N

Attachments

• NICE MORNING.jpg
    NICE MORNING.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 140
as you've probably guessed I still have no access today - been promised remote
access tomorrow :sleep:

shame as i'm trialing some fresh tweaks to my core systems .......such is life

meanwhile i notice i'm 3rd in the premiership now...I must stop complementing Andy (CC) or i'll never catch his thread:p

I wish I could get similar views on my Youtube videos (FXCorrelator channel) ........There are youtube videos of monkeys playing tennis getting more views than the corrie charts......:eek:

hmmmm - wheres that racket gone ?

N

Attachments

• not bad.jpg
    not bad.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 136
Tom Yeomans accustrength meter certainly sets the standard for functionality :smart:

http://accustrength.com/accustrength_features.htm

I have some private advanced versions of my FXcorrelator with alarms etc etc but I must confess they are nothing like the Accustrength for user flexibility and multiple signals/alerts

(but then - neither do I personally need them to be)

and also - the FXcorrelator is Free and this baby costs $$$'s

I will be honest right now and say if I do ever do open up my magic box of tricks and insights by releasing training/systems etc etc.........it will never be as fancy as this stuff :rolleyes:

oh yeah - and without giving to much away :rolleyes: if you want to replicate that strength value stuff on the video (??) :-

1) load up a simple FXcorrelator and set it to 500ma delta 1.....

2) pick your favourite Timeframe

3) Then (by checking/scrolling back through the chart) put on a high and a low horizontal line that cover say 90% of the Price ranges that all currencies move within......thats your 8 and 2 on the chart and will perform the same overbought/oversold indicator that Tom is suggesting (but without bells and whistles !)

4) add a few more lines if you want like in the video - but the 8 high / 2 low are the important ones (the Zero line is not useful really on a 500/1 setting)

5) save it as a template so you dont lose it !!!

(Note - Crossovers will show/react the same as mentioned in the video as well)

I hope this helps - respect to Tom who runs a good shop there and is the pioneer of this strengthmeter approach that I have adopted and love.....

so I dont think you will be disapointed if you buy the accumeter one day.........but I would strongly recommend you are a fully converted Strengthmeter believer first before committing the $$$'s

N

Last edited:
and before I dissapear (as I cannot view my remote screens currently (n))

newbies keep asking me for good systems to review or research

look gang - all you need to do is go to the big forums (like T2w here or say Forex Factory) and then check out the big viewing figure threads

heres the forex Trading system top dogs (assuming none archived) at FF

with those kind of viewing figures they are not flash in the pans :smart:

N

Attachments

• top dogs.jpg
    top dogs.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 158
hey all

heres the days action............a few magic moments when the tag got together on the 5min........... but choppy :smart:

N

Attachments

• todays action.jpg
    todays action.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 152
Tom Yeomans accustrength meter certainly sets the standard for functionality :smart:

http://accustrength.com/accustrength_features.htm

I have some private advanced versions of my FXcorrelator with alarms etc etc but I must confess they are nothing like the Accustrength for user flexibility and multiple signals/alerts

(but then - neither do I personally need them to be)

and also - the FXcorrelator is Free and this baby costs $$$'s

I will be honest right now and say if I do ever do open up my magic box of tricks and insights by releasing training/systems etc etc.........it will never be as fancy as this stuff :rolleyes:

oh yeah - and without giving to much away :rolleyes: if you want to replicate that strength value stuff on the video (??) :-

1) load up a simple FXcorrelator and set it to 500ma delta 1.....

2) pick your favourite Timeframe

3) Then (by checking/scrolling back through the chart) put on a high and a low horizontal line that cover say 90% of the Price ranges that all currencies move within......thats your 8 and 2 on the chart and will perform the same overbought/oversold indicator that Tom is suggesting (but without bells and whistles !)

4) add a few more lines if you want like in the video - but the 8 high / 2 low are the important ones (the Zero line is not useful really on a 500/1 setting)

5) save it as a template so you dont lose it !!!

