Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scientists like Fauci have stated YOU-nanimously time and again that 65 million years ago is when the dinosaurs became-d extinct.

Wrong!

The correct number is 75 million years ago, the time of what is now known to the cognoscenti as Incident (II) . So therefore the Science guys are off by 7 years, not a big deal in Fibo's book! Same ballpark is good enough generally speaking but precision is what matters to Fibo.

So therefore 75 million years ago is the date of Incident (II) on Teejeeack

The Peoples' army loyal to the populace revolted thereafter when they discovered the giant scam perpetuated by Xenu. He was captured thereafter the the Teejeeack Incident (II) and imprisoned in an electronic fortress from which there is no escape - there is no such meaningful term as imprisoned for Life . this concept only applies to Teejeeack. Everywhere else they oive for hundreds of thousands of years and more. Why else do you think they can make such progress? They don't blow thessselves up every 500 years and they don't have the forgetter mechanism implanted in their minds so knowledge from one life passes on indefinitely.

For new_trader ............................................ :):)

Always wishing you well, Dolly, even when you exponentialize your hatred towards me, tuck this under your hat, you will need it real good when the time comes .....................

Hope you live forever but in the event you do perish and die, at the moment or instant of DEATH you will for the first time consciously realize that Fibo has always been your friend. Do not follow the light. This is what the dumbphucks do after body death and they get another dose of implants from the closest implant station that currently resides outside the spaceship enterprises of Teejeeack, so can never be reached. Its a TRAP

When you decline the Light Tunnel you will be impelled to pick up another body and start this whole rigmarole yet again , this time however as a whole new identity. The forgetter mechanism kicks in at the instant or moment of body impact on the baby body you pick up. This picking up of the new body is not so unknown as you Brits might believe - you will wake up suck*** on a breast at a hospital where to get that baby's body you ran into intense competition amongst other participant beings who wanted the same thing and were and are dying for a body. Remember that 280 billion beings per planet were nailed to the cross and all need a body but the bodies are in short supply here on Teejeeack.

Your best option is this:

Make the decision to go after Fibo's locatiion in California or wherever his might be. You will get there. Fibo has no babies, so pickup the nearest one you can find, at he nearest local hospital. YOU will run into Fibo sooner or later by postulate and design as a teenager and your life will be firmly on the first rung of the ladder. You will not know it is fibo due to the forgetter mechanism but there will will be something so compelling that it impels you to his heart. You will have made it! recognition will come to your eyes when you actually meet fibo whether in the current body or the next iteration, the eyes cannot deceive, you will know its fibo. YOU will be a friend thenceforth with stunning prospects in Life. Your hatred will have been cured for good.

You will have finest of clothes, cut the bread as big as a door if you choose to and willnot have to work no more. You will have entered the priveleged domain of THE DISSENTER

That's my Word of Life to you , new_trader.

:)

Slam Dunk! :)

May 22, 20218:42 AM PDT

United Kingdom Britain's COVID-19 cases up 10.5% in past week​

Reuters

Just one waft of mellifluous vapor from the nostrils of BEAR do-ed this. And he ain't here just yet. Give it time.

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credential tot he House of Detention

At $:36 GEAR goes into the smoke rings of his mind, down the foggy ruins of time, far past he frozen leaves,l the haunted frightened trees ..................... 9:50 & 10:59 ..................... BEAR give a glimpse of the electronic fortess that Xenu is it!!!!

The Brits firm belief in part one of this song :)

But they be wrong :)

At 3:01 Big Joe is back on Anjuna Beach in Goa, India ................ partying sometimes for 3 days and nights continuously

WAVE 3 acceleration sign to watch for in advance by focusing on Central Command .................

biggest Covid-19 action for Wave 3 will be nearest to the following Volcano epicenters

Mount Kilimanjaro - this one services all of Africa for the most part

Popocatépetl

Mount Fuji

Mount Semeru

Etna

Mount ST Helens

The Mayon

Mount Bromo

Maelifell

Arenal

Mt Saint Helens will kick Fibo's ass left and right. Its far but not that far

BEAR::::: US Airforce has noticed a lot more sightings recently. They :):):)say its unidentified flying object.

