Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doll got her strength back in her individuality and broke from subservience to the rich folk ................... when it got to her inner psyche that just a simple line could procure her freedom like she never imagined. The Trendline saved her life and brought out her strength to be a fox and slap any fellow that tried to force himself on her.

She went from a lousy 6000 Baht/month stupid job working for stupid decrepit bosses to now at 440,000 Thai Baht per month and she now supports her entire family of Ma, Pa and 2 sisters in her village hometown.

She did exactly this in a restaurant in Chiang mai Thailand when I went to the restroom, upon returning there was commotion and I asked what happened. Two young Thai studs hit on her and she told them to scram so they got threatening and she slapped both. She could never do this before the money started coming in from trading - she was just too meek, had no money and was at the mercy of rich bullies.

Mess with her now and she messes with you - bigtime.

FREEDOM achieved thru' becoming a trader and going independent income-wise was the ticket!

1592231568876.png

GBPUSD guidance for your future efforts to trade by being on the right side of the trend ........................

will post the long-term aka PRIMARY trend direction plus the intermediate and MINOR trends. These oughtta last anyone for a decade and then after reversal, for the next 100 years of uptrend

If all these currencies bite the dust and a new world reserve come in, no matter, the same technique will serve well and uniformly

Later amigos .................. :) :)

This is @fibo_trader posting on another website before he got banned...

I hate losing money. But with stocks and a cash account, you only lose what you buy. I thought I am sophisticated enough now to trade futures but losing 20% for just 1 ES contract, I can't risk putting my family in the poorhouse. I do use a 3 point stop. I get scared of the idea of a futures exchange being in a locked market ( did I use the right term?) and you can't close your position.
Or maybe I am trading the wrong security? I am now paper trading Russell, Mini Dow and Mini Nasdaq. Or just go back to stocks? Or trade stock options?
Or maybe I should position trade instead of day trade?
Change my trading platform? So many things to click on in J-Trader, I wish you can program your entry and exit and push 1 button only. I papertraded using Futures Trader but I didn't open an IB account so I wasn't able to use it for my futures account.

FEAR about uncertainty is my problem and I can't get around it. I better go back to my comfort zone - being an employee and getting a paycheck.

Doesnt really sound like an Alpha male does he.

@fibo_trader lost all his money trading and left his wife and family in the poor house, now other man is pounding his ex wife and his children call someone else 'daddy'.

postie, where did you see this post? He was probably joking. This sounds like smthg fibo would put us all on.

I think he's a multi-millionaire trader....:unsure:

postie, where did you see this post? He was probably joking. This sounds like smthg fibo would put us all on.

Same thread title from 1 year ago on another trading site - everyone was ridiculing him there too.

Time to lay on another Tranche, Fibo!!! You are only down -$2,750,987!! (made up number, like fibo's "millions.")

https://www.elitetrader.com/et/threads/bear-market-almost-ready-to-resume.330744/page-94

He got banned and opened a second account in a woman's name so he could keep posting. :LOL: Not very Alpha of him.
Read how scared he was and how much money he lost because he couldnt understand how markets worked and then said to everyone he was ready to quit and go back to a salary job which he probably is doing right now.

Ask him why he has been banned from ALL other trading websites, but be warned if you do he will put you on ignore!

@fibo_trader admitting he wasted all his money on trading courses and still cant make money trading. Thread title 'Giving up' .... he's still trading that demo account!

fibotrader
Thanks Baruch , I am good at managing my loss but how about making some money!!!

Checked out Wealth Lab. I have never seen anything like it. All the $$$ on seminars, courses, books, live services and nobody taught me anything about backtesting? All the penants and flags and double tops and double bottoms ain't doing me any good.

I am here to learn and will sign up for the 30-day demo. If I get myself going within 30 days, I will use part of the 80% left of my portfolio and buy a license. $650 is just 13 ES points, and if I keep continuing at the rate I was going, I may lose more than that.

Thanks mate.

Although they have similar handles, "fibotrader" probably isn't the full-time troll "fibo_trader" who posts here because
  • fibotrader had some humility in his posts.
  • fibo_trader is a stereotypical "ugly American."
  • fibotrader ended that post with "Thanks mate" which is not part of American English.

