Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like at this very particular juncture ...................... in real time ....................

Short short short has been the way to be but Gold has now generated a double bottom on the Daily & 1H. It gets confirmed if the top of the pattern is taken out with aplomb. Then and only then will Fibo take short profits and close out the Short and fck off to a BEAR cave and get drunker than a skunk and party for days/nites.

Until that even occurs Fibo's stance/Trades remain SHORT

The double bottom origins were generated where they standard text book play at a huge support level aka the 38.2% Fibo level. Its huge. This level has the magic of 61.8% and is her sister. She commands the respect of Fibo bigtime.

Gold has now gone up to the 200-hour ema and is brutalizing it. Can she pass it northbound?

Gold daily chart horizontal support is 38.2% and rising busted trendline is to show the gravity of the situation at this key juncture. Boardroom directors have to make decisions based on stuff like this in real time or on the daily timeframe. We get paid according to the brass-icity in our balls and the depth of our low frequency growls in the ear of a female during intercourse that sends her to the MOON.

That's how it is, baby. :):)

View attachment 298737
What would Charles Bassetti do? Charles would wait for the dark yellow trendline to be took-ed out, then and only then would he go LONG.

Charles is the author and editor of the Bible of TA, a college textbook that Charles sais ought to take years to study as it is a tons of meat and thick, thick, thick and has tons of pages and charts and concepts. Just the support/resistance chapters are equal to most other BOOKS in their entirety. that's how huge it is.

What else did Charles say? The Bible cannot be read as novel, a light book for fun entertainment, it must be STUDIED saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllooooooowwwwwly!

Wrong! An Engineer ought to be able to knock it down in one month, 8 hours/day study. Fibo did it in 13 days at 14 hours/day. Then fcked off to the mountains to take a break. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1617818484936.png

Gold:

Some things Charles would never dream of doing ..................... he would never notice that the ellipse shown has a 3-wave move = the signature of a corrective wave and that within the first rise of the ellipse, the subwave count is an a-b +5-waves, more confirmation that it is corrective rally. Fibo knows this so does not close out the short but will instead wait for Gold to decisively break the 38.2% support and then pour on the coal heavy, heavy and have 2 black chicks on either side of me kissing me and shaking their bums to my tune .................. see video :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

BEAR providing yet more evidence that the UK is a millstone around the neck of the mighty, benevolent, generous, magnificent United States. But how long can the United States bear this burden? :):)

1617828882560.png

CDC says variant from the UK is now the most common strain circulating in the U.S.​

PUBLISHED WED, APR 7 202111:36 AM EDTUPDATED WED, APR 7 20211:28 PM EDT

Read entire quote first, then follow the posts on USDJPY for full continuity ................ and then dig this ............. something that even Bruce Kovner does not and would not know, not even in a million years ...........

Why did I move my STOP from 108.43 to 109.32? Why, why, why 109.32 area???????????????

Because on 1H that is a major wave low. Its even below the 200-hour ema. A WAVE LOW offers something of immense value to the Fibo ............... that value is that if that wave low gets violated then my Wave count is wrong and therefore I have no business being in the TRADE so I get out on the spot, no iffs ands or buts.

Kapiche?

USDJPY Trades update: Core positions stopped out at see above 109.32 in quote. Return on investment for Core positions is 78.6%. This is a Fibo number. It gives my an automatic scope for improvement in that the next level to shoot for is the next Fibo level of 88.3%. This is going to be hard, but hard is not enough reason to thwart Fibo. Keep in mind that as I have already stated, trend surfers and riders hope to achieve the standard best of the best 33.3% aka a third of the trend due to late entries and late exits

I am way ahead of these guys. But my standards are soooooo much higher. God, in his wisdom gives me my next level of Rate of Return at 88.3%. This is what I am shooting for for the duration until accomplished.

Feels like my spirit is pushing me forward
Though the numbers are good at 78.6% its not good enough for my soul to find comfort
But God knows that I got nothin to sell no more - a bare bones soul open to the Sun

update on some truly significant stuff .......................

They say, including the Pope in Rome that God cannot be baffled, cannot be short of breath/breadth, does not shed a tear or tear up except perhaps for look on in dismay ................

but Fibo has uncovered the one and only one instance when God was hit hard and tears fell from his eyes - I have requested HE send me a drop or two so I can preserve them in a jar right by my head when I sleep each nite.