What they don't know is that the standing order of the galaxy is to not show oneself so flying objects do their best to stay hidden but this dos not always work out in their favor and so we have leaks

Teejeeack is a controlled environment, a dumping ground for recalcitrants from the vast Galaxy. Its verym uch akin to Devil's Island. There is no escape. But Papi proved this otherwise.

BEAR's ............................ Wave 3 planetwide watch ongoing .................... expect Big Ben to fire again ............... when it does so, know then that Fibo was right the simultaneous triggering of the H-bombs during Incident (I) on teejeeack (Earth)

Othello (Australia) is possibly waking up to the onset of Wave 3.
What Dr. Fauci or the others will never learn or know is that as soon as a sub-wave extends beyond the height of the earlier lesser sub-wave, the entire intermediate wave goes into a correction, in this case an upward correction. This can later o n result in a full blown reversal meaning a correction of even the larger wave that preceded it.

For Australia theprevious sub-wave height is 10. The current sub-wave has risen to 10. Equality!!!! If it goes to 11, the odds are Australia will be in the News bigtime and the weeping will begin.

Fibo was born in the wrong Millennium on the wrong planet in the wrong Galaxy. The only way out is, after body death, to bypass of course Teejeeack, then also bypass all the implant stations that have electronic traps to haul your ass in for more electronic drubbing to make you a better HERD member, then also bypass any and all of the 76 planets that make up the Confederation and just say f*** it and blast off to an unknown Galaxy and start anew.

That's my WORD of LIFE!!! :):)

BEAR's down under lieutenant ..................... is likely in place now but I will wait for the sub-wave to exceed the height of the previous one. Just one more Covid-19 infection will do it. Then the intermediate upwave begins most likely. We wait and see. At the very worst if I am wrong it is not wrong by much due to the fact that this breakout to 10 cases will then be a 4th wave with the upcoming 5th as the terminal wave in the sequence - so even if wrong at the current moment when when we do get 11, which has not yet happened, the wrong won't last more than a few days or 3 weeks tops.

Its easy to see the genius of BEAR in recognizing that there was nothing of consequence outside of the Indonesian volcano selected for the final H-Bomb. I believe that even though Big Ben in Othello is relatively small, it was selected as a "better than nothing"

The gale force winds generated after an H-Bomb explosion of the capacity owned by superior levels of Science pretty much guaranties that 4,100 miles to Perth would be zippola, nad, zilch. The beings in an electronic gale force will cross that in seconds, faster than even our current spaceships. That then is a glimpse of the technological superiority of stuff back then. And remember this: 75 million yearsw have gone by so their levelof prowess is possibly exponentially parabolic now compared to back then.

Fasten seatbelts

Taiwan ................ beautiful country, beautiful people ........................ highest "expat" satisfaction in the entire world, that's good it is to live there.

Pursued by a rapist they are at their wits end as the rapist could easily smuggle in the China vaccines and kill 'em all. What a way to live!!!! In constant fear!!!

Joe will have no alternative but to meet force with force if the Devil attacks Taiwan.

Fibo is all for supporting Taiwan.

BEAR's generals are all in place now. Othello was the last location. Now Hauptmann Schroeder, the loy-tenant overseeing the Mauna Loa and answering only to the General there, has leaked the News that BEAR hisself will arrive soon

I know-ed it weeks ago when the # sightings jumped!

Slam Dunk! :) Finally, finally, finally, it took a Nobel Prize winner to back Fibo

But some are saying its Fake News :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1621962115573.png

1621961655193.png

New Delhi: French virologist and Nobel Prize winner Luc Montagnier called mass vaccination against the coronavirus during the pandemic “unthinkable” and a historical blunder that is “creating the variants” and leading to deaths from the disease, LifeSite News reported.

“It”s an enormous mistake, isn’t it? A scientific error as well as a medical error. It is an unacceptable mistake,” Montagnier said in an interview translated and published by the RAIR Foundation US.

Mass vaccination during pandemic historical blunder: Nobel laureate​

“The history books will show that, because it is the vaccination that is creating the variants,” Luc Montagnier said in an interview

“The history books will show that, because it is the vaccination that is creating the variants,” the report said. Many epidemiologists know it and are “silent” about the problem known as “antibody-dependent enhancement,” Montagnier said.