(Note - Crossovers will show/react the same as mentioned in the video as well)

I hope this helps - respect to Tom who runs a good shop there and is the pioneer of this strengthmeter approach that I have adopted and love.....

so I dont think you will be disapointed if you buy the accumeter one day.........but I would strongly recommend you are a fully converted Strengthmeter believer first before committing the $$$'s

N

regarding this post ...this is what i mean by setting the 8 and the 2 on a 5min normal fxcorrelator

nice signals already and just let the retraces confirm with a HH or a LL.....dont just trade on the exact line

N

Attachments

• overbought oversld.jpg
    overbought oversld.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 177
just dont get toooooo excited ........nothing is perfect in this game :smart:

Attachments

• 5 from 5.jpg
    5 from 5.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 147
heres last week...........hmmmm :sneaky:

Attachments

• last week.jpg
    last week.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 161
the tag was a reluctant faller overnight...........looks like its getting north now :smart:

superb gbp sell ............but if you waited fo full rules (dow30 below all ma s) then no trades yet

N

Attachments

• overnights.jpg
    overnights.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 141
been promised resumed remote access today from work...............finally !!!

been promised resumed remote access today from work...............finally !!!

my remote is back up at work (y)(y)

gorgeous pm session buying tag team off a dow fall (euro and Gbp sells :clap: )

see that overbought / oversold line I discussed yesterday on middle chart below ?.....well its in play for Euro and Yen ....hmmmmmm :smart:

N

Attachments

• pm session.jpg
    pm session.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 113
i'll try to post an update tomorrow and a dodgy video (as usual)

have a good evening all
N

the 1h with o/b and o/s areas potentially

all I am saying is to be carefull of risking trades on these currencies further extensions in these areas and look for opportunites to trade them on confirmd retracements back inside those areas :smart:

N

Attachments

• 1h.jpg
    1h.jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 153
heres the weeks action using the very very strict correlation rules : -

only trade when tag below/above on both 80 and 20 1Hr chart

only trade when the dow30 1h is below/above all 3 sma's (20,50,80)

only trade when a G6 currency is above/below on 80 and 20 ma opposing the tag team

.....and yes I break rules...... if I like something I see :smart:

N

Attachments

• the week.jpg
    the week.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 116
brutal dow on friday as well eh....the whole weeks yardage given back in a few hours

fragile fragile fragile markets.....and I love it !

N

this is an interesting point below - and one I have read a few times before from very very sucessful traders (including someone in the Market Wizard books - I cant remember their name though ! :rolleyes:)

whenever you trade in faster timeframes looking for fast scalp like action its like running onto a motorway to grab a dropped 50 pound note....the longer you are out there trying to grab it....the more chance you have of being mashed :eek:

if the trade aint right....it aint right.....move on quickly :smart:

Thoughts on Trading (By Boris at BK forex advisor)

When you are scalping ten to twenty times per day there is no time for reflection, but on a quiet Saturday morning as you transcribe the week's activities you can begin to see what is working and what is not. Here is one thing that I learned from my trading diary that has helped me immensely. Winning trades resolve themselves very quickly while losers drag on like a line at the Motor vehicles bureau. I suspected that this was the case when I first started trading my strategy given the fact that it is based on momentum, but even I was surprised at the speed of the winners. More than a few of my winning trades went from limit entry to take profit in less than one minute. The losers almost never proved that quick dripping pips like an FX version of Chinese water torture until they would eventually stop me out.

As result of my research I put a time stop as well as price stop to my trades and my risk control improved markedly. There are a million little adjustments like that that you may make as result of keeping a trading diary. I recommend doing it on a weekend when the markets are closed and you can have clear, objective assessment of your performance that week. Remember the function of the diary isn't to tell you whether you've lost or won - your account equity can answer that question in an instant. The function of a diary is to make you question your trading methodology so that you may refine and improve it.

Hello,

Guys please help me am begging.
Am a newbie.
I bought Toms Strength Meter.
But i dont even know the basics of forex,, i have read the forex grail but i dont understand it.
I heard i dont have to learn a lot in forex before using the meter.
My question is this.
What do i need to learn?
please help me