Concept FX

Also recent results, do they match your results anddy26?

29-05-2008 28-05-2008 Sell USDCHF 1.038 1.05 -120 £10 (£1,200) £87,310
29-05-2008 28-05-2008 Sell EURUSD 1.5745 1.558 165 £17 £2,805 £90,115
02-06-2008 01-06-2008 Sell EURGBP 0.788 0.792 -40 £31 (£1,240) £88,875
09-06-2008 04-06-2008 Sell GBPUSD 1.957 1.974 -150 £8 (£1,200) £87,675
11-06-2008 09-06-2008 Buy USDCHF 1.015 1.033 180 £10 £1,800 £89,475

Has anyone actually signed up to Concept FX? Would be good to hear how true the results posted on the website are.

The company itself is called Tradewin and has been going for a few years. Tradewin sells a similar system to Concept FX with similar fees, but for Equities rather than FX.

As macropolomalta has already mentioned the info pack they send through is of a professional standard. And the results seem to be updated on a regular basis.
However other things are a little worrying. Such as no moneyback, no company info on correspondence (which you have to have by law I believe), offices that are rented with a "2 week" notice period. Also if it is as good as they say it should be selling like hot cakes. Its seems a little strange that after many hours of surfing I have not found anything at all where someone is actually using it (whether it works or not).

Any legitimate user comments would be very useful indeed!

I haven't tried Concept FX but I was a user of TradeWin for 6 months. It made money for first few months then gave it all back (and a bit more too unfortunately).

It's not a scam as such. I just don't think it's a very good system. It works more like a trade advisory bulletin than anything else. The software says buy or sell and you do what it says but it is always very biased toward long trades, even when the market is patently obviously falling.

Sorry if this is off topic as TradeWin is a stock system, but I thought it might be useful background.

1st post by the way!

update

ok this is my pickings from concept fx since i started on the 2nd of june..2 losers and 2 winners making me up £289..from £1 or £2 stakes...i have shown the entry and exits and i have shown my exits....they are different as i decided to close earlier than they suggest..

as far as the tradewin system goes i had that too..again first few months were great then i lost my 4k bank with a string of bad alerts...but that was the markets that changed not the system and many of you will say thats the prob with a computer generated system..i also agree but the 7 yrs previous it worked and again i can confirm their results on their website were accurate to when i started..

this is why this thread started..is it a scam?...i dont think so i think their results are correct ..but time will tell if the system is any good

Attachments

• concept fx results from 29.05.08.xls
    22.5 KB · Views: 277
Hello everyone,

Can someone help me to find the way to invest in Merrill Lynch Gold & General Fund,please?

How can I find them and how to invest in?

Regards,
Arek

Thanks Andy, it goes to show the value of sticking to a uniform stake on these - the USDCHF trade was nice but would've been even nicer doubled! Sod's law...

ok this is my pickings from concept fx since i started on the 2nd of june..2 losers and 2 winners making me up £289..from £1 or £2 stakes...i have shown the entry and exits and i have shown my exits....they are different as i decided to close earlier than they suggest..

as far as the tradewin system goes i had that too..again first few months were great then i lost my 4k bank with a string of bad alerts...but that was the markets that changed not the system and many of you will say thats the prob with a computer generated system..i also agree but the 7 yrs previous it worked and again i can confirm their results on their website were accurate to when i started..

this is why this thread started..is it a scam?...i dont think so i think their results are correct ..but time will tell if the system is any good

it is uniform

Thanks Andy, it goes to show the value of sticking to a uniform stake on these - the USDCHF trade was nice but would've been even nicer doubled! Sod's law...

hi GMP..it is a uniform 'risk'...the risk is set out by theirs or your own take on risk..i risk 5-7% of my bank at 2k..i should only risk 5% which would be £100 risk per trade.but im risking £150...the stop losses come thru and u work out the stop loss. so although it looks like i could have made double i could also have lost double....

i will post later the stop levels they use for the 6 different markets..they range from 60 to 150 point stops.

IX Show London

Hi,

Just thought i would ask this in the hope someone could help.

Concept FX will be exhibiting at the IX Show in London this coming Friday 20th June at the Excel.

Would they be there if they weren't genuine ? Maybe, Maybe not ?

Would the show accept them as exhibitors if they were a scam ?

I still cannot make my mind up, hope someone can shed some light on this show and it's credibilty ?

Hi,Just thought i would ask this in the hope someone could help.Concept FX will be exhibiting at the IX Show in London this coming Friday 20th June at the Excel.Would they be there if they weren't genuine ? Maybe, Maybe not ?Would the show accept them as exhibitors if they were a scam ?I still cannot make my mind up, hope someone can shed some light on this show and it's credibilty ?

