Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys ........................ let's continue ....... Anal-ysis of USDJPY follows in accordance with my trades

I show here 2 scenarios for USDJPY on the daily timeframe. Both are compelling. But, they are in the opposite directions, meaning one is northbound and the other southbound. F*** what a cop out by Big Joe, hehehehe. the market is going to go either up or down, the classic hogwash, full of sh*t prognosis. Duh!

Sorry guys but here's the thing. Its kinda difficult right now because the market for USDJPY has thrown me a zinger of epic proportions ................... see explanation below ..............

(1) Scenario 1 : Chart 1 daily for the standard A-B-C correction after a 5-wave move has occurred. The northbound move from Jan 6 to March 31 is a 5-wave move. What follows is a 3-wave simple or complex correction. The most common target for the endpoint of the correction is that C = A ................ see chart this would occur at 106.291 ................... sometimes a shortened Wave C could just say f***k it at 61.8% and end right there and the A-B-C is complete and the blast north follows immediately. But wave equality is normal and usual. If not, then the other options are 161.8%, 261.8% or maximum 423.6%.

1621541101734.png

(2) Scenario 2: The drop from March 31st /2021 is a 3-wave move, This completes a correction in the true sense of a correction, sort of like the minimum requirement. If such is the case, then USDJPY should rally into a Wave 3 up. And it could be doing exactly that. Because WAVE 3 is notorious for having 1-2, 1-2s and so on which indicate subdivision formation within the wave, which means its going to be a mofo wave of voluptuous proportions that will make a TRADER rich, rich, rich, rich. This is why I took the risk. Sure it cost me but hey one cannot live by timidity, it sucks! I take big gambles and in this case have paid for the cost of tuition.

If this scenario works out as long as the low of May 12 remains intact, then it still could be the giant upwave rally next to rejoin the Primary Trend as I stated back a few post ago.

1621542305172.png

USDJPY: Big Joe's forest view of the the Twin towers on Daily

All wave labels have been removed so there is only the Forest canopy, trees, leaves and of course we cannot leave out the alveoli of the leaves because this is where NVP hunts for morsels of food in the midst of a raging explosion in food abundance on a higher reality level (daily)! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

In looking at the forest view notice that the uptrend line has been broken and had to be adjusted. This indicates that USDJPY is either showing weakness or that it is coiling for the burst up in Wave 3. I know this: if the May 12 low is invalidated, then this scenario is null and void because it would be a 3-wave move from April 23 to May 13.

We wait and see.

1621543444558.png

USDJPY: Hey guys, try not to tell Sharky about the oh so common corrective wave going to 61.8%. Yawn! Sharky has been hanging out with Brits 24/7, he has no idea what its like to be with an American of substance! Neither does anyone else here as proven in spades already over a 2-yr period. Fibo born in the wrong century on the wrong continent and in the wrong Empire! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

See the 61.8% that I was trying to drill into Sharky's psyche soooooooooooooooooooooooo often over 2 years

1621543951743.png

USDJPY: Hey guys, try not to tell Sharky about the oh so common corrective wave going to 61.8%. Yawn! Sharky has been hanging out with Brits 24/7, he has no idea what its like to be with an American of substance! Neither does anyone else here as proven in spades already over a 2-yr period. Fibo born in the wrong century on the wrong continent and in the wrong Empire! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

See the 61.8% that I was trying to drill into Sharky's psyche soooooooooooooooooooooooo often over 2 years

View attachment 300618

USDJPY .................. another zinger for Sharky ................... lesson: see next why it does not pay to shortchange an American ....................

even the damn corrective wave obeyed Fibo's 61.8%. Can you dig it, sharky? :):)

And Trader333 was so scared to cross the river with me for fear of being bitten. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I tell you guys its some picnic living with these Brits. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1621544363431.png

Jesus H Christ, even the corrective wave follows the Laws of Ocean, Heart, Love, Brain Waves, Nuclear Physics, AstroPhysics, Chemistry, Aerodynamics, Structural Mechanics, Fluid Mechanics - but none of this means doodly to Brits

Attachments

• 1621544268957.png
    1621544268957.png
    187.4 KB · Views: 44
How to measure the density of T2W?

