Brexit and the Consequences

When has anyone from the lib dems been on telly apart from Tim Farron ? Does he even have a party ?

Whats his stance on terrorism ? Bigger candles for vigils and compulsory changes of facebook profiles ? They will be calling him extreme right next....

When has anyone from the lib dems been on telly apart from Tim Farron ? Does he even have a party ?

Whats his stance on terrorism ? Bigger candles for vigils and compulsory changes of facebook profiles ? They will be calling him extreme right next....

Didn't you guys just have an election? Why are you having another? So you only vote for your local MPs and mayors?

I was speaking to a squadie who served in the army back in 1970s. Loathed labour and not voting Tory. His moving to UKIP.

I thought that's good. :)

Tories going to lose matey. Brace your self as that 16 majority now looks awafafafafully good.

So TM goes to the people to ask for their blessing and she gets the naff off. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

I honestly can't stop laffing. You know it too :cool:

Didn't you guys just have an election? Why are you having another? So you only vote for your local MPs and mayors?

Correct, it was local elections..The P.M called this general election to get strong support to go into Brexit negotiations..But the opposition are making promises of great wealth to the electorate, obviously they clearly cant afford to pay for..
some voters realize this and unfortunately some dont...Its a vicious circle..

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    34.1 KB · Views: 76
I was speaking to a squadie who served in the army back in 1970s. Loathed labour and not voting Tory. His moving to UKIP.

I thought that's good. :)

Tories going to lose matey. Brace your self as that 16 majority now looks awafafafafully good.

So TM goes to the people to ask for their blessing and she gets the naff off. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

I honestly can't stop laffing. You know it too :cool:

You couldnt knock Paul Nuttalls speach today, He speaks a lot of truth, Truth many people dont want to face up to.....But you must put Brexit negotiations first to secure our long term future...And Theresa May will carry them out just fine :p

Correct, it was local elections..The P.M called this general election to get strong support to go into Brexit negotiations..But the opposition are making promises of great wealth to the electorate, obviously they clearly cant afford to pay for..

That's a very skewed up version of we are all in this together.

Remember minimum wage, London congestion charge and NHS and free Schools. Not exactly any are Tory policies and public will fight nail and tooth to keep them.

If left for the Tories we'd still be living in slum houses with outside toilets and putting kids through work houses instead of schools.

100+ years and not much change. Memory loss indeed. :LOL:

Last edited:

Oh, I totally agree with you there. Apparently, the government should pay for everything, even when they don't have the money. That's what Dems do both in the US and the other side of the pond.

i'm sure what you mean is that some realize they're going to end up burdened with that promise. Just where exactly do those ignorant voters think their great wealth is coming from to pay for everything?

An interesting thing to note is how the UK has P3 programs (public-private partnerships) where private corporations are incentivized to invest in public infrastructure like roads and building. The corporations maintain it until the government pays them back; thus decreasing government expenditures up front. Dems rail against privatization, but like P3s.

the Lib Dems over here call it "corporate welfare".

If you can decrease government expenditures upfront why not?
If you can get private citizens to pay for it why shouldn't they be incentivized?

People bemoan May for slashing the budget. A fiscally responsible politician, fancy that.

Hopefully when the conservatives get realected they can push forward privatising the NHS and we can keep more of OUR hard earned money.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1337278743023622&substory_index=0&id=1333919483359548

It worked for our faltering Rail network and now it's time to get our NHS back on track

LOL - That should go in the jokes section.

Good luck with that one. (y)

I reckon that might just cost you the election. At least you are not hiding the fact. Having said that, I was wondering why you voting Conservative then because they say they're putting more money into the NHS???

Don't forget the four myths...

fwiw - Maggie Thatcher gave subsidies for US private hospitals to open up here whlst starving the NHS.

fwiw - During Maggie Thatcher's time having a company car was an allowable tax expense. So Parkinson built more roads and supported car industry with tax cuts whilst public transport was run down like the national railways.

It was only much later, when it was realised that roads just became congested and mass public were buying foreign cars did they realise how screwed up, daft and anti-British their policies were against national interest. Stupid or what you decide?

