Brexit - in or out

For the first time since joining the EU we have a road that alows us to reform migration. People coming here will have to have some kind of visa that will state the length of time and any recourse to public funds. Government can engage with business through audit process and implement criteria for business (relative being able, or not, to fill it domestically) .

People won't be able to just come here indefinitely. Like the ausi system, if a role is taken off the list then you can't extend your stay if you are in that category.

And they should agree to return to their countries of origin when it is safe to do so.

Also, if immigration numbers are not to peoples satisfaction, they can elect a government who will inherit full control.

Every 5 years we, the people, decide who has the right manifesto.

For the first time since joining the EU we have a road that alows us to reform migration. People coming here will have to have some kind of visa that will state the length of time and any recourse to public funds. Government can engage with business through audit process and implement criteria for business (relative being able, or not, to fill it domestically) .

People won't be able to just come here indefinitely. Like the ausi system, if a role is taken off the list then you can't extend your stay if you are in that category.

Fair cop.

fwiw - I support point system for those outside EU as well as free movement of labour within EU.

Also, if immigration numbers are not to peoples satisfaction, they can elect a government who will inherit full control.

Every 5 years we, the people, decide who has the right manifesto.

The politicians really don't like this vote.
But only because One of their gravy train options has disappeared. :)

Immigration is a big problem but the biggest is a huge bureaucratic structure that takes orders from Germany that was slowly being established in UK and would soon cease control. Freedom is more important than financial gains, they come second. The decision to leave was correct. You see how the unelected EU official are angry because their plot was spoiled at the last moment. This whole story was fictionally described in the last 007 movie.

It was so badly organised.
Cameron has resigned even though he said he wouldn't. Corbyn is under pressure to go too. There is likely to be a General Election. If there isn't then most of the MPs would vote to stay in. This they could do and overturn the referendum result.

What a muddle. Boris must be wetting himself with anticipation.

It was so badly organised.
Cameron has resigned even though he said he wouldn't. Corbyn is under pressure to go too. There is likely to be a General Election. If there isn't then most of the MPs would vote to stay in. This they could do and overturn the referendum result.

What a muddle. Boris must be wetting himself with anticipation.

The whole pack of cards is in a state of collapse. The EU is in a state of gradual financial implosion. The consequence will be a complete political rethink in the UK and in some EU countries. There is a developing leadership vacuum in the UK – hopefully it will be filled by a competent, visionary and embracing leader. He/she may not emerge from the obvious pack. Interesting times – we are witnessing history being made.

Seeing as wee jimmy Krankie is off to Brussels next week to try and secure a deal for Scotland to get back in, Here is a map of UK areas that voted to remain, As you can see theirs plenty of potential for referendums for independent counties.

There's room on the battle bus heading to brussels should anyone want to represent these area's giving some great savings on travel costs. Atilla, i think your nearest remain area was Brighton and hove, which i believe hasn't announced a referendum as yet..:whistling

Attachments

• map.JPG
    map.JPG
    42 KB · Views: 144
Seeing as wee jimmy Krankie is off to Brussels next week to try and secure a deal for Scotland to get back in, Here is a map of UK areas that voted to remain, As you can see theirs plenty of potential for referendums for independent counties.

There's room on the battle bus heading to brussels should anyone want to represent these area's giving some great savings on travel costs. Atilla, i think your nearest remain area was Brighton and hove, which i believe hasn't announced a referendum as yet..:whistling

Well Brighton with it's young and well educated green population who could have imagined otherwise.

The EU will not collapse and all this futile talk is pants and wishful thinking.

EU and especially Germany will get much stronger. Core countries will come together with greater commitment. The weak laggards can have their referendums and step off the train.

I would much prefer to go into battle with 10 die hards than a 100 doubters. Germans are hard working smart people. They united with East Germany and made it a success. They will unite Europe. Germany, Holland, Austria and France and Benelux states and then it will continue.

They will finish the last part of the puzzle with harmonization of currency, bank and fiscal taxation policies in full.

Same thing playing out in Spain. Splitlink may have a view. No central government for the last several months but regions able to manage services. Some may even jump at transferring corrupt Spanish politicians with those hard working smart German ones in the EU. Same goes for Greece. Bureaucrats probably better at managing order than politicians managing their greed.

People just want to live free without disunity. Adhere to some simple and common laws.

Sovereignty is much ado about nothing as we can see how important it is to Nigel Lawson :rolleyes:

Another thing that does my head in is seeing muslims dressed in their robes go to Friday prayers and then Zionist celebrate the Sabath in their way and both tell us how wonderfully different and great they are but happen to be living and getting along really well in the UK. :LOL: How freaky crazy is that. Put them next door to each other in their homelands and they'll start hating and killing each other.

All this divisive nonsense by god brained or nationalistic or patriotic people is just a load of utter stupidity imo.

If you want to see different come to Brighton and Hove the house of Bohemian Rhapsody. Like weeds bursting through concrete one can't stifle freedom.

That's sounds like a nightmare. Basically you are saying that the EU would be like USA where all states came together under 1 government. The difference is each state in the EU has a different language, culture traditions and more. It's a pipe dream destined to fail.

That's sounds like a nightmare. Basically you are saying that the EU would be like USA where all states came together under 1 government. The difference is each state in the EU has a different language, culture traditions and more. It's a pipe dream destined to fail.

It is a dream but not utopia.

It happens everyday. People everywhere travelling around the globe everyday. Some for a day or two and some around the globe for months at a time. Some pickup bags and simply move. I've been meeting more people who have worked in Japan.

We are the new generation. :cool:

hmm, i've got a great :idea:

An e-petition calling for UK parliament to suspend the Scottish parliament because of interference in the running of the UK.

What dya think ? They do it in NI Stormont when that gets out of hand .

re worded
Scottish Parliament to be suspended at this time of UK National Crisis re Brexit

Last edited:
The Special Relationship will endure then.
It will be our undoubted privilege to die and help pay for the USA's wars then. Oh rooty tooty that makes me feel so good.

Poodle here sir. Woof woof.

It will always be your privilege to do that whether or not the UK is in the EU. :rolleyes:

It looks like there are rapidly growing plans to reverse the vote. Democracy has spoken so stop moaning like a bunch of 2 year olds. Some of them are saying they will move, others are trying to flag racist conflict as a result of this when it is really just a bunch of hooligans that should be locked up. People are saying they going to get their Irish passports (for what exactly, are you really going to uplift your entire life and move to Ireland because of a vote). People are doing petitions, mps are calling to block it in parliament and just ignore the fact that we had a referendum in the first place. People are saying Northern Ireland, whales, and of course the Scots, wish to split from the UK now and some mps in these places even thinking they are above democracy and above the main government. Latest is labour is doing all this shenanigans as part of a plan to generate a new election in order to remove the referendum through new government.

I have never seen a bigger bunch of pathetic losers in all my life. It's like football hooligans on a grand scale. If the vote was the other way people would respect the democratic result and move on. P!ss poor losers, p!ss poor elective representatives, and a laughing stock for the world.