Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

if the dow retraces north and Tag tank south theres a nice A/U buy just sitting there waiting

they are 20,50 and 80 smas on the pairchart below (to be consistent with my other charts)
so no mysteries.............

see below
N

Attachments

• a u potential buy.jpg
    a u potential buy.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 98
jees the gbp is pushing in and looking north

this could be a colossal move dudes

this is all off a neutral bearish dow so no support there for the trades......so we should wait....

dows gonna breach south so back to the previous argument and i'm watching a E/U sell

in fact in dammit in

Attachments

• eu sell again.jpg
    eu sell again.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 115
see....nothings happening

that to me means dynamics are shifting ............sods law says against our trade

N

when i'm seriously scalping I am a smash and grabber...............I cant stay in the market and mess about.........

no hesitation........smash and Grab !!!

N

Last edited:
selling CAD and GBP actually are the plays........but I gotta go now

later
N

hey all sorry re last post.............I have no idea why i said CAD as it was not in the sell zone when I rechecked by basic 80/20 ma charts available on this thread........

apologies I have some sticking customised indicators at the moment that need some reprogramming
(where have my programmers gone)

yes folks confession time - i dont have time to eyeball those 80/20 charts so have customised versions

anyway later all
N

Euro touchdown ?

Attachments

• euro touchdown south.jpg
    euro touchdown south.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 149
cool as a cucumber..........

TOUCHDOWN :clap::drunk::party:

I love this video .....who said disco was dead ?

Attachments

• touchdown 3.jpg
    touchdown 3.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 141
i'm sure the Global traders of the world would be proud of the Euro demise today being celebrated by a video Disco tribute to american football with a humble Strengthmeter on a 500/1 setting

but who cares !!

seriously folks....big moves like this on the 5mins are rareish

they are normally accompanied by action at the other end of the field to generate the volatility

GBP's moves up were what got the Euro south mainly and thats pretty rare to see those 2 guys so divergent today..........

also do you see where the Yen and USD are now in the pecking order.......middle of the road which makes the calls a little more difficult instead of them clearly trending in top or bottom half of the field

also look at that run by USD north...............surely ............you dont think ????

N

Attachments

• touchdowns.jpg
    touchdowns.jpg
    172.2 KB · Views: 130
jesus.....whats going on today ??? :eek:

Attachments

• ausiie d.jpg
    ausiie d.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 145
if the dow retraces north and Tag tank south theres a nice A/U buy just sitting there waiting

they are 20,50 and 80 smas on the pairchart below (to be consistent with my other charts)
so no mysteries.............

see below
N

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/for...g-basic-ideas-strategies-698.html#post1411664

as I just stated earlier ...a mid field tag position on the 500/1 allows potential trades both sides of the usd

I love it when everything comes together........lets see if she holds (y)

Later
N

Attachments

• ausiie buy.jpg
    ausiie buy.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 126