Christian Traders interested in what I am doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I am also looking for 100 core partners bold to duplicate this knowledge"

So how much are you charging for this franchise operation?
Or is it a straightforward Ponzi scheme?

Mind the asteroids on your way home.

"I am also looking for 100 core partners bold to duplicate this knowledge"

So how much are you charging for this franchise operation?
Or is it a straightforward Ponzi scheme?

Mind the asteroids on your way home.

Explain yourself what you mean by straightforward Ponzi Scheme.

I just need partners to teach them how to return +3000 pips per month using wisdom of King Solomon from the Bible.

Daniel, like I've said before, I hold a special contempt for those who exploit religion and people's beliefs to screw money out of them.
The more gullible their target market is, as yours is demonstrated to be by your gibberish, the more disgusting such individuals are.
On these boards, you are the prime example.
If there were to be a God, a heaven or a hell, your destination is well marked.

Daniel, like I've said before, I hold a special contempt for those who exploit religion and people's beliefs to screw money out of them.
The more gullible their target market is, as yours is demonstrated to be by your gibberish, the more disgusting such individuals are.

HeheheheeeI just laugh at you. First you don't believe, you don't know the Bible and you are interpreting for those who knows the Bible.

Of cause there is God and heaven and hell, I am going to God in heaven, if I continue to work in his ways until I die.

Understand what this thread has been. I pick up the Bible to know God's views on stock markets. I constructed trading and investment strategy according to His views, and it works wonders; so I am going to plant and spread that knowledge to those who wants it.

As it is written:
Buy the truth, and sell it not; also wisdom, and instruction, and understanding (Proverbs 23:23)

Buy means that you should purchase it upon any terms, spare no pains or cost. Sell it not - Do not forsake it for any worldly advantage.

Only those who are willing to make money and profits using parables and teachings of Jesus Christ. Why will he not be happy about that? Why will God be annoyed in doing what he asked people to do?

Last edited:
Let me tell you this because it's simple -

Nobody is going to trust or take a religious nutter seriously, no one.

So if you want to try to sell some crappy system or strategy leave the God talk out of it, then people might, just might start to take you seriously. Now, nobody does because you are said religious nutter and come across as mentality unstable.

Just trying to be helpful :)

Let me tell you this because it's simple -

Nobody is going to trust or take a religious nutter seriously, no one.

So if you want to try to sell some crappy system or strategy leave the God talk out of it, then people might, just might start to take you seriously. Now, nobody does because you are said religious nutter and come across as mentality unstable.

Just trying to be helpful :)

You said nobody, but that is not correct people are ready taking me serious, it is not crappy because you don't have any system, even if you have it is not comparable to what you are calling crappy.

How many times are we going to talk about foolish people saying things they have no knowledge about.

You could have said not everyone is going to take me serious. Those who don't will simply miss out of making money and wealth with the name, authority and power of Jesus christ.

:smart::smart::smart:

Anyone that graduates from the school of Christ will have more authority and power than your crappy carnal systems maybe that is what you want to say.

I have absolutely no sympathy whatsoever for anyone that subscribes to religion or buys peni$ enlargement pills.

They get exactly what they deserve :cheesy:

Keep up the good work fcta (y)

dd

I have absolutely no sympathy whatsoever for anyone that subscribes to religion or buys peni$ enlargement pills.

They get exactly what they deserve :cheesy:

Keep up the good work fcta (y)

dd

Thanks Dick for your wise contributions. Mr charts knows that he is the one feeding newbie some useless stuff and just waging lose battle of thoughts. He left himself out and defending others. I once challenge him to a competition which he declined last year or so.

Most of what I say or concepts I picked from words in the Bible are testable, and we represent them on a chart. One can program the same wisdom to act like EA but better than these dummy EAs or auto-trading and risk management system people are selling around. These are the real snakes and fraudulent knowledge newbies should be aware of.

Thanks Dick for your wise contributions. Mr charts knows that he is the one feeding newbie some useless stuff and just waging lose battle of thoughts.

Maybe Mr Charts is a disciple of the Devil, have you considered that?

:devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :?:

why can't I use God to make money?

