Concept FX

Arek
dont want to sound like other hen here..but my advice is switch off ur charts and ignore them tonight untill 8.30..nothing will trigger today at all..and possibly not even tomorrow...ive never had my screen open with so many pending trades..and at least 2 of these wont trigger in the next week if at all..unless some economic news comes out...In my opinion..all the markets are quite stable today..which is a pity coz im long on oil!!

Hello Anddy

It is a hard long week for me...becasue I started last Wed...and since then nothing happened...not any nice trigg...nothing

You have more experience than me...it had happened before...that after a week of using the concept fx no any accurate trade came?

sad Arek

Thank you my Friend

And in the software there is a risk maagement...from low to high...but in my opinion i shouldn`t touch it .... am i right?

Arek
Arek
dont want to sound like other hen here..but my advice is switch off ur charts and ignore them tonight untill 8.30..nothing will trigger today at all..and possibly not even tomorrow...ive never had my screen open with so many pending trades..and at least 2 of these wont trigger in the next week if at all..unless some economic news comes out...In my opinion..all the markets are quite stable today..which is a pity coz im long on oil!!

Andy

Long on Oil is good, after yesterdays downswing. I watched it all the way down, and jumped on last night, so hope it goes upto £140 by the end of today

Arek

I have looked at the risk option on the software, and not touched it. All the trades on their website are by using the default setting. If you do adjust it, and then run the analysis the numbers are all wrong.

Be patient, and the triggers will happen.

Arek

I have looked at the risk option on the software, and not touched it. All the trades on their website are by using the default setting. If you do adjust it, and then run the analysis the numbers are all wrong.

I actually called them on this point..they said its an optional extra which is not activated yet...and the risk merely increaes ur stop losses....since then ive not looked at it

Thank you!

Arek

Arek

Arek

Interesting thread this one, always good to hear from people using products at the sharp end.

With regard to news announcements, ony 1 today hence the lack of movement, tomorrow should liven up a bit:

Economic Calendar: Financial Calendars - Yahoo! Finance

Ty for the comments and the information slapshot...I think we have a bunch of people now who are using the system who want to learn the trade too....My opinion is that this is a trade and everyman to his trade. So im not going to be making a living out of this in day one..but iv a robust system that seems to be working just now..and building up the bank which means we can have mistakes on our play accounts......i dont paper trade because the psycic changes when u put real money on......

The good thing about this thread too is we have lost the ones who decry this way of trading..and are back to their own trading..If this only lasts a year or 2 it will be worth it for me.

Hello Anddy

It is a hard long week for me...becasue I started last Wed...and since then nothing happened...not any nice trigg...nothing

You have more experience than me...it had happened before...that after a week of using the concept fx no any accurate trade came?

sad Arek

Hi All,

interesting to know from the vetran users of Concept if there has been long periods of time without any alerts being triggered? As per Arek's comment above?

Thanks

Last edited:
Ty for the comments and the information slapshot...I think we have a bunch of people now who are using the system who want to learn the trade too....My opinion is that this is a trade and everyman to his trade. So im not going to be making a living out of this in day one..but iv a robust system that seems to be working just now..and building up the bank which means we can have mistakes on our play accounts......i dont paper trade because the psycic changes when u put real money on......

The good thing about this thread too is we have lost the ones who decry this way of trading..and are back to their own trading..If this only lasts a year or 2 it will be worth it for me.

Have followed this thread with great interest. Am likely to swell the user group very soon. Will keep you posted on my experiences.

Kudos to you Andy for being the pioneer and being the first to stick your head above the parapet. Now you're drawing a few more users the experiment's going to be all the more useful, whichever way it goes. (Concept should be sponsoring this thread!)

New To This!!!

Hi Traders, I have read the whole way through this topic and have been toying with putting the hand in the pocket for some time!!! I am just hoping this Message board is made up of non employees of Concept FX, please help I just cant make my mind up if this is genuine ?????? :cry::cry:

GMP...i actually asked concepts permission ifthe minded me saying things on a forum..They HATE forums as they are made up of guys who dismiss and misrepresent them...i told them i was going to print my results as i have them and if they differ from theirs then they deserve to get shot down....They did say how ever if i send them sales they would offer me £250 as a commision for referring people...i have never mentioned this in the past as it may look as if i am touting for them...trust me im not!! i think 4k for a bit of software is a bit much..but given the possible results worth it..The beauty about these forums is they are mostly genuine people interested in the same goals..to make money...I am no different..i want to make money..and if a 4k investment assists me..(and if you can afford to loose 4k) then its an investment worth its merrit.

Office

Thank you for the quick response, I have an appointment booked to visit the office at the end off the month but am considering if it’s worth while, what’s your opinion? From your experience have your results matched the web sites postings. Also should I expect to pay £4000 not £5000?

Hi

Expect to pay £4k, as this is what they offer as an introduction price. The system does appear to give the results on their website. I would also back up all your trades with some good knowledge and understanding of how the markets move.

I am definately not an employee, or related in anyway to them, but have had one alert in the week that I have been using the system, and that was a winner. I have been monitoring the forex market during the past few days, and have noticed trends in the GBPUSD using moving averages, that could have triggered a buy, but have resisted my temptation, and will wait for concept to come up with some trades.

I know from reading Andy's initial forex trades, he was 'happy' to take small pip movements, and now has confidence to hold out for 250-300. Fingers crossed that this will happen on more trades that concept alert us on.

Thank you for the quick response, I have an appointment booked to visit the office at the end off the month but am considering if it’s worth while, what’s your opinion? From your experience have your results matched the web sites postings. Also should I expect to pay £4000 not £5000?

If ur in London then its maybe worth a visit..but if ur not i wouldnt really bother..i never..Im from scotland and didnt think it was worth the visit to look at a pc screen..
I think u either take the bull by the horns and buy it or forget about these systems...4k is the deal they come down too...haggle with them tho!..
the only reason i took their offer up was because i was a member of their other system and that worked for 7 yrs! till the credit crunch..so i saw their results for this system and had no reason to doubt them.