Go to T2W search engine and type in 61.8% under fibo_trader. Then fall off your chair when you see the staggering high figure. But has it penetrated the thick skulls of these cats? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

No, it made 'em madder than Hell. :)

Even their own Pound Sterling they do not know, understand or are willing to learn its History. How can an Empire survive for long in the face of such stupidity? No wonder America zipped right by them. It was way too easy. :)

Have a look at their own Sterling and see what Big Joe saw the very first time he looked at it 2 years ago and posted it here. Deaf ears. Posted at Lost Island.

Sooooooooooooooooo eeeeezy ......................... look at the consistent 61.8% hits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in their own Sterling!

1621546297262.png

Shocking! :):):):)

Learn boys, learn, I had to teach you your own colonial History to which you were YOU-nanimously totally oblivious.

Learn the golden Ratio, boys

Notty girl new_trader should be on guard next week onward for the 5th wave completion. The rally is an A-B-C. Where will it end? Hard to say. It could end at my red trendline or even at 261.8%. There could be 50 ways to leave and dodge your lovers dead_broke and Fibo but I promise you that if Goldie breaks my Price and RSI trendlines, her ass is grass.

The girl Goldie has been getting pampered by the likes of Peter Schiff and all the other massive experts including Jim Rogers, all are solidly in goldie's corner. But wait! All Central Banks like the Ruskies, Swissies, UK et al. are all loaded to the hilt with gold.

None of these cats seem to realize that Goldie has never paid a dividend or interest, she just sits there looking beautiful and hopes that her owners will find somebody evenstupider to sell to and unload their load. wothless, worthless!

Far better to won let's say a business, even farmland, you get the output, sell some and live on it and then 30 years later you still have the farm at an appreciated value.

Goldbugs are dumb, dumb, dumb!

Fibo say, "they will all die"

Gold daily

View attachment 300293

No need to change the chart .......................

Goldie has hit 61.8% (light gold larger grid). This also coincides with the 50% retracement of the entire move from August top to the low. The 50% level is a common magnetic level, less so than 61.8% but still important for reversals. ($1,882)

The higher 61.8% (white dashed) is at $1,911. This too has a strong magnetic pull.

But look closely at the chart at the 5th wave and note that it does have a near completed or completed 5 internal subwaves. This current 50% level hit could be it?

Not shown is the trendline for only the 5th and final wave. If/when that breaks its OVER.

Pls note that 1.8 billion people on the planet including Central Banks and all the experts on CNBC and the Goldbugs are expecting Gold to make a Moon landing at $5k - 50k. Based on the Y-axis of the chart shown in the chart above, that could very well be on another planet.

But Big Joe don't want to leave. He wants to stay here and ride the return journey with Gold down to $1k and possibly down to $700/oz

For new_trader ........................ :)

Take a detour from going to the Moon and do this ...................

Stay awake now, draw a trendline under Gold rally, then the steeper trendline, then place a stop 1% under. Then book your ticket to California for the 28th May. Why? dead_broke and Socrates are visiting Fibo. Join us for a 3-day fest.

Instead of racking your brains going repeatedly into dead_broke's profile page to try to figure him out, its waaay better todo it live.

You get all 3 fellas in one place at one time for a 3-day period. A boon for you, new_trader. Don't pass up on the opportunity!

You will have full access to my personal rock atop this hill

1621632760685.png
1621632783416.png
1621632798020.png
1621632843428.png

While you're here there will be parties galore so you can find that rich guy to marry. Thin about it this way: soon you won't have to trade in vain no more, you can cut the slices as big as a door if you want, you'll have fine clothes and you'll never worry about Rent no more. You can have a house in Malibu, you know and be neighbors with dead_broke and Socco too. That would be a nice thing, right?

Most fellas I know are opting out of marriage and going or staying single and if getting divorced opting to enjoy the single life and never return but there are some old-fashioned guys who still believe in it - lucky for you. :):):)

Newy, see the 2 so-called Men in the video below? They are so feminine to Big Joe that he'd plug 'em both in a heartbeat. They are women in 3-piece suits. I'm talking about a real Man for you, Newy. :):):)

For Trendie ........................ friendly (rhymes) advice ........................ same as Postman gave Nowler a few weeks ago ...........