I am actually going to go to this expo... Please let me know all the questions you want to ask about the system and I'll try to check 'em out for you. :innocent::devilish::innocent:

IX Show

I am actually going to go to this expo... Please let me know all the questions you want to ask about the system and I'll try to check 'em out for you. :innocent::devilish::innocent:

Effem,

After reading through this and other threads i wondered if Concept FX would be exhibiting at a show if they were indeed scammers ?

I have contacted the organisers of the show to sak if they vet the exhibitors in anyway, they told me that they would not be held liable for any of the information supplied by anyone at the show, in other words NO !

My query is that if they have over 200 members, and they are a scam, why are there not more people on the web stating this fact ?

If i bought into the system and found out that it was indeed a scam i would be straight on the web telling everyone to stay away. The only person i can find that has indeed bought it is they guy on this thread. Unless he is the only one to have bought it, or he actually works for Concept FX and this is a sales pitch. I hope not, he sounds genuine.

Hope this helps.

My query is that if they have over 200 members, and they are a scam, why are there not more people on the web stating this fact ?....
.....Unless he is the only one to have bought it, or he actually works for Concept FX and this is a sales pitch. I hope not, he sounds genuine.

Hope this helps.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:
A cracking slingshot directed towards Mr. Anddy26 !!! I would call that a bit "harsh" Jamie !!

Yes I do think that ConceptFX are genuine because if anyone uses it and notices an anomaly in the results displayed on the company website, I think they would be quite significantly fcked... with all the legalities surrounding mis-representation etc etc.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:
A cracking slingshot directed towards Mr. Anddy26 !!! I would call that a bit "harsh" Jamie !!

Yes I do think that ConceptFX are genuine because if anyone uses it and notices an anomaly in the results displayed on the company website, I think they would be quite significantly fcked... with all the legalities surrounding mis-representation etc etc.

It's not meant to be harsh to Andy26, apologies Andy26, just a thought.....isn't this meant to be a forum where you discuss your thoughts and see if anyone agrees or disagrees ?

Fairplay to Andy26 for admitting publicly that he has shelled out for this system, especially as most of the early threads have slated it as a scam without shelling out or putting their necks on the line.

Effem,

After reading through this and other threads i wondered if Concept FX would be exhibiting at a show if they were indeed scammers ?

The only person i can find that has indeed bought it is they guy on this thread. Unless he is the only one to have bought it, or he actually works for Concept FX and this is a sales pitch. I hope not, he sounds genuine.

Jamie..u can trust me im scottish!!.lol...Jamie i will be Concepts biggest salesman if this does work out for me and i might just tap them for some commision!!..

On your thoughts about the show...I suppose many companies will be there selling you their own systems..trawl the web there are loads..the biggest bug bearer i had looking for a system was the ones showing you past screens where the s/r levels are and u would have made X amount of pips if u had followed the signals........its easy in hindsight to show u them....but concpets figures are there to be shot at if they are untrue....so far..2 wins 2 losses...and 1 pending alert which has been pending for 3 days now...

hi GMP..it is a uniform 'risk'...the risk is set out by theirs or your own take on risk..i risk 5-7% of my bank at 2k..i should only risk 5% which would be £100 risk per trade.but im risking £150...the stop losses come thru and u work out the stop loss. so although it looks like i could have made double i could also have lost double....

i will post later the stop levels they use for the 6 different markets..they range from 60 to 150 point stops.

Ah right, I see. I'm so locked in to my own demo testing with set pips I wasn't looking at % risk.:eek:

Folks,
So far, Ive managed to recollect the following questions for C-FX
1. is it fully automated or there are some experienced FOREX traders sitting there at 8'o clock calling the shots.
2. Can they possibly provide us with broker attested statements showing trades?? Or rather can they prove that these were the actual trades

gimme more more more !!!

Folks,
So far, Ive managed to recollect the following questions for C-FX
1. is it fully automated or there are some experienced FOREX traders sitting there at 8'o clock calling the shots.
2. Can they possibly provide us with broker attested statements showing trades?? Or rather can they prove that these were the actual trades

gimme more more more !!!

How about, "Is there a money-back guarantee, and if not, why not, seeing as all they seem to be divulging is signals rather than the thinking or technique behind them?"

How about, "Is there a money-back guarantee, and if not, why not, seeing as all they seem to be divulging is signals rather than the thinking or technique behind them?"
I think their "marketing answer" to that one is going to be pretty obvious... but I agree... its a question worth asking.

Also:

1. why do they not have a trial period like other systems out there?
2. what is the actual cost of the system, as I believe as well as a one off cost for the software there is also a subscription fee?
3. In April/May 2007 they had 7 trades in a row which loss. Do they have anything in place to avoid such continuous losses? ie. Human intervention?
4. is the system continuously developing (learning) and therefore improving with better results?

Will do Masif.
Answer for Number 2 is 5000pounds plus a yearly subscription of 500 quid.
Answer for 4 is that you get direct access to any software upgrades. That is covered in the 500 per year subscription fee.
I'll post a collated list of all questions over here on Wednesday so that we can all review it and ask them.