You peeps may not know but the NET impact of Maggie's policies were just simpl to feck up national and public interest, selling national industries for a song to international funds and laying the foundations of our manufacturing demise.

http://actionforrail.org/the-four-big-myths-of-uk-rail-privatisation/

One needs to be an economist to realise what big leakage of money from UK to rest of the world this was as well as being real bad policy.

Now we realise way forward is public transport not the private car. :idea:

Last edited:
I can feel another you tube vid coming on.

LOL - No worries matey, I come across so many different opinions, half the population haven't a clue what the heck they are voting for.

If you listen carefully he thinks young people want the old to just die and go away. I think that's more like TM telling them to die quickly if they want to save their assets on the way out.

Crazy isn't it. I met one 81 year old today, who said no way are the Tories getting my vote. :LOL:

On TV they are talking about majority of 80-100 seats now down to 20? Give it another couple of days and that'll be down to 2... maybe... :LOL:

Anyway, weren't you the man who knew all this would happen and you were always right? :rolleyes:

Don't forget the four myths...

fwiw - Maggie Thatcher gave subsidies for US private hospitals to open up here whlst starving the NHS.

fwiw - During Maggie Thatcher's time having a company car was an allowable tax expense. So Parkinson built more roads and supported car industry with tax cuts whilst public transport was run down like the national railways.

It was only much later, when it was realised that roads just became congested and mass public were buying foreign cars did they realise how screwed up, daft and anti-British their policies were against national interest. Stupid or what you decide?

You peeps may not know but the NET impact of Maggie's policies were just simpl to feck up national and public interest, selling national industries for a song to international funds and laying the foundations of our manufacturing demise.

http://actionforrail.org/the-four-big-myths-of-uk-rail-privatisation/

One needs to be an economist to realise what big leakage of money from UK to rest of the world this was as well as being real bad policy.

Now we realise way forward is public transport not the private car. :idea:

Enjoy :)

LOL - No worries matey, I come across so many different opinions, half the population haven't a clue what the heck they are voting for.

If you listen carefully he thinks young people want the old to just die and go away. I think that's more like TM telling them to die quickly if they want to save their assets on the way out.

Crazy isn't it. I met one 81 year old today, who said no way are the Tories getting my vote. :LOL:

On TV they are talking about majority of 80-100 seats now down to 20? Give it another couple of days and that'll be down to 2... maybe... :LOL:

Anyway, weren't you the man who knew all this would happen and you were always right? :rolleyes:

Yes, nice to see you were paying attention (y)

Atilla, if me and C-V swear allegiance to Tim Farron, will you back off with all the historical Tory tripe ?

LOL - That should go in the jokes section.

Good luck with that one. (y)

I reckon that might just cost you the election. At least you are not hiding the fact. Having said that, I was wondering why you voting Conservative then because they say they're putting more money into the NHS???

Atilla, did you click on the link?
We work bloody hard just for it to be taken off us in TAX. If you like the link below please share it

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1334206319997531&substory_index=0&id=1333919483359548

Atilla, did you click on the link?
We work bloody hard just for it to be taken off us in TAX. If you like the link below please share it

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1334206319997531&substory_index=0&id=1333919483359548

Railways were privatised. Ticket prices are much higher, I think we pay more towards railways in tax now than before and the service isn't much better. I have private healthcare insurance, I still pay more and more tax each year.

Why do you think taxes are going to go down from this? In my experience they only go up and you get less and less for them as time goes by, any tax cut is typically offset by some other increase elsewhere or loss of service.

Railways were privatised. Ticket prices are much higher, I think we pay more towards railways in tax now than before and the service isn't much better. I have private healthcare insurance, I still pay more and more tax each year.

Why do you think taxes are going to go down from this? In my experience they only go up and you get less and less for them as time goes by, any tax cut is typically offset by some other increase elsewhere or loss of service.

We all take the NHS for granted. But so too state pensions. These are the most expensive benefits available form any government, and with an ageing population, the outlook is bleak.

Isn't it worth a debate as to why these are universal benefits and why we have universal benefits in the first place?

This is the problem right here.

All the snowflake generation have been indoctrinated to believe that we should all be living in peace and harmony. If they ever got off their social media apps and studied some history, they would soon find out that people don't get along after all. Whooda thunk it !