Concept FX

Roi?

Lads, I am this close (holds up finger and thumb with VERY small gap in between) to ordering Concept. Having mailed with and spoken to some of the members here, the salesman from the company and checked their published results I'm almost there. Even my wife is on board.

One last question, how many of you who have bought the software and have used it according to the directions have gone into profit? IE made up the cost of the software.

How long did it take and what was the size of your bank?

Phil

Last edited:
jason..smart ****!!.lol...phil...havnt made up the software cost yet as i have only used it 10 weeks..its not a get rich scheme......its def an investment............its been said im a saleman for the software....they are right..who better to sell it than those using it and winning with it....sandy are u a sales man too? steve arek jason..if it was that bad this thread would be dead by now...i think we have came a long way with this thread and now we are developing traders as well as users ...long may this thread continue..

Fence sitter....

havnt made up the software cost yet as i have only used it 10 weeks..its not a get rich scheme......its def an investment........

Point taken.

On the other hand, the published results ARE pretty astonishing.

OK, I was doing some more research and I came across this thread about another "system".

TMF: PCAA predictive charting service / Investment Strategies

Which rather put me off, plus the point that shouldn't Concept be FSA authorised? They do not mention any authorisation on their website. I have mailed Jeran to ask.

Whoops, I just found this on their site:

CONCEPT-FX, ITS PRODUCTS AND REPRESTATIVES ARE NOT REGISTERED OR AUTHORISED BY THE FSA (FINANCIAL SERVICES AUTHORITY) TO PROVIDE INVESTMENT ADVICE. THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE COMANPANIES PRODUCTS OR REPRESNTATIVES ARE NOT THEREFORE TO BE READ OR TAKEN AS ANY FORM OF TRADING ADVICE NOR A SOLICITATION TO TRADE.

Which sort of contradicts this, also from their site:

Complex analysis is made automatically

The true power of Concept-FX is in the sophisticated analysis it performs and the rigid and disciplined money management structure it provides you with.

And this:

If an edge exists, Concept-FX creates a simple set of instructions of where to enter the market, profit targets and stop loss levels; all the information you need to make a successful trade. The indecision and uncertainty that comes with working on your own is taken away.

Which in my book is pretty bloody contradictory! Don't get me wrong lads, I WANT to believe!

I noted this evening that Jeran only used his first name in his mail to me, do you or any of the other concept users here have a surname for him or any other member of their staff?

Having read numerous threads about the fake system above I feel that ther are several similarities to the way the Concept FX co is set up, the very fact the domain name was only set up very recently, but they have "results" from 2004, worries me. Furthermore the company that registered the domain name doesn't have a website...

I had a long chat with my brother and he put the wind up me a bit, hence my trepidation. One of my brother's arguments is, if the system is so good, why are they selling it at 4K a pop to punters and not to a major investment bank, or the like?

4 grand is 4 grand, play money or not :cheesy:

Last edited:
Phil,

The biggest issue with Concept is the initial cost. Don't rush in. You need to feel comfortable. I do, but that's me. No use getting obsessively enthusiastic, or in getting wound up with anxiety. If in doubt, do nothing. It's a business decision.

On the FSA thing, many (probably all) companies selling trading systems and software are not registered to give financial advice. What they do is offer "education". You advise youreslf as an adult in the light of the education. This seems perfectly reasonable to me. And what the hell use is the FSA anyway?

There are other ways of trading. Concept do not claim to be the only way to trade, or to be the single best ever solution to making money, and in fact their claims are quite modest. And many people just do not want to trade or gamble. Those are the main reasons "everybody" isn't doing it.

Have a look at these systems:

Welcome to FX53.com | forex trading, trading system, spread betting

I am in communication with this guy. I am minded to buy in. He appears very genuine, doesn't hide his name. He is upfront about everything and his price which is under £700 is on the website. If he went out of business tomorrow you would still be in business yourself, because once you have the system, you are your own man. Not like Concept, where we are hostage to their fortunes. He has been very patient with me, answering my slightly cynical questions very sensibly and politely. I am minded to buy in. It is not a black box, so you have more control. It is also a lot cheaper. If you think Concept's results are huge, look at his!! Makes Concept look pathetic. Basically his system is loaded into a trading program called Visual Trader which you can download free very quickly and use to set up a free practice FX account with CSMFX at

Forex, Online Currency Trading, Forex Trading, Currency Trading - CMS Forex

Or have a look at this crowd, who offer a signal service for $50 a month (cancel any time), no up front outlay. I am waiting to hear back from them, having emailed them yesterday.

Vision4X - Automated Forex Trading systems and trading signals

I am a salesman for none of these! Found the stuff through T2W.

Sandy

Last edited:
Phil,

The biggest issue with Concept is the initial cost. Don't rush in. You need to feel comfortable. I do, but that's me. No use getting obsessively enthusiastic, or in getting wound up with anxiety. If in doubt, do nothing. It's a business decision.

I am a salesman for none of these! Found the stuff through T2W.