It hit me yesterday

When Jesus, nailed to the cross in agony with pain like nobody has ever seen and even given vinegar to drink when thirsty, looked up at his Father and asked,
"Father, why hast thou forsaken me?" ....... this had an astounding effect on God.

(There is so much depth in there that Fibo is happy to just take the nuggets that God might send his way occasionally from time to time over the next decades)

Slam Dunk! :)see earlier posts about Germany and Europe, all called in advance of any of the gurus including doctors becoming aware of what has now came-d. In fact they were all saying unanimously that the Corona is over, gone, but keep your mask on just in case for a few more weeks to be sure. But Fibo saw thru' this folly because this is the psychology of a

SECOND WAVE aka RECOVERY WAVE ............. why? Because its job is to mimic the Pre-Pandemic aka normal life

Say what? T2W's gassers didn't know that Waves have personality inherent and do their jobs as per that innate personality and psychology? Yawn! :):):)

Extracts:

Third COVID-19 wave could be the worst yet, Germany warns​

Published: March 26, 2021 at 11:46 a.m. ET
By

Lina Saigol​

Europe’s third wave is worsening, with more countries tightening their lockdowns​

Meanwhile, U.K. Prime Minister Boris Johnson warned on Monday that the third wave of COVID-19 that has hit Europe will "wash up on our shores as well"

Third wave called way in advance by Fibo - see quote -

Today's News

No region in the world spared as virus cases, deaths surge​

• By VANESSA GERA Associated Press
  • 1 hr ago
Big Slam Dunk coming but not yet :):)

Gold update: see prior posts recently ................... keep eye on new_trader for more shenanigans. :)

Short continues unabated .............. but in my generosity I tried to get Gold to reverse by pushing her bum over the neckline of the double-top but it failed and she fell below the neckline. Hey, we can try to help new_trader next week. Poor thing! :)

AS stated before, do you guys see the thick horizontal red line at the bottom of the ellipse shown a few days ago? Keep eye there because if it fails Gold will go to $700 as Fibo has stated many times .................. we wait and see first if she can rally as she sure as heck has a lovely strong support to do it from

1618002928690.png

Covid-19 has spiked bigtime in the Land of Smiles aka LOS aka Thailand. Very sad time for Big Joe. The walls of my heart are as thin as paper as businesses have to shut down again Quarantine rules get imposed with a vengeance.

The girls who love Americans? What will become of them? Without us there is nobody to help them. Heck, we can't even go there. But money transfers still work.

How great is the greatest simple pleasure Fibo has ever had, EVER? No, it ain't big commissions in Sales, nor any big money nor any trading skills or trading profits or Slam Dunk Calls in Financial Markets. No Sir, its none of these things. Rolls Royces can take a friggin hike, not interested. Not a single one of these things comes anywhere close to my first experience with a fox in Thailand - my very first, had never been there before and had never even remotely considered it.

Now throw in the factor that the fox spoke little English, was learning it but was trying to impress me with her language skills. This is the greatest side benefit of being with a foreign girl whose native language is not English and they struggle with it - they say the damndest things

So, without further ado, what was that experience that puffed out my chest and had me walking on air for weeks and was sooo difficult to come down from such a high of highs ????????????

She leaned over to me in the early morning hours in in 24kHz high frequency musical note whispered in my ear, "Joe, I love your clock!"

1618003758824.png

He voice? The closest I can find from memory is this song sung by another but the voice is very close. When she whispered in my ear, it rocketed me to the Moon the same way that new_trader is going to ride Gold to the Moon in dreamland

At 0:44

South East Asia, America's creme de la creme ....................... no 2nd place contender

Update on terrible news from Thailand ................ very depressing for Fibo. The walls of my heart are as thin as paper. Worse because there is nothing I can do to help. The government dished out 5k Baht cash to the citizens but many of the struggling poor in the villages will never see that money due to terrible infrastructure and whatnot.