That is not the issue, it is that you are running a pyramid scheme which requires a never ending supply of new people joining it. All pyramid schemes collapse with those who joined last being the most out of pocket. This is as contrary as is possible to the claims you are making about the righteousness of your trading approach because those who join last are being deceived into believing they can profit from something that cannot deliver.

Paul

That is not the issue, it is that you are running a pyramid scheme which requires a never ending supply of new people joining it. All pyramid schemes collapse with those who joined last being the most out of pocket. This is as contrary as is possible to the claims you are making about the righteousness of your trading approach because those who join last are being deceived into believing they can profit from something that cannot deliver.

Paul

Woooooooooow are you sure of what you are saying? can you defend this statement show proofs etc. You have totally switched the focus of this thread to pyramid scheme just because I need partners who are interested in my training?

The offer I saw said that each person who joined would then need to recruit a set number of people to then earn commissions and this would then apply to each level of recruits. However, if this is not the case then please clarify in what way it is different.

Paul

The offer I saw said that each person who joined would then need to recruit a set number of people to then earn commissions and this would then apply to each level of recruits. However, if this is not the case then please clarify in what way it is different.

Paul

Why do I need to clarify your false claim when you are the one making the claims and changing what I said to discredit me. And you call yourself a Christian and a staff.

Can you please clarify where you saw the offer?

This is what I said in this forum:
I am also looking for 100 core partners bold to duplicate this knowledge. Get up and claim our breakthrough knowledge it is yours.
Where is the Ponzi scheme there; why are you misleading your readers?

Paul

Sounds just like the stock markets to me :tongueincheek:

dd

Sounds just like the stock markets to me :tongueincheek:

dd

That is true, the greatest pryramid is the stock markets - where fools get slaughtered like ox at the top of the cycle Proverbs 7:22.

Actually Proverbs 7:22 was my greatest breakthrough knowledge this year. After implementing along with Eccl.11:1-2 I no long take part in stock corrections only buy at the bottom. It is amazing.

Again Dick your are a true veteran in this forum.
Paul what happens to your proof?

Actually Proverbs 7:22 was my greatest breakthrough knowledge this year. After implementing along with Eccl.11:1-2 I no long take part in stock corrections only buy at the bottom. It is amazing.

What a complete nonce.

I feel like I'm being groomed :cry: :help:

dd

Yes God is doing that already for you; your one word reply comparing stock markets to pyramid scheme is exactly what everyone is struggling with here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trader333 View Post
All pyramid schemes collapse with those who joined last being the most out of pocket.- by paul not of the Bible

and you said :Sounds just like the stock markets to me :tongueincheek:

As I looked at market charts with all these different indicators none can get us in at the
base except at the top or what paul call "who join last." this is why indicators are called lagging. In fact all carnal methods are lagging indicators.

So we should join at the base -------at the bottoms and this is what the wisest investor - King Solomon is saying especially in Proverbs 7:22 when market is at the top.

King James Version: "He goeth after her quickly, as an ox goeth to the slaughter, or as a fool to the correction of the stocks;

Correction of the stocks will only take place at the top of the market cycle .a.k.a top of pryramid and this is when carnal indicators and fools are giving signals to people to enter buy positions:D:D:D:cheesy: they call it over-bought zone. But it is foolish behaviour to enter business or buy shares or stocks at top of its peak or growth. (Taken from the Bible and not from MBA course)

At the peak is when the weak, the gullibles, foolish one get into the market after they have been lured by their false teachers to buy. This is when pride takes over the market and many starting boasting of their horses and chariots:cool: not knowing that market has turned against them. 95% of people here belongs to the group that goes into the market at the top

Who is deceiving the gullibles? Those without Biblical knowledge to teach the people the actual wisdom or those that push forward FEAR like like one cannot make money with the Bible to persuade the gullibles from actual knowledge?

:smart:
I thank God for using everyone according to what is in their minds; and
even Paul I thank God for using you to bring out the concept of pyramid. But stop creating fear in people's mind and you are hindering the advancement of God's knowledge, and you know God don't like that. Go back to the real school of Christ for wisdom on how to trade the stock markets.
:smart::smart::smart:

Status
Not open for further replies.