Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

that was a wicked dummy sold there by the Yen.....dummied south and now is tipping back north with USD...

yen and Euro are vibrating......spare me

well the Yen has continued up and the Euro down.....after a little retrace...I must remember
to trust my vibrating signals :LOL:

N

Last edited:
hmmmm....correlations my favourite subject :)

I have a lot of time for these guys....down to earth approach

to me its simple re markets and correlation ..you cant buy everything all the time and vice versa....same as the G8 ...they all cant go up (well apart from incredibly fast blips in the general markets - but not in G8)

luckily the G8 game is simpler as it is a zero sum game...with the broader market they are less directly connected and just vie for money....to either boost them or dump them

if Gold,crude oil, Stockmarkets and uncle tom cobbley all went up at the same time - where would the money be coming from ?

N

Attachments

• black swan guys.pdf
    548.6 KB · Views: 406
Last edited:
buuy U/J above 94.13 for a few pips.....just need som support from rising ,markets - especially DJ30

of course you could be looking to buy other G6 currencies against the now falling tag...but thats much to easy !

N

Attachments

• Aussie demise.jpg
    Aussie demise.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:
jees gotta go to meetings.....let me know if this trade ever happens

my cad and GBP are vibrating on the 1minute

(cant believe i am saying this)
N

and on that rediculous bombshell above I must go.....back later

in all seriousness the vibration is merely signalling to me extraordinary activity on that currency....usually only spotted on 1 mins where the movement is most sensitive

doesnt guarantee up or down....just activity...although thats still useful

N