She said to me a while back that the IMF (International Monetary Fund) saga of years ago during the Asian Tiger crash that brought the leading charge horse, Thailand into the 1998 low of the Stock Exchange of Thailand. I have studied this era in detail with the help of the chart of the Thailand Index. Jesus H Christ it was brutal. Nobody can survive such a crash. But they did and what's truly impressive they smiled as they ate vegetation from trees around them with the rare piece of chicken or pork in the broth. Rice, rice rice with the broth was what kept them alive. Nutrition? Forgeddabout it! There was none.

I fear that we might be there again and this time it will be far more deadly if Corona generates the wave I am expecting it will.

Factories are closing left and right and there are no jobs to speak of. Food prices are soaring.

This I know for sure from the Americans who live as expats in the Land of Smiles - and I am one of them and will always be one ........................ they are in deep sorrow for the Thai people. The Thai Baht currency has been hammering all others and also the US Dollar so its become harder for the Americans to live like before esp. with soaring food prices. But they still give, give, give. The Thais know this and many of them flat out state when alone and nobody can hear them due to their innate pride, "we are dead without Americans - for us to live they must live!"

The heart of Fibo is dying as yet another elephant camp closes due to inevitable starvation due to Corona virus pandemic ................... once thriving friends of Fibo and my girl, heck even the bull elephants in Khao Yai National Park deep in the park where tourists rarely ever ventured, she had the balls to get out of the car and approach the wild Herd, get permission from the Matriarch to approach, then speak to the Bull in Thai Elephant lingo first, then to the adolescents and then and only then would she address the baby elephants, who would then approach her to chat and play.

Bloody Hell, threw me for loop. The most amazing thing I have ever seen or witnessed

To say that Big Joe was in awe would be an understatement.

Even back then tourists were warned not to go beyond a certain point in the Park. But you know Fibo. Off the beaten path is a way of Life for Fibo.

And God gave me the ultimate gift - the right girl to do the trip with and learn from her.

That, I did and learned well.

Any western Uni education comes close to any of this? No way Jose, forgeddabout it!

BEAR's lieutenant has already ravaged my first destination (Phuket) where I lived. Beautiful beaches? You don't know nothin. The 2004 tsunami? Yeah baby, Big Joe was there for that too. The quieter life in the northern region of Thailand (Chiangmai) is now Home.

But look what the lieutenant of BEAR has done to Phuket!!!!!!!!!!!! The poder (power) of BEAR? Just primary first salvo lieutenant has already done all this destruction and desolation. Its going to get far meaner

It all happened in one day in my very very very early days in Thailand travel - the meaning of Life, the simplicity of it, the sheer majesty, beauty and melody of Life all happened and came together this one day starting at 6:00PM on a rainforest road in the direction of Lomsak, way before the tourism boom when pretty much the beaten path was where Fibo was always alone - with a girl or the girl. It was a life in Paradise.

When the thought of going back home to America would enter my sphere, it would almost instantly become evanescent in comparison to what I had discovered here in Thailand - but that same evening at 6:00Pm when it all came together in one gulp was started off with bang#1 = Thailand and USA is a match made in Heaven and they belong together, no need to choose, both belong to and are a part of me. From that moment forward, it all started falling into place. Something had fired within me. It was surreal but exquisitely nice and peaceful

The girl sensed a transformation was taking place and just sat quietly and let me have my moments of serenity

Then she said, "its going to be dark soon, we have to find a place to stay the night but its highly unlikely we can find anything here until we get to at least Lomsak, many klicks away yet

I pulled over to the curb and said to her, "whaddya say we find a stunner of a place to stay, one so romantic, so glorious, so peaceful that we will be sure we have entered Heaven?" Her face lit up like a Christmas tree and she said, "I would love that very much!"

So, out of the blue I said to her, "we close our eyes now and pray to both your God (Lord Buddha) and my God (Father/Son/Holy Ghost) and we get them to combine their godly forces in unison and find our destination" ............... her response was, "good idea but how will we know their answer?" Lesson #2 hammered the Fibo when I blurted out, "we will just stumble into it, that's how we will know its been a miraculous intervention"

The girl is Buddhist. That was the moment she fell in love with Big Joe for life. There is no mistaking when a Thai girl of exceptional beauty has just fallen for you. The presence of Divinity in the air further compounded her rate of return. Mine too.

