Can you be long and short at same time?

I had a thing for Helen.

Helen Daniels..........

_40087256_kathtaylor300.jpg

In all honesty I had a thing for the Alessi sisters.

Attachments

• neighbours-where-now-gayle-gillian-blakeney-then-290x400.jpeg
    neighbours-where-now-gayle-gillian-blakeney-then-290x400.jpeg
    34.6 KB · Views: 179
Some people - apparently - complained about my brusk (is that even a word) attitude and abrupt treatment of people who I think are, basically, idiots.

i would emplore them to stop bein' moaners.

That's moaner, not...

Mona - YouTube

To be fair though Libby did have a good set of top bo77ox.

Attachments

• 16636651.jpeg
    16636651.jpeg
    14.3 KB · Views: 183
Thread is TLDR.

Can anybody do a short recap of what has happened so far and who has got banned in the process?

The discussion stopped on the idea that you may be "long and short" if you are trading very different time frames simultaneously ( like position trading and scalping ) , and costs here wont be doubled in that case .

:p

Last edited:
The discussion stopped on the idea that you may be "long and short" if you are trading very different time frames simultaneously ( like position trading and scalping ) , and costs here wont be doubled in that case .

:p

But you wouldn't be trading the same size on a position trade as you would a scalping trade?

Thread is TLDR.

...........Can anybody do a short recap of what has happened so far..........?

For my part in it all I'd sum it up as saying it could be used as a means of closing out a profitable trade at extra cost - which everyone (including me) thinks is a dumb idea.

Or going flat on a profitable trade leaving you with the prospect of going for a bit more in circumstances where you might not have the confidence to take a brand new trade of that type. The vast body of opinion is that this is an equally dumb idea.

Does anybody still think that going long and short the same instrument in the same account has any merits?

Anyone?