“It is the antibodies produced by the virus that enable an infection to become stronger,” he said in an interview with Pierre Barnerias of Hold-Up Media earlier this month.

While variants of viruses can occur naturally, Montagnier said that vaccination is driving the process. “What does the virus do? Does it die or find another solution? “It is clear that the new variants are created by antibody-mediated selection due to the vaccination.”

Vaccinating during a pandemic is “unthinkable” and is causing deaths, the winner of the 2008 Nobel Prize for Medicine said.

“The new variants are a production and result from the vaccination. You see it in each country, it’s the same: in every country deaths follow vaccination,” he said, as per the report.​

Tomorton, Timsk, Trendie & New_trader were riding the bus in downtown London. Tomorton had previously complained to Sharky that Fibo is driving a double decker bus thru' T2W will nilly and laffing his ass off ....................

On this particular Saturday he sure as heck did not notice that the driver was none other than Fibo.

Fibo had already seen them and was cooking up some fun, fun, fun akin to moderator Lightning McQueen letting the fox (Fibo) into the chicken coup :):):)

I hustled the 2 Eye-talians who were sitting a few seats away to come talk to me and offered them 100 pounds apiece to go sit in the seat behind the T2W old timers and say some sh*t. They queried, "what kinda sh*t?" I replied, "Just talk to each other about how hard the English language is and make sure the Brits can you hear you loud and clear"

Off they went and sat behind the Brits.

Tomorton, Timsk, Trendie & New_trader were riding the bus in downtown London. Tomorton had previously complained to Sharky that Fibo is driving a double decker bus thru' T2W will nilly and laffing his ass off ....................

On this particular Saturday he sure as heck did not notice that the driver was none other than Fibo.

Fibo had already seen them and was cooking up some fun, fun, fun akin to moderator Lightning McQueen letting the fox (Fibo) into the chicken coup :):):)

I hustled the 2 Eye-talians who were sitting a few seats away to come talk to me and offered them 100 pounds apiece to go sit in the seat behind the T2W old timers and say some sh*t. They queried, "what kinda sh*t?" I replied, "Just talk to each other about how hard the English language is and make sure the Brits can you hear you loud and clear"

Off they went and sat behind the Brits.

It went down like this with the 2 Eye-talian guys on the Fibo bus with the T2W old timers on board .............. see quote above for context :)

The Eye-talians sit down and engage in an animated conversation. The T2W lady in front of them, New_trader, ignores them at first, but her attention is galvanized when she hears one of the men say the following:

"Emma come first. Den I come. Den two asses come together. I come once-a-more. Two asses, they come together again. I come again and pee twice. Then I come one lasta time."

"You foul-mouthed swine," retorted New_trader indignantly. "In this country we don't talk about our sex lives in public!"

"Hey, coola down lady," said the Eye-talian. "Who talkin' abouta sexa? I'm a justa tellin' my frienda how to spella 'Mississippi'."

Hey guys ........................ let's continue ....... Anal-ysis of USDJPY follows in accordance with my trades

I show here 2 scenarios for USDJPY on the daily timeframe. Both are compelling. But, they are in the opposite directions, meaning one is northbound and the other southbound. F*** what a cop out by Big Joe, hehehehe. the market is going to go either up or down, the classic hogwash, full of sh*t prognosis. Duh!

Sorry guys but here's the thing. Its kinda difficult right now because the market for USDJPY has thrown me a zinger of epic proportions ................... see explanation below ..............

(1) Scenario 1 : Chart 1 daily for the standard A-B-C correction after a 5-wave move has occurred. The northbound move from Jan 6 to March 31 is a 5-wave move. What follows is a 3-wave simple or complex correction. The most common target for the endpoint of the correction is that C = A ................ see chart this would occur at 106.291 ................... sometimes a shortened Wave C could just say f***k it at 61.8% and end right there and the A-B-C is complete and the blast north follows immediately. But wave equality is normal and usual. If not, then the other options are 161.8%, 261.8% or maximum 423.6%.

View attachment 300614

(2) Scenario 2: The drop from March 31st /2021 is a 3-wave move, This completes a correction in the true sense of a correction, sort of like the minimum requirement. If such is the case, then USDJPY should rally into a Wave 3 up. And it could be doing exactly that. Because WAVE 3 is notorious for having 1-2, 1-2s and so on which indicate subdivision formation within the wave, which means its going to be a mofo wave of voluptuous proportions that will make a TRADER rich, rich, rich, rich. This is why I took the risk. Sure it cost me but hey one cannot live by timidity, it sucks! I take big gambles and in this case have paid for the cost of tuition.