Postman said to Nowler: If that is all you make in a year of Trading after having been at the game so long, find another line of work

Same applies to you, Trendie.

Additional pointers for Trendie: Fibo already said these things to you regarding being a trader, not your character in mid 2019

wishy-washy, nampby-pamby, hocus-pocus, weak, slightest wind can knock you over, a feather falls in Azerbaijan and a tree falls on your head in London. You should have quit back then, but its not too late to do so now. Save yourself just shy of too late.

Same goes for Timsk but as you all have noticed Timsk gave up trading a long time ago but now just hangs out with the traders to say to each other at the pub in Foyer, "Trading oh my oh my, such a racket!"

Only smart one at T2W to have cognited and quit like a champion is the now departed poster named Signalcalc. I'm happy for him. He deserves to live in peace and quiet instead of squandering the milk money. A very likeable chap - even when thoroughly mad at me and fighting with me, it truly felt like he was petting me like new_trader does. :)

For Trendie ........................ friendly (rhymes) advice ........................ same as Postman gave Nowler a few weeks ago ...........

Postman said to Nowler: If that is all you make in a year of Trading after having been at the game so long, find another line of work

Same applies to you, Trendie.

Additional pointers for Trendie: Fibo already said these things to you regarding being a trader, not your character in mid 2019

wishy-washy, nampby-pamby, hocus-pocus, weak, slightest wind can knock you over, a feather falls in Azerbaijan and a tree falls on your head in London. You should have quit back then, but its not too late to do so now. Save yourself just shy of too late.

Same goes for Timsk but as you all have noticed Timsk gave up trading a long time ago but now just hangs out with the traders to say to each other at the pub in Foyer, "Trading oh my oh my, such a racket!"

Only smart one at T2W to have cognited and quit like a champion is the now departed poster named Signalcalc. I'm happy for him. He deserves to live in peace and quiet instead of squandering the milk money. A very likeable chap - even when thoroughly mad at me and fighting with me, it truly felt like he was petting me like new_trader does. :)

For Trendie ........................ sorry forgot to post the thread link ..............

Trendie,
its time to start a new attack to rid this place of the last American left standing. We can't be having that now, can we? What will people think? Since this place is so dead, try to get me permission to defend myself this time by restoring my right to post in the thread so we can have a fair fight (1 American against 80 Brits = FAIR IMO)

Hey guys ....................... the true test of Fibo's mettle ................ a test of Fibo's BRASS BALLS is at hand ....................

I called WAVE 3 up in corona Virus already on May 11th ..................... post #7493

Taiwan and Singapore and Argentina and other s are already waking up bigtime, along with India and many others. But for BEAR these cats don't count. Only the 2 rascals count. who are the rascals? USD & UK!!!

ONLY WHEN the United States and the United Kingdom Corona Virus Waves turn up into Wave 3 mode is Fibo KING of the Universe. If the virus is gone for good as 99% of the cognoscenti are exclaiming, and if this is true, then it stands to reason that Fibo is a gone-case, destitute, useless bum of epic proportions that should be ignored at all costs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey, but ther is an exception! You see, I have been ignored by the Brits since May 20th, 2019, 14 days after my arrival at T2W.

The Corona Virus pandemic is going down down down down in both USA & UK. All experts in both countries are almost certain the pestilence is gone gone gone.

Still valid as of today, May 22, 2021.

But Fibo says ................... WAVE 3 is coming and will prove them all wrong.

MY BRASS BALLS are on the line!!!

Simplicity is always see to see from the FOREST VIEW, not from the Tree View ....................

That being said, then this is how the forest view looks ........................

Year 2020 marked the YEAR for an epic dramatic change in civilization - similar changes occur only once every hundreds of years. That's how huge it is. It is a turning point in History that is so huge that its almost impossible to predict the consequences.

