Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

Hey Petar .....welcome (y)

I 100% agree with you.............price Action is the key to succesful trading and in a way the FXcorrelator adds the 3rd Dimension of Price trading to support standard pair charts......shame we do not have volume to support Forex action but such is life.....

fascinating that I can see 2-3 additional opportunities on your posts verses your single set ups...........price action filters and distills the true qualiy signals I guess

I notice you are a vendor so best to declare this and your intenions here on the thread before I and the fun police clobber you for trying to sell stuff....

welcome again
N

tag going south for the winter ?.......

Attachments

• overnights.jpg
    overnights.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 161
Hey Petar .....welcome (y)

I 100% agree with you.............price Action is the key to succesful trading and in a way the FXcorrelator adds the 3rd Dimension of Price trading to support standard pair charts......shame we do not have volume to support Forex action but such is life.....

fascinating that I can see 2-3 additional opportunities on your posts verses your single set ups...........price action filters and distills the true qualiy signals I guess

I notice you are a vendor so best to declare this and your intenions here on the thread before I and the fun police clobber you for trying to sell stuff....

welcome again
N

Thanks for welcome friend i will try to post every time when i have time...;)
About Vendor i dont know,what is that ? Sell wich stuff ?:confused:

EDIT> I see lol,that is mistake when i changed details..Corrceted,thanks for help..:)

Thanks for welcome friend i will try to post every time when i have time...;)
About Vendor i dont know,what is that ? Sell wich stuff ?:confused:

EDIT> I see lol,that is mistake when i changed details..Corrceted,thanks for help..:)

looks like youve removed the vendor indicator now Petar from your profile

I would not have worried me if you were a vendor....its actually the reason I stopped posting at Forex Factory - the moderators would not let me post as a non Vendor as they thought my system was commercial and I was trying to sell advice and Help to people privately - everyone who has contracted me privately knows that in the past I mentioned I might do it but it has never happened........

so Ive closed up shop at FF as the FXcorrelator is not a commercial saleable system and I refuse to be misrepresented - i get a lot of feedback saying I should be threre and its the place to be - but who cares as I learn enough here to be honest and have had the great fortune to team up with some great traders and programmers in the last 15 months or so - and will do more and more as time goes on !

I'm happy here at T2W

looking forward to any contributions my friend (y)
N

Last edited:
Ok heres a real life scenario at 8.50am today

aside from not trading (as the usd is not a triple arrow sell :rolleyes: ) I decided to commit to USD being neutral to bearish for a while as Dow went north again

so looking at the large chart what clues were there on the G6 re price action and their triple arrow corrie positions to justify a trade onto the usd ....or even the Yen if you can stand the spreads :whistling

sure the AUD and the Euro were the buys in hindsight......but notice that it was really only picking the GBP buy that would have lost you any serious money (6/1 chance of a loser).......so I was getting into a position that minimised my potential loss on USD before punting on a G6 play......or was I still being way to risky ?

N

Attachments

• tell me what you would have done.jpg
    tell me what you would have done.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:
ok I gotta go..

as I leave the usd and Yen look real weak to me currently so stay on the sell mode unless Dow gets real bullish below the 11400's

N

Attachments

• weak usd.jpg
    weak usd.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 108
Ok heres a real life scenario at 8.50am today

aside from not trading (as the usd is not a triple arrow sell :rolleyes: ) I decided to commit to USD being neutral to bearish for a while as Dow went north again

so looking at the large chart what clues were there on the G6 re price action and their triple arrow corrie positions to justify a trade onto the usd ....or even the Yen if you can stand the spreads :whistling

sure the AUD and the Euro were the buys in hindsight......but notice that it was really only picking the GBP buy that would have lost you any serious money (6/1 chance of a loser).......so I was getting into a position that minimised my potential loss on USD before punting on a G6 play......or was I still being way to risky ?

N

I still waiting for potecnail setup,i am neutral currently :cool:
Looking for buys eur,cable but still wait clear setup...(y)

OK guys,

I see one solid setup for now,we will see how will market decide..We have eur strong on this moment.ON M5 we see that tag team go down and EUR is above zero,also eur is above zero on H1 and expect 30 pips minimum from this trade...We will see...(y)

Petar

Attachments

• buyeur.gif
    buyeur.gif
    54.4 KB · Views: 126
OK guys,

I see one solid setup for now,we will see how will market decide..We have eur strong on this moment.ON M5 we see that tag team go down and EUR is above zero,also eur is above zero on H1 and expect 30 pips minimum from this trade...We will see...(y)

Petar

Hello guys,

TP on EURUSD HIT NIce 35 pips :clap:

Attachments

• tphit.gif
    tphit.gif
    59.9 KB · Views: 160
OK guys,

Petar

As i said minimum 30 pips :) Very good run from 100 pips :clap::clap:

Cheers

Petar

Attachments

• lol.gif
    lol.gif
    57.6 KB · Views: 142
yep - usd is still going south with tag so some nice trades..........

wish every day was like this ! (y)

N

Attachments

• nice tag sells.jpg
    nice tag sells.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 132
hmmmm - nice to see some old fashioned Tribal action for a change

Europe rule at the moment........:smart:

N

Attachments

• Europe winning.jpg
    Europe winning.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 285
yep - usd is still going south with tag so some nice trades..........

wish every day was like this ! (y)

N

It will be,everything is in brain..I trade more than 3 years and best indicator is brain and second is practice...Every day is for my uniqe and i enjoy to create charts every day...Hope i can help to this forum and your fallowers in future..:cool:

Cheers

Petar

hey all

the usd is a triple arrow sell but the Yen isnt............we need some dow action to align everything and get some decent signals

if dow falls and the USD goes north then it will be a long wait for the 4h to go north and align some buy signals......

you could drop down a TF and ignore the 4h of course but as you will see from my weekly videos (I post here at the weekends) that 4h chart on a 20ma sure helps get you into Good solid trades

N

Attachments

• waiting for action.jpg
    waiting for action.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 138
It will be,everything is in brain..I trade more than 3 years and best indicator is brain and second is practice...Every day is for my uniqe and i enjoy to create charts every day...Hope i can help to this forum and your fallowers in future..:cool:

Cheers

Petar

I agree......can anyone lend me a new brain ? :LOL:

N

Hello guys, :smart:

I shorted Cable and i will go for 90 pips on this trade,risk is 70..I see Intra setup on 5 minute and H1 confirmed GBP strenght..TP is at 1.5770

Cheers

Petar

Attachments

• idemo.gif
    idemo.gif
    55.3 KB · Views: 139
Hello guys, :smart:

I shorted Cable and i will go for 90 pips on this trade,risk is 70..I see Intra setup on 5 minute and H1 confirmed GBP strenght..TP is at 1.5770

Cheers

Petar

Hi Petar

can you explain your strategies some more here please ?

Then the many :)lol:) readers of this thread will see what you are trying to do.........

they basically know what i am trying to do (well most of the time :whistling)

for example a triple arrow signal on any currency for me does not necesarily merit a trade

thks (y)
N