If this scenario works out as long as the low of May 12 remains intact, then it still could be the giant upwave rally next to rejoin the Primary Trend as I stated back a few post ago.

View attachment 300615
USDJPY

Reminder: Both scenarios shown continue to be valid. But remember this:

Be ready for scenario (2) because if it is the right guess it will be so explosive as to make Scenario (1) look like a sissy

So be prepared in case the northbound rocket occurs. If it does so, then it means we are rejoining the Primary Uptrend

Londonistan: Covid-19 is breaking out again in real time but I will not call a Slam dunk until the number of new infections has exceeded

Hey guys, get a load of Fibo here ................. let me know if you have ever come across anybody who spots the outpoint in a picture on first glance aka first ogonblick the way Fibo does ..........................

See Manitoba's Covid-19 skyrocket blast even while the entire BC and the country are preparing to open up things back to normal. See the charts shown and notice that the entire country has clearly finished 5 waves up and is in a 2nd wave down recovery wave. Next wave up is wave 3 but of course THEY can never know that.

Back to Manitoba .............. THEY is all confused that while the entire country is recovering, Manitoba is accelerating north with Covid!!!! How is that possible? Why is that? Now dig this: nothing the experts have in their arsenal can lead them to come up with an explanation

But the explanation/reason is eeeezeee

Monitoba needs to complete its 5-wave move up which should be over soon. then it too will reverse and will be forgotten about. But wait, it gets better and this is a CALL .............. when the rest of Canada starts surging north again in the new Wave 3 corona upwave, Manitoba will be going down and getting better. this will again shock them. How is this possible? Its because Manitoba will be in a recovery Wave 2.

Simple, no biggie, but only for Fibo!! YAWN!!!!

Jesus H Christ, fibo was born on the wrong planet, wrong Galaxy, wrong century wrong Millennium! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

BEAR market mechanics ..........................

Fibo Axiom #9:
All bull market icons, every single mother's son of them, will become BEAR market pariahs in a BEAR at 2 degrees of Trend

Homework for the Brits: Get yer ya yas out and a notebook and everytime ONE icon crashes, mark it in the book. Then years downthe road, count the # of notebooks full of such markings. It will be a shocker! Thousands of thousands! They call 'em millions.

Glaringly obvious lesson in watching all the cats who fall from grace is that had they been good TRADERS they'd not have ben beholden to anyone. Nobody can own such a MAN. The most anybody can do to such a MAN is kill him. But to get him to kowtow and bow and kneel before Zod? No way, Jose!!!

Its all falling apart .................. in slow motion as we are only in the early stages .....................

Yikes!!!!

In the story below, I reckon about 28 icons will crash hard, one of them being Vin Diesel, LeBron James ++++++++

R-factor for non-Brits, if any .................................. :)

The entire topic of the Galactic Confederation and such stuff is already quite unreal and esoteric and hogwash and hocus-pocus to 99%++ of the world populace. So therefore you can easily imagine how totally bonkers any of this is to Brits. How so? Heck, Brits not only don't believe in God or a Deity, they would laffff their assess off at the very notion of higher realities than the physical domain - for them there is no such thing as the spiritual domain, the afterlife and so on.

THEY therefore believed THEY were God and had nobody to answer to, so therefore they raped and pillaged and murdered to conquer 25% of the world's land mass - all the loot was taken back to England!

And they got away with it!!!!!! No penance, no jail time, no nothing. They got away
scot free.
So therefore in their eyes there is no THE MAN that sits atop THEM.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They have been, since 70 years ago finding out the hard way that something is really amiss because if there were no higher ranking force how is it possible for America to have gotten away and furthermore how is it possible that the Churchill denounced "beastly people" (Indians from India) have so outclassed them as to now have an economy that has exceeded theirs AFTER THEY (Brits) reduced the Indian Economy from a thriving 25% of the entire world down to a mere 1% at best when the Brits departed India, leaving it a slum?

Then there's Londonistan! Surely this is a clear message that something of a towering nature is amiss!

