

(slovakia & czech republic)

c ya,

K

thks (y)

chf???????????????woww so easy too make 40 pipes in 10 minutes??
you the best i cannot do it wthout the correlator??? going too france in 2 weeks if i did meet you you will have a real time of your life ??????????
many thanks mate

chf???????????????woww so easy too make 40 pipes in 10 minutes??
you the best i cannot do it wthout the correlator??? going too france in 2 weeks if i did meet you you will have a real time of your life ??????????
many thanks mate

hey B / all

sorry I cannot access my charts at the moment ...........

i'm off to the canaries to my usual hotel next week....much to my wifes horror I have some trading friends out there and theres also a Swiss Trading club who host a few trader trading weeks at hotel for their members and I will probably get involved and present on my approach to trading and share some ideas

my approach (as you all know) is not a standard approach to trading and is not well known so we have some lively debates vs their more traditional approaches !

I cant leave it alone for a minute :smart:
N

Attachments

• gbpjpy convergence.jpg
    gbpjpy convergence.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 181
Last edited:
heres the morning.............

i'd be lying if I said the GBP sell was a corrie sell signal , so perhaps just some brownie points for suggesting that G/Y convergence (?) :p

N

Attachments

• mornings action.jpg
    mornings action.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 218
hey petar !!!!

give us some magic my friend

N

Heheh :) How you know friend ? :)
How are you ? :)

I just see one good GBP sell,i found one good coleration projection where we can see that cable broke down chanel than today retrace and i expext to contonie down,on Cable i expext about 100 pips down and than we will see..:smart:

I will post 2 charts,one is zoomout one is zoomin

Attachments

• sellcable.gif
    sellcable.gif
    49 KB · Views: 233
  • reject.gif
    reject.gif
    49.3 KB · Views: 313
I read james Blog sometimes ......can be interesting and heres one that is very important
l

http://theforexarticles.com/2011/04...t-should-never-be-your-only-source-of-income/

I will expand my Forex trading activity at some point but whilst I have a fairly decent job under my belt and a pension still a while in the future i'm certainly never going to become a full time trader with no other avenues or outlets as not only is it financially a little daunting but the prospect of just trading x hours a day with no physical contact or distractions would kill me mentally

N

I just see one good GBP sell,i found one good coleration projection where we can see that cable broke down chanel than today retrace and i expext to contonie down,on Cable i expext about 100 pips down and than we will see..:smart:

Nice (y)

petar is the man.....check him out at FF

N

I also expext strong JPT ,we are also in good projection and we can see JPY stronger till zone i market...:smart:

Cheers
Petar

Attachments

• strongerjpy.gif
    strongerjpy.gif
    53.2 KB · Views: 239
hey all

candy from a baby overnight...............jees this system rocks (y)

and believe me this is kindergarten stuff compared to what you can do with practice
and experience watching currency dynamics :smart:

N

Attachments

• candy from a baby .jpg
    candy from a baby .jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 284
interest rates ?

I figure eurozone will raise them and GBP will be a hold this month

GBP will let Euro take the lead then make the raise next month copying them

its all about politics not financials

NVP

As i planed,first run was about 60 pips and now again,retrace from projection :)

Took sell with 2 % risk...:cool:
JPY also go where i planed...

Go for 100 pips :)

Petar

Attachments

• retrace.gif
    retrace.gif
    56.3 KB · Views: 175
As i planed,first run was about 60 pips and now again,retrace from projection :)

Took sell with 2 % risk...:cool:
JPY also go where i planed...

Go for 100 pips :)

Petar

Hi Petar

i am so impressed that you can draw those Channels out of the 20ma ......something I reserve only on higher ma's

it shows just what can be done so profitably (y)
N

interest rates ?

I figure eurozone will raise them and GBP will be a hold this month

GBP will let Euro take the lead then make the raise next month copying them

its all about politics not financials

NVP

thats 1 from 1 on GBP holding ..........cmon Euro gang drop the hammer - everyone has priced it in now so dont dissapoint or euro will dumpomundo :smart:

N