154.7 KB · Views: 127
Last edited:
monday starts with a bang..............i like a buy on tag :smart:

N

Attachments

• buy tag.jpg
    buy tag.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 129
jees i'm locked out from work again.............sorry !!

Video coming though from last week

N

ive been watching this blog for a while..........not bad actually although a few junk EA robots and marketing about.....but thats me being picky

the main contributor seems a solid guy - check out the free stuff as the name of the game in trading is absorbing knowledge and other peoples perspectives/positions

Remember - you are always trading against other people in this business and not "the markets" which is a wildly misused term for a grey mass that does stupid things

Reminds me of a great gambling quote......

Theres always a fall guy (the mark) in a room......if you cant spot him....then its you ! :cool:

N

http://www.forex-fxtrader.com/blog/

monday starts with a bang..............i like a buy on tag :smart:

N

nice tag moves up from 7ish and a lovely dow fall........shame yen was sloooow ..............there was some nice nice euro / gbp sells if you went in early and took 3 cofirmed north tag lines instead of waiting for all 4 :smart:

there were even better signals if you were practicing advanced strategies as the tag got real weak off of minimal upswings on the dow and some nice sells followed when dow retraced north........but thats for perhaps another day and a more formalised Corrie Course/Classroom.....

N

Attachments

• am action.jpg
    am action.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 162
not sure if anyone is Fussed but for higher timeframe traders we are in one hell of a bear
market for the tag team at present :sneaky:

look below on a daily.........so everytime you sell those dudes in a pair trade you are currently running with the big dogs....:cool:

and you dont need me to tell you the 2 major beneficiary currencies of this so far in 2011 surely ?

woof.....
N

Attachments

• tag under presure since the new year.jpg
    tag under presure since the new year.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:
what a spiffing afternoons cricket old boy......

selling tag with the big dogs (see last post) and enjoying a run on the Euro, Chf and Aussie D

and buying the dow if you like that kind of indices stuff..........:eek:

woof woof :p
N

Attachments

• lovely.jpg
    lovely.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 140
a few sells mainly on tag overnight.............yen was very bullish unfortnately

looks like they are getting together now for a push down

N

Attachments

• overnights.jpg
    overnights.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 111
bak again............wow (y)

Attachments

• wow wow wow.jpg
    wow wow wow.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 150
frustrating time........dow falling but the tag are real weak still.......

has someone given the gbp a sleeping pill ?.......jees that earlier hit has killed it

wait a minute.....the gbp has woken up...perhaps some rises are in order ?

i like the shape of buying more euro and gbp into the falling tag......

overnights.......hmmm :sneaky:

N

Attachments

• ovengts.jpg
    ovengts.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 125
this is real nice.......the tag are strong this mornng now and moving up with the comdolls

selling the european currencies

N

hey all............my remote access is still firewalled at work so unless I get resolution soon I will need to consider my options :eek:

look around the forums here and a lot of us have issues with accessing markets from workplaces with corporate firewalls

wish I could walk away and trade full time but need the job currently regarding potential access to some mortgage funding if needed

never mind......my time will come :sneaky:

N

heres the signals today............most things dwarfed by gbp domination (y)

if you keep it real simple the rules are only trade when yen and usd are on the same side of the zero on the 20ma and the 80ma

Then look for a currency doing the same in the opposite of the zero

plenty of variations on that approach but its as good as anything out there thats Free :smart:

N

Attachments

• todays actio 1.jpg
    todays actio 1.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 113