Is the next superpower going to be a benevolent one like the USA or a dictatorial one that is China? Ruling out the UK in a heartbeat is easy because they have never had BENEVOLENCE and now they are socked into Political Correctness to such a stifling degree that they ain't gong nowhere fast, fast fast. Their only hope is to become a US state and that as you all know is riddled with emotional problems based on one thing they will never forgive the USA for ............. what might this one thing be? .... see post # 6863 in this same thread

While you're here there will be parties galore so you can find that rich guy to marry. Thin about it this way: soon you won't have to trade in vain no more, you can cut the slices as big as a door if you want, you'll have fine clothes and you'll never worry about Rent no more. You can have a house in Malibu, you know and be neighbors with dead_broke and Socco too. That would be a nice thing, right?

Most fellas I know are opting out of marriage and going or staying single and if getting divorced opting to enjoy the single life and never return but there are some old-fashioned guys who still believe in it - lucky for you. :):):)

Newy, see the 2 so-called Men in the video below? They are so feminine to Big Joe that he'd plug 'em both in a heartbeat. They are women in 3-piece suits. I'm talking about a real Man for you, Newy. :):):)

For new_trader ..................... try not to be a dummy again for cryin out loud ....................

When the trendlines shown break, sell ALL your Gold and go on vacation. why go on vacation? Because you are so inexperienced even after 25 years of Trading that you will give back everything ot the Gold market , everything that you have spent your entire life, sitting thru' epic bear markets etc., to earn a nest egg. Don't be a fool.

At least on a vaacation you will have got something out of your hard work. Go stay at the Waldorf Astoria instead of giving it all back to nothingness in a loss.

Goldie at the 50% retracement mark. Can she go to 61.8%, the golden ration? she can but watch those trendlines becasue as soon as an internal 4th wave violation occurs the reversal is on hand and you do not want ot be there.

If I am wrong, you can get back in anytime and rife to the Moon. Then throw away the key to the monkey cage you put me in in your JOurnal thread here .................

1621710808646.png

From post #422 in new_trader's journal .....

"new_trader's in your head now deadbroke fibo_trader, there's no escape, ever!"

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

for new_trader .................. sorry doll, forgot the chart .........................

Gold daily

1621711141316.png

Attachments

• 1621711054642.png
    1621711054642.png
    19.5 KB · Views: 55
For new_trader ..................... always best to drive home the point when its fresh as in happening in real time - that's when it has the most impact. If you dont' get it thru' your skull NOW, you never will.

So pay attention .....................

By not being a TRADER, yet resident in a penthouse at T2W for 30 years (1/3rd your entire lifetime) YOU missed the August 2020 Top in Gold and have since been in constipation mode for 10 months giving back a whopping $350/oz to the market. You are holding tight in a BEAR market. YOu are suffering in a drawdown. Why are you doing this to yourself yet claiming to be the Queen of T2W?

Had you taken out the money in profit you could have either gone short or put it elsewhere to earn money instead of watching your hard work evaporate. 10 months of drawdown is no joke, sister. You gots to stop torturing yourself like this.

You've done the same thin at the corona virus top with SPX and then every other time at significant tops. In 2008 you died several deaths but miraculously came back to life in Jan 2010 as if notheinjg untoward had ever occurred.

You can fool these dopey ass Brits but you can't fool Big JOe! No woman can. Its just impossible! :)

Wake up, doll. Be smarter next time this type of even comes around!

Don't forget to fly here to party with dead_broke, me and Socco :)

For Trader333, the one who hates Fibo with a passion so fervent it can rock the Universe ........................

but what Trader333 does not know is that I have a huge advantage ........................ I am not Brit but I went to a Brit school from age 7 -16 boarding school in a foreign country - the only American there. Everything that can be known about Brits I learned thru' blood sweat and tears. Even then, just like here, they threatend to expel me on the slightest cause but could not - how can you expel a fella who was 1st in class and captain of the Cricket, Soccer and WaterPolo teams and the best striker in the history of the school?

See post on the huge warts on my bum in one of my posts elsewhere here - these were delivered by a full grown male Brit 26 yrs of age when Fibo was age 7 at a boarding school that my parents thought might be good for me to attend due to my recalcitrant and over abundant effervescent and aesthetic nature ..................... they was wrong ............... the pain was humongous. The warts on my bum were 1 inch thick as I was given public floggings several times to divulge the names of other boys aged 7-9 who engaged in mischief with Fibo. Not once has Fibo ever ratted on his buddies. A record that still holds true in any British center in the world.

