Best Thread CMC Markets owner answers your questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
You asked

"I'm wondering is there an independant body that tests executions to see if clients actually get the spreads that are advertised? I think that would be a good idea."

Ahem...yes there is, I've seen it, albeit in test mode ATM. Currently CMC are top of the league table for 'typical spreads' and timed execution in the spread bet industry. This independent source should be live in late October.

You never answered Peter's question, if your account is live then pm him the details of your problems and the real trades that you have issues on. IMHO you owe him an apology for your latest insult regarding manipulation, bang out of order..

You asked

"I'm wondering is there an independant body that tests executions to see if clients actually get the spreads that are advertised? I think that would be a good idea."

Ahem...yes there is, I've seen it, albeit in test mode ATM. Currently CMC are top of the league table for 'typical spreads' and timed execution in the spread bet industry. This independent source should be live in late October.

You never answered Peter's question, if your account is live then pm him the details of your problems and the real trades that you have issues on. IMHO you owe him an apology for your latest insult regarding manipulation, bang out of order..

Have you got a link and more information to this site/company? I want to contact them directly with my findings. I'm bang out of order to be filled a few seconds after my trade has been executed and price has covered 30+ pips am I? Considering CMC delivers lightning execution? Hmmmmm.

Last edited:
Have you got a link and more information to this site/company? I want to contact them directly with my findings. I'm bang out of order to be filled a few seconds after my trade has been executed and price has covered 30+ pips am I? Considering CMC delivers lightning execution? Hmmmmm.
Did you trade the news?

:LOL:

hi tar,
okay will get them added. will not be in September probably November maybe before. The issue is not getting the actual quarterlys added but it is the expiration side of it but will get commodity quarterlys added. I mentioned it to the team and they are working on it now and will come back to me but assume it will be in the next iteration in November.

tks for your input
regards Peter
Goodmorning Peter

For commodities yes , you mentioned this before and you said you will bring back commodities futures ...

Did you trade the news?

No, it was just a trade set up that coincided at the same time. But again, this has happened before in the past and I have been ok, until the last couple of months I get horrendus slippage making it impossible to take set ups around these high volatile times, which unfortunately for me decreases my trading.

hi truth
I have nothing more to add to my previous postings.

pc

Hi PC

The way I approach businesses is I look at what they advertise, then I look at what I receive. If you advertise 0.7 and 0.9 spreads, that's what I want, I don't want excuses because of some data corruption etc. We are trading your market so you CAN deliver what you advertise, to date I haven't got the 0.7 and 0.9 spreads, I always pay more even when the market is virtually dead, and when the market speeds up, forget it, you can be slipped 30+ pips and as your execution has been much better (quicker) in the past, and now it's got worse, it gives me cause for concern, and don't try and deny this and blame outside factors, as that's what I have a problem with, believe me when I say I have heard all the excuses before. If you get your price feed direct from the exchange like Pro Spreads and the actual market has problems then that's fair enough, but this isn''t happening here is it? You have created your own market. You state you have all this technology, fastest execution, well, it's slowing down and getting worse and now breaking down, so don't you think you should get it sorted out before you lose all your customers?

I'm wondering is there an independant body that tests executions to see if clients actually get the spreads that are advertised? I think that would be a good idea.

hi anybody can you tell me how to get to my emails on the thread. there used to be link at top but cannot find how to do it now
pc

hi anybody can you tell me how to get to my emails on the thread. there used to be link at top but cannot find how to do it now
pc

I didnt really understand what u mean , but if it is what i am thinking of then try the "settings" at the right top of the page ...

Thanks Tar, you were right. i found the emails section and got into them nicely. bit tired today, have to take it easy at my age. ha ha

cheers pc

I didnt really understand what u mean , but if it is what i am thinking of then try the "settings" at the right top of the page ...

Reactions: tar
Thanks Tar, you were right. i found the emails section and got into them nicely. bit tired today, have to take it easy at my age. ha ha

cheers pc
Do you call it taking it easy posting like crazy on this forum. I think you have to give it up, ha ha.

cheers pc

Late night Gala bingo sessions again PC? Trying to win those vouchers for KFC bargain buckets just ain't worth it...:)

hi gle101
love this forum. I have learn so much about our platform and client requirements. couldnt live without it now. sad really isnt it but hey I choose to do this and love still being involved with the industry. will be 58 soon and want to carry on for at least another twenty years (health permitting). love it mate.

cheers pc

Do you call it taking it easy posting like crazy on this forum. I think you have to give it up, ha ha.

Status
Not open for further replies.