Sandy

Sandy, SOUND WORDS, I really appreciate your input, I am usually pretty decisive, which isn't always perfect, but at least things hapen :D However this one has me dithering and having been 99,9% decided a conversation with my brother, put me right back. He's no expert just a cautious investor.

I'll look at the links you sent me and decide today. Cheers mate. Props, as a young person would say.

Oh and I see my post it timed 01:32 and yours 05:30 something :-D Night owls and early birds ;) :sleep:

Phil

I was on my way to paying back my initial investment in Concept, but the recent bad trades have pulled me back. Not that I am losing faith in the system, as from what I have seen (and many others), the results do tend to to accurate, even if many of them are backtested over the past 4 years. (have no proof of this).

When you find a system that you are comfortable with, stick with it. As long as they give sound risk management advice, and you dont blow your initial stake in the first few weeks, the long term prospects should be good.

As we have found, nothing is a get rich scheme, and you need to be patient and allow 6-12 monthsto fully undertstand things and get comfortable with trading, and the losses that can come with it. If you can ride out the initial shock factor of losing, then the gains will come.

Hope this helps.

I did not see that big drop in the trade this morning.

I am constantly surprised by the markets.

warts and all this thread right?..ok
for any newbies out there and seasoned campaigners...check and check again...ive 2 accounts 1 on ig and one on capital....my ig account was ok..........but i pressed the wrong keys for my capital account and put a stop loss in 90 pips greater than i should have.........normally this wouldnt be a severe thing..but after the pound free fall this morning it was severe!!........check and check again....and im a precision engineer!!!

I did not see that big drop in the trade this morning.

I am constantly surprised by the markets.

Is that code for you got stopped out? I did and presumably everyone else did. Think the big drop in oil prices is stuffing things up, certainly it didn't behave as Concept were predicting.

Nearly didn't put the trade on last night but was going to wait till this morning to see how things would go - wish I had, hinsight is a wonderful thing!

Nasty! I hope that wasn't someone's FIRST TRADE!

Afraid it was - at least the first one that's triggered - still given Concepts W:L ratio odds were slightly in favour of the first trade being a loser!

Silver linings and all - at least I missed the 3 losers from 22nd - 24th July Opening!

Afraid it was - at least the first one that's triggered - still given Concepts W:L ratio odds were slightly in favour of the first trade being a loser!

Silver linings and all - at least I missed the 3 losers from 22nd - 24th July Opening!

But it all happened so fast you didn't even get a chance to practice the fear and sweating! You obviously need another (not!)

Ok, I've gone in on a buy at 1.9225 on the GBP/USD on my paper trading account.

I've set the stop loss to 1.9175.

I'm up by around 30pips at the moment.

would anyone care to comment on this trade (as it is no longer a concept alert) and also where i should set my objectives?

would anyone care to comment on this trade (as it is no longer a concept alert) and also where i should set my objectives?

Hi Masif

I am hoping this is a good trade as I moved my stop loss down on Concept FX cos it just seemed so over sold
Ive got my stop at 1.9150

This afternoon the Fannie Mae figures come out and if they are as bad as expected they are expecting a big leap

Hope so as when the price moved below the Concept stop I was feeling pretty sick

Good luck to us!!

Hi SIMONS1874,

well done, i take yours is an actual trade not a dummy account?

and did your trade trigger at the same as Concepts?

good luck.

Hi Masif

I am hoping this is a good trade as I moved my stop loss down on Concept FX cos it just seemed so over sold
Ive got my stop at 1.9150

This afternoon the Fannie Mae figures come out and if they are as bad as expected they are expecting a big leap

Hope so as when the price moved below the Concept stop I was feeling pretty sick

Good luck to us!!

I'm seeing a very stong downtrend on the daily and the hourly charts, and the price has broken through support. On what basis do you think a long trade will be successful? It is difficult to see where you should put your stop loss other than at an arbitrary distance away. Seems like a gamble, lucky there us no money on it!

Your right Sandy, it is just a gamble,

but i'm going according to Concepts alert which obviously stopped out today.

fingers crossed.

:whistling

I'm seeing a very stong downtrend on the daily and the hourly charts, and the price has broken through support. On what basis do you think a long trade will be successful? It is difficult to see where you should put your stop loss other than at an arbitrary distance away. Seems like a gamble, lucky there us no money on it!

Your right Sandy, it is just a gamble,

but i'm going according to Concepts alert which obviously stopped out today.

fingers crossed.

:whistling

OK Asif, a bit of fun! But where's the fun in gambling if you don't put money on it??

And paper trading has no value as a learning exercise if you don't use TRADING methodology!

Am I being too serious here?

Hi SIMONS1874,

well done, i take yours is an actual trade not a dummy account?

and did your trade trigger at the same as Concepts?

good luck.

Yes it is a trade but I am stll well down as I entered on the Concept price of 19375 so still 120/5 points down

I hope to increase my stop loss later and reset it higher than 19225 and then take it from there

This is all hopefully of course