Concept FX

This might sound like a stupid quesiton, but I only started trading conecpt on Monday. I haven't got any new trades updated yet so I was wondering if it's just me or is that just "how it goes"?

This might sound like a stupid quesiton, but I only started trading conecpt on Monday. I haven't got any new trades updated yet so I was wondering if it's just me or is that just "how it goes"?

The stoploss moved. Did you select analysis/update prices and then press the update button?

When you open an account with alpari and trade with metatrader don't you have to pay tax?

Can you please keep us posted about the SniperForex results, because I'm always interested in new ventures. Thanks

Yes you do pay income tax if you have forex trading profits. Of course that's why people choose to spreadbet.

Thanks all for your advice re rolling bets.

pvisser - i've been using it approx 2/52 and have only had 2 triggers, 1 loss and 1 current. I think the alert rate is pretty variable but seems slow at present. My first alert that triggered was 6 days into use.

pvisser - i've been using it approx 2/52 and have only had 2 triggers, 1 loss and 1 current. I think the alert rate is pretty variable but seems slow at present. My first alert that triggered was 6 days into use.

Capital spreads dont close your trade so ur profit is always visible..but they do charge you a rolling trade which is on your account summary sheet.

The stoploss moved. Did you select analysis/update prices and then press the update button?

Thank you Sandy. I got someone to look at it for me since I wasn't around last night and they just mentioned to me that it didn't update anything. Next time I'll just make sure myself. But its all updated and done now.

I'm thinking of buying the system purely for the fact that it is so cheap. But when I go to the page I see 3 different products, but I'm not sure which one to pick. Have you got any advice on that?

I'm thinking of buying the system purely for the fact that it is so cheap. But when I go to the page I see 3 different products, but I'm not sure which one to pick. Have you got any advice on that?

What system, what website, which 3 products?

I'll explain in a PM shortly, because this is getting too off topic.

Did anyone else get the email from concept last night explaining the error in their display?

Was a nice touch to get something back, rather than just waiting for things to fix themselves.

They updated something on the server, and it changed the risk option, so all the numbers were a bit mashed up. It corrected itself within 5 mins, so that is why you may not have seen it.

At least the guys were proactive in getting something out, even if it did not effect too many people.

They updated something on the server, and it changed the risk option, so all the numbers were a bit mashed up. It corrected itself within 5 mins, so that is why you may not have seen it.

At least the guys were proactive in getting something out, even if it did not effect too many people.

Interesting, I got the bad figures and realised they were up the spout. I refreshed the figures on and off for an hour and they finally came up right.

I have not recieved any mail from Concept on this. It's a bit worrying as if the figures come through incorrectly, but not obviously so, it could be expensive..

Sniper and The Slope System

Hello SandyW

Could you share your experience with Sniper - please. I am using Sniper on 1 minuts chart and I have problem with alerts. Ther is so many of them - often in oposite direction. The problem is I cannot just buy and sell, buy and sell, buy and sell...or shell I work like this?

Maybe it is better to use 5 minuts chart but I am concern about the daley.

Could you tell me please, what`s your experience on this one? How is the best way to you use Sniper..?

Regards,
Arek
Aaaaa - someone said that that The Slope System is use full as well. Anyone knows a bit about it?

No not EOD. But the system I like best (Sniper Forex) rings bells and sends email to you, if action required is imminent and when it is necessary. The one hour time frame is proving very easy to handle. Maybe only one trade a day.

They are trend following systems, which I feel is a healthy way to trade. Of course the difficulty with trend following is the whipsaw effect if a trend is not sustained long enough. But it is possible to filter trades by looking at the longer term trend, and only taking trades which are in that direction. Nothing's perfect as we know. It is a question of probability.

Hi Arek

If you follow the set up instructions point 5 tells you to set up on 1 hour not 1 minute. Do that and I think you'll find the alerts become less.
Hello SandyW

Could you share your experience with Sniper - please. I am using Sniper on 1 minuts chart and I have problem with alerts. Ther is so many of them - often in oposite direction. The problem is I cannot just buy and sell, buy and sell, buy and sell...or shell I work like this?

Maybe it is better to use 5 minuts chart but I am concern about the daley.

Could you tell me please, what`s your experience on this one? How is the best way to you use Sniper..?

Regards,
Arek
Aaaaa - someone said that that The Slope System is use full as well. Anyone knows a bit about it?

No not EOD. But the system I like best (Sniper Forex) rings bells and sends email to you, if action required is imminent and when it is necessary. The one hour time frame is proving very easy to handle. Maybe only one trade a day.

They are trend following systems, which I feel is a healthy way to trade. Of course the difficulty with trend following is the whipsaw effect if a trend is not sustained long enough. But it is possible to filter trades by looking at the longer term trend, and only taking trades which are in that direction. Nothing's perfect as we know. It is a question of probability.

Phil

The figires that came up in the concept screen with the wrong risk settings are so far out, you could not get them confused. If you want to try for yourself, put the risk level high and run the analsys, and you will see. Make sure you put it back to the middle afterwards.

Take a look now and they match my results.

I'm quite disappointed to see no recent results on the Concept website. Does anyone know a reason for that? I suppose they're all too busy carting off suitcases full of cash to the bank......

Did anyone else get the email from concept last night explaining the error in their display?

Was a nice touch to get something back, rather than just waiting for things to fix themselves.

Jason,

I got the e-mail as well. What seems curious is that only a few of us appear to have received the e-mail. Why did they not send it to all users?