Best Thread CMC Markets owner answers your questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
PC

I forgot to add, is it possible to add an end of bar timer? This is really handy for timing purposes to know how long we have until the present bar ends and a new one forms.

Good morning my toffee supporter,

You are lively today, did you have espresso before you went to bed last night.

pc

Lol, had 2 coffees before I went circuit training then caught up on work, caught up with here and my EFC forumites and watched epsiode nine of The Wire series five..oh had to cook my own late dinner..

Driving back from training I was actually thinking about our t2w moaners, I often take/plan the Wednesday session, circuits with weights, so bodyweight exercises with each exercise using weights and shuttle runs in between. Anyhow two women I know arrived hadn't been for ages, as I'm running past them they ask me when were going to do the plank. Now I haven't seen them at the circuit for months, we have a real hard core bunch of fitness freaks there, yet these girls want this magic exercise that'll change their world..:rolleyes:

Hi 4x4,
Many thanks for your posting. I will have the team look at this.
I tested it myself and found that I could only execute a trade if I dragged mouse over the confirm button, otherwise it didn't work.
Anyway have passed it on.
thanks for taking the time to post your findings.

regards Peter

Be careful...!

A trade opening ticket got lost behind the Positions window - I clicked the bottom edge to 'live' it and bring it forward - but it actually opened a trade. On closer inspection the click zone of the Confirm button is larger than that shown - so live traders please be aware of this.

hi black swan,
I think you have to post a moral to your story

pc

Lol, had 2 coffees before I went circuit training then caught up on work, caught up with here and my EFC forumites and watched epsiode nine of The Wire series five..oh had to cook my own late dinner..

Driving back from training I was actually thinking about our t2w moaners, I often take/plan the Wednesday session, circuits with weights, so bodyweight exercises with each exercise using weights and shuttle runs in between. Anyhow two women I know arrived hadn't been for ages, as I'm running past them they ask me when were going to do the plank. Now I haven't seen them at the circuit for months, we have a real hard core bunch of fitness freaks there, yet these girls want this magic exercise that'll change their world..:rolleyes:

Re: Mr JD Trader comes out of the closet.

hi gle101,

spot on re regulations and you just cannot mess around with execution. very grey area if you do that. we saw what happened to FXCM.

well the competition need to spend some money then and reduce spreads and margins. That would be a start for them. But I agree with you, I suspect they will not stand around and do nothing. but let me tell you a small secret, promise not to tell anybody.

''we are ready and waiting for them... big time''

cheers pc

OK I will not continue nagging about not being able to sign up at the moment. I am quite impressed by the way you are communicating. Keep it up, the best action in no. of new post seems to be on this thread. It appears that SB is going in to a new phase driven by CMC nextgen platform. But I guess CMC's competitors will not allow you take too much of a market share freely, at least not without a fight (good for us clients).

It also appears you stand well prepared for the MiFID II "Best execution" directive coming soon. The industry is changing fast that is for certain.

ok mate, let me see what the boys say
cheers

PC, Mr £1 pp

Peter, I just want to remind you about the important feature mention by me earlier, this being able to export your trades in CSV format. Almost all SB's and brokers have this feature implemented, the importance of this feature cannot be highly enough emphasized.

Hi Mr Truth,

I actually have not traded my personal account in any description since 1989 when I started CMC. I gave up trading then to fully concentrate on my day job.
Yes I have some outside investments but they are not controlled by me.
I just do not trade any more too much to think about.

If I did then I would only trade with one company. The company with 0.7 pip spreads, 0.25 percent margins and the one with next gen platform. Yes you got it CMC Markets.

tks pc

Hehe, as my old Pops used to say, never stick all your eggs in one basket. :)

Thanks for the endorsment earlier.

As for the £1pp at the end, you missed out the 'M' for a million ;)

Hi mr Truth,
of course we can do that. I will find out when we can do it.

by the way all the next gen changes are in uat testing.
so they have been built.
I saw white back ground charts and lots of other different features and colour changes.
I saw double ticket opened at same time.
I saw bigger screen lay out so you can scroll down and across so you can put in more windows.
I saw saving charts to watch lists.

and lots of new yummy features. all looking very sexy indeed.
As I said it is all in testing now ready for release. I have even been given a date but if I tell you, the competitors will ramp up advertising and try to suppress what we are saying but it will not be long. I promise.

tks pc

PC

I forgot to add, is it possible to add an end of bar timer? This is really handy for timing purposes to know how long we have until the present bar ends and a new one forms.

Hi mr Truth,
of course we can do that. I will find out when we can do it.

by the way all the next gen changes are in uat testing.
so they have been built.
I saw white back ground charts and lots of other different features and colour changes.
I saw double ticket opened at same time.
I saw bigger screen lay out so you can scroll down and across so you can put in more windows.
I saw saving charts to watch lists.

and lots of new yummy features. all looking very sexy indeed.
As I said it is all in testing now ready for release. I have even been given a date but if I tell you, the competitors will ramp up advertising and try to suppress what we are saying but it will not be long. I promise.

tks pc

All sounding very positive, can't wait to test the new features :)

hi truth,

The guys have added this request to the list and will look at it.
It will not come out on this next launch in next couple of weeks but the next upgrade, probably before Christmas it should be there.

tks pc

PC

FWIW Nat Gas was suspended at the storage data and Brent as well just before crude oil inventories ... only for a few seconds ...

Attachments

• brent.jpg
    brent.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 210
Status
Not open for further replies.