Boom! 25 minutes later we stumbled in the almost impossible to have seen and/or found by any normal person - the Sappraiwan Resort when it was not known and was not on any map yet. We stumbled right into it. I saw it first, then she did and we both said out loud, "this is it, this came-d from Lord Buddha & Jesus as a combined force"

1618106596001.png

God's Place: The Sappraiwan .............. things have changed a whole lot now but back then when it was unknown it was sheer poetry ............... see the swimming pool? There were no buildings behind it, it had to be walked to and we was alone there at that time period, no guests, we had the entire place to ourselves, the entire pool was ours. There was also a sauna and steam room - I used both bigtime and then entered the pool - this was on the morning after checking in the previous evening

1618107087842.png

I swam laps and laps and could have gone forever as the energy level found magical no-resistance levels ................. when I stopped and propped myself at one of the ends of the pools and relaxed, the distinct thought of "yes, Heaven is either this or very much like it!"

But wait, there's more to Heaven than just this ................ You see, I had not yet realized at that time that this world we live in is a 2-terminal Universe, meaning very clearly that if you find Paradise and have nobody to give it to or share it with, you are not even approaching one zillionth of the inherent value therein. The call & response call of Nature dawned on me at that ogonblick when I look at her and cott her eye as she gazed at me

How to adequately describe the Call & Response? It can't be done. It can only be done intellectually but if one goes thru' the tavern of music, it get a whole lot easier to grasp at least a portion of the concept

Try not to offended by the Blacks (they are all friends of Fibo) ..................... rise above that, Africa is God's place, its where the concept of Call & Response was born light years ago .................... in Man/Woman relationship the call and response is so utterly butterly delicious that it so dwarfs the western Man/Woman of Call & Thwart or Oppose. Since I've seen/heard it in music of the blacks it has over the years made a whole lot more sense and its power is not subtle. When the dual terminal responds to you its like a perennial conversation in musical terms that wafts and wafts and dispenses with the liability of vitamins and/or nutritional supplements as it is borne on a wave of LOVE that then generates every single vitamin needed, including the elusive nowadays, Vitamin D3

Call & response type shown here in a song - that duplicates my girl's life with me, that's how it appears we talk to each other, dissent never entering the picture ..........................

When Big Joe gets philosophical and talks and gestures and does all sorts of sh*t, SHE responds exactly like at 1:20 & then again and again thru' the rest of the song ............ with perfect relevant 2-terminal Universe responses that harmonize and transcend Communication into the top echelon

Big Joe likes this but it is extinct in America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There be nothing as powerful in one's Life as to shower and flow more power to the dual Terminal Universe regardless how obvious such a concept is - it has been violated and squandered for eons. It needs to be revived. Big Joe has accepted the task

Attachments

• 1618108622299.png
    1618108622299.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 49
Go thru' the pics, then imagine what a trip like this will do for your own TRADING - supercharged comes to mind. See below for the right song that goes with this setup. For those of you struggling with your marriage and Covid is exacerbating it, go here for 2 weeks every year and the bliss of God will mend it all for you and save your family

Attachments

• 1618109165810.png
    1618109165810.png
    641.9 KB · Views: 49
Fibo's Axiom # A/B ............... test all beliefs & standards!!!

Today's unequivocal test was a shootout between Jasmine and Basmati Rice on Thai yellow chicken curry

Both are good but the huge-er nod goes to Jasmine

Jasmine Rice with Yellow Chicken Curry
Singha beer to wash it down

1618180507146.png

Basmati Rice with Yellow Chicken Curry
Twofer: Budweiser beer to wash it down

1618180918621.png

No contest! Jasmin wins.

Attachments

• 1618180897744.png
    1618180897744.png
    114.9 KB · Views: 48
Only Thailand can topple a faithful American President ..................

Barack came really close to losing it. Can't say I blame him. The temptation was too great, the Prime minister too gorgeous, too compelling. Barack had never seen anything like it!

Welcome to our plight in Thailand! The Land of Smiles!

The coolest guy EVER president (Barack) under pressure also came from the village that produced the greatest mizik EVER! The soukous guitar style migrated there back and forth across Tanzania ..................... he also came from the the most musical language EVER, French being a distant 2nd compared to Swahili which Fibo would love to learn one day when the time is right

Status
Not open for further replies.