A letter sent by me to the Provincial of International Operations at that time when I graduated at age 16 brought on a personal interview one on one wherein I told them what actually went on in the school.

The School was subsequently shut down. the locals were saved from further abuse. My parents obviously got wind of this and were furious that I had never informed them. My reply was, "it would do no good because your research suggested it was the best school abroad!"

My Ma cried for weeks and could not be consoled! My Pa did not say a word to anyone for 3 weeks except grunt yeah or heh!

So, Big Joe knows you assholes quite well, indeed! Different time, different place, but same leopards, spots cannot change!

A series by Fibo to educate you cats on the History of the Colonial Empire which is forbidden in English schools has been delivered by Fibo over the last 2 years to you dummies of epic proportion. Even Sharky was clueless to his own country's history. No surprise here. Its not Sharky's fault. The British system forbids it being taught in schools.

That's why, Trader333, I have the advantage. You think you know me and maybe you do but I know the entire lot of you as a group culture and know better as a result because I know the Herding behavior that YOU don't

For example, Trader333, you would never notice that Brits travel to foreign countries just to be with other Brits, never to meet with and associate with the local culture. Americans are the exact opposite - they avoid each other respectfully and seek out locals.

Sadhguru says that only stupid people hold grudges and act on them but the smart ones never FORGET what actually went down. Big JOe holds no grudges but the latter holds true in spades

Lovingly submitted to you, Trader333. Ypu've expelled me 10 times but always let me back in. This has not gone unnoticed by Big Joe. God bless you, T3. Unlike you, I could never bring myself to hate you as I like you too much!!

That's my WORD of Life.

For Trader333, the one who hates Fibo with a passion so fervent it can rock the Universe ........................

The chicks that came over for the party have not left yet except to get a change of clothes. I would post a video of what the f***k is gong on at my house but it won't be right .................

They are diggin and dancing to my music and love what I am turning them on to internationally as you see these are toatlly spoilt rich Americanos but they be my friends and I love 'em all

Behold my friend Jocelyn Beroard, a black French Caribbean gal of such exotic powers that she enthralls Fibo to the core. But wait a second, she's black! Who gives a fck? Not Big Joe! Jocelyn is a pwerhouse. Ther is another member here, a fella named Jean Claude Naimro who event he great Ray Manzarek of the doors said unequivocally that no greater keyboard player ever existed than Jean Claude but his problem was the color of his skin. But Fibo don't give a rat's ass about color, fibo eats dark dark black vegetables routinely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

God, does Fibo love Jocelyn!!! :):):):)(y)(y)(y)

Jocelyn when she was much younger kicked the shi*t out of the Frenhies like she was an American woman of today ................

big hit in Los Angeles.. The French salesman told me I would have to wait 4 months for new supply. A cool $200 bribe solved the problem on the spot.

God, do I love this dame, so!

Jocelyn when she was much younger kicked the shi*t out of the Frenhies like she was an American woman of today ................

big hit in Los Angeles.. The French salesman told me I would have to wait 4 months for new supply. A cool $200 bribe solved the problem on the spot.

God, do I love this dame, so!

Jocelyn
Jocelyn delivers more stunners. One American wife in Malibu, of my best friends, wrote to me asking for help with the teenage son who was ready to kill hisself and was out of control.. I called him and told him to just wait a week it would not make much difference to die 1 week down the road. I turned him on to Jocelyn. This is a pure American kid with zero outside experience of the world. But he listened to Big Joe fervently. Big Joe now has yet another teenage friend who will create wonders as his feet are now planted on firm ground by Big Joe.

Big Joe + rhythm go to the boy's heart - boom! :)

Credits to my account from Mother Mary = 300k

3 weeks later his Ma called Big Joe to say exactly this, "I would wash your feet in my tears of joy and dry your feet with my hair if you let me - you saved my boy - I'm in your debt forever, Joe!"

Status
Not open for further replies.