Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

have a good evening all..............work is killing me ......aaaaaahhh !!

N

heres the day

Attachments

• chppy fun.jpg
    chppy fun.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 125
hi all

after a lot of work and effort I will be publishing and selling all of my last 3 years of research on a 10 DVD and e-book set through Amazon and E-bay

I was finally able to do this by working in collaboration with Jason Fielder and Bill Poulos and utilising their excellent facilities, reputations and marketing Networks (thanks again guys)

more will be released at 12am gmt lunchtime today right here and information regarding Webinars and the affiliate schemes will be provided.............dont miss it

sorry - I cannot reveal the price yet.........

See you all later so stay tuned and spread the word to be online here later

NVP

heres the week

my information release at 12 am today will revolutionise corrie trading and bring consistent profits to you wherever and whenever yuo need them

stay tuned at 12 am today for the announcement

NVP (and JF and BP)

Attachments

• the week.jpg
    the week.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 122
thanks for all the pm's and e-mails ........

wow what a response , jees I ver realised how popular this thread is ...........

sorry - I would like to say more but contractually I have been bound to releasing 12am today

N

oh very good but BILL POULOS mmmmmm anywhere thanks for all your contribution has BILL POULOS he got every month new software i lost my mine on it so very complicated i did try hes software but not much i make more money on your correlator hes the best on the market need more refine then you will be :clap::clap:eek:n a winner so easy too used very precised you cannot go wrong but we learn everyday anywhere i am happy you are going too make some money for your hard work congratulations
god bless

hi everyone

I have over 700 e-mails now on [email protected] regarding preordering the Release at lunchtime and what is coming

Once I release it here I will only take the first 250 requests on line for the system and indicators...........then i'm closing the door as I want to limit its circulation

Bill and Jason will be introducing the software and I also have a few other surprises coming

Be ready everyone as its gonna be hot hot hot (y)

N

sorry - no updates

I am deluged in e-mail requests, interviews and pre-launch activity.........

oops..........being called into make-up now

Angelina move over as you've been in there long enough DAMMIT......:p

N

1,000 e-mails to my address re the launch

(Jees those marketeering boys are good)

I am truly staggered

I will be a millionaire at 12.01 :eek:

N

less than an hour now.................

do you think that having a Bentley is to showoff as a vehicle ?

N

so what time the launch of the correlator then where we will see it also if not affordable can we still used the one we have download please
many thanks
GILBERT

hey all

the launch has failed miserably.....no sales (n)

and JF and BP have said they'll never work with a scamster like me again who was trying to push such rubbish and rip people off for big bucks as they would never do that :eek:

i'll survive ...........hahahahah :p

Back to business - in a lot of meetings today now......doubtful if i'll get to my screens so will fire anything of interest out over the weekend

cheers
N

so what time the launch of the correlator then where we will see it also if not affordable can we still used the one we have download please
many thanks
GILBERT

hey G

in my country we have something called April fools day (1st april) where you play pranks on people by lying to them

sorry - no DVD's or Fancy books or holy grails..........its already in you my friend.......you just have to coax it out by learning and practice ;)

N

Hey N,

I was wondering whole day what´s going on and I admit..f*ck I forget it´s 1st of april :LOL: .. great job

btw, no dvd etc ? :D

K

Hey K

glad I got ya...........

I had a major one played on me at work where i thought someone had been fired from the company and we have a major presentation I needed them for next week...............

I damn near killled all the people involved :LOL:

N

Hey N,

I was wondering whole day what´s going on and I admit..f*ck I forget it´s 1st of april :LOL: .. great job

btw, no dvd etc ? :D

K

I have some old Britney spears DVD's if that any good ....slightly soiled ;)

N

I have some old Britney spears DVD's if that any good ....slightly soiled ;)

N

it´s good to know the first april is still "in" :D ... Kruspe strikes back (next year) :p

K

btw, as you said "its already in you my friend" is great, love it

well at 8.30 pm what a trade all was long you had too be fast too enter all the trade i make more the 100 pipes in 45 minutes with all major currencies wow
thanks again for the correlator