There's a lot more but this will suffice for the purposes of this post on the upper levels of consciousness, Deity, Reality levels, other civilizations in this galaxy and others - teeming with Life everywhere but WE can't see them

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brits are a one-dimensional thinker as per the above explanation. They cannot and will not think outside the box on such issues.

Americans are open to all of this, not entirely but to a large extent. But the US govt. has prevented anything from being known by denying and blocking and hiding the evidence or corrupting it. Not any more.

Things are a-changing.

All we need is a few able, capable geniusses to put their attention on EARTH's PAST and then BOOM! all will be known about the Galactic confederation of Planets (76) and all the other extra-terrestrial activity in the skies around Earth.
It will all fall into place once the door to the thinking is allowed to be opened.

Earth will then unravel and instead of being a prison planet on which at any given time there are at least 5 wars ongoing, slottter, mayhem, concentration camps, genocide, Famines and whatnot .................. to a peaceful place devoid of such rottenness.

R-factor for non-Brits, if any .................................. :)

The entire topic of the Galactic Confederation and such stuff is already quite unreal and esoteric and hogwash and hocus-pocus to 99%++ of the world populace. So therefore you can easily imagine how totally bonkers any of this is to Brits. How so? Heck, Brits not only don't believe in God or a Deity, they would laffff their assess off at the very notion of higher realities than the physical domain - for them there is no such thing as the spiritual domain, the afterlife and so on.

THEY therefore believed THEY were God and had nobody to answer to, so therefore they raped and pillaged and murdered to conquer 25% of the world's land mass - all the loot was taken back to England!

And they got away with it!!!!!! No penance, no jail time, no nothing. They got away
scot free.
So therefore in their eyes there is no THE MAN that sits atop THEM.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They have been, since 70 years ago finding out the hard way that something is really amiss because if there were no higher ranking force how is it possible for America to have gotten away and furthermore how is it possible that the Churchill denounced "beastly people" (Indians from India) have so outclassed them as to now have an economy that has exceeded theirs AFTER THEY (Brits) reduced the Indian Economy from a thriving 25% of the entire world down to a mere 1% at best when the Brits departed India, leaving it a slum?

Then there's Londonistan! Surely this is a clear message that something of a towering nature is amiss!

There's a lot more but this will suffice for the purposes of this post on the upper levels of consciousness, Deity, Reality levels, other civilizations in this galaxy and others - teeming with Life everywhere but WE can't see them

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brits are a one-dimensional thinker as per the above explanation. They cannot and will not think outside the box on such issues.

Americans are open to all of this, not entirely but to a large extent. But the US govt. has prevented anything from being known by denying and blocking and hiding the evidence or corrupting it. Not any more.

Things are a-changing.

All we need is a few able, capable geniusses to put their attention on EARTH's PAST and then BOOM! all will be known about the Galactic confederation of Planets (76) and all the other extra-terrestrial activity in the skies around Earth.
It will all fall into place once the door to the thinking is allowed to be opened.

Earth will then unravel and instead of being a prison planet on which at any given time there are at least 5 wars ongoing, slottter, mayhem, concentration camps, genocide, Famines and whatnot .................. to a peaceful place devoid of such rottenness.

Foodie for thoughie :) .....................

Even looming at total ghost towns in China wherein there seems to be nobody living there no more, there are always people to be found here and there wandering around, sleeping in the abandoned buildings and so!

But as per Brits' thinking, this concept does not apply to our UNIVERSE despite its YUGE size and trillions of galaxies and planets. The Brits think there is NO life anywhere else but on Earth and they run the show here.

Can you imagine all that wasted space? Can you also imagine our plight if it is true what the Brits think that they themselves are as far or good as it gets? Jesus H Christ! if the best we can ever do is to be a Brit, we are goddamned f***ed. Its a very low level of accomplishment, one that belongs in the marauding sphere at best, so one-dimensional!

America has proven such a limitation as totally false but hey, based on what is likely out there, even America is puny, teeny weeny, inconsequential to anything outside of Earth.

UFOs at the 8-min. mark in video

USDJPY update .......................... breaking out now on daily!

Must stay above the breakout trendline for this to be the real thing. Tight STOPS for Longs until proven!

Status
Not open for further replies.