Would you listen to a guy that on Mar 12, 2019 says "SPY short entry confirmed 279.2 today ...... total short is $4.83 mil" then held a $5million short for over a year through a 20% rise in the market.
If he didnt do it he was lying to you if he did he was the biggest idiot of all time!

Ask him which one he is - but he will put you on ignore if you do!

Although they have similar handles, "fibotrader" probably isn't the full-time troll "fibo_trader" who posts here because
  • fibotrader had some humility in his posts.
  • fibo_trader is a stereotypical "ugly American."
  • fibotrader ended that post with "Thanks mate" which is not part of American English.
Granted there are 2 fibo's on that site a "fibo trader" and fibo_trader" the second one is our 'man'. He of the thread with the same name as this site. "Bear Market almost ready to resume..." he even says "posted at ET" in the thread title here.

Its all soooooooooooooooooo simple Johnny. One meet-up party in London with face to face, in your face beer guzzling with 4 or 5 laptops to go live online into accounts and we have it all wrapped up in under 60 minutes. NO FURTHER DISCUSSIONS NECESSARY

bonus: we find out who is swimming naked, has a caca bum and if any, a giant d**k :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'm in. :):):):):) Always in. Right up my alley.

Tried last year but THE GREAT PRETENDERS won't play ball :)

One of their own spilled the beans - cat is out of the bag now - its too late to hide it or shove it under the rug. Scam is finished!

God, do I love getting into the ring!!! Keeps me young, young young and sharp as a hunter.

Challenge is open to all.

Can arrange the party, loads of p****y will show up. BETA Brit MALES will get laid for the first time in a decade!

I'll even bring my own DJ - music will be varied, plenty from the UK but mostly from Africa/Carribbean/Haiti/Brazil/Cumbia (Colonbia)/ Salsa Mexicana/Cafe Cubano :):):)

As per the well known cultural idiosyncrasies of the Brits, the action of the Brit below who started this thread, is treasonous. In the old British Empire days he would be placed under arrest instantly. IMO it is TREASON

I don't belong to this group, never have, unlikely ever will as no American would bother with such outright inferiority complex that only leads to complexities in infighting and destruction of whatever we have left as traders.

Traders should rise above nationality. I've been ready since day 1, then the attacks came-ed in. If allowed, I can and will finish it. I am an excellent finisher of epic thrust

How's that LONG dollar trade coming along Fibo!

"How to make millions and zillions in the coming BEAR market

The USD Long will be the best game in town.

now dig this, let it get deep into your blood and bone marrow, so deep that it becomes 2nd nature to you

The thirst and hunger and yearning for the US Dollar will be so great, so staggeringly great that people will kill to get some of it and will jump thru' hoops to acquire some and many, many, many will jsut simply worship it as a GOD.

The demand for Dollars will be so great that governments who previously amassed GOLD will flog the yellow stuff for the green paper. That's how bloody ridiculous it will get."

Yeah we'll just ignore that one too shall we.
ld.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Just one meet-up in LONDON will settle the score in 1 hour.

Isn't that worth it? Isn't that something desirable? Imagine this: its never been done before. Millions of trader lives have been lost, lost lost as there were only 2-moon-junction-raiders who were ready to swipe their money but give them nothing and destroy their families in the process.

I can even the score for little guy and give him a fighting chance to survive and live well.

But the vested interest groups would rather that the lie be propagated into the future = can kicked down the road. Not my style

I answer only to GOD. And therefore I had better be straightforward and clear

The challenge is one. 2000 Brits against one American. what are the odds the American will win? ??????????????

1592257604084.png

Big Joe can change the for the little guy. The wives of the little guy worship fibo and serve the best dinners they can muster when thy invite him home to dine. They save up and buy the best wines they can not afford.

@fibo_trader can't come up with NEW ideas - he reposts the same thing every day multiple times a day. He can't come up with new trading ideas so he sticks to the losers every day multiple times a day.
What kind of idiot posts he has almost $5million riding on an s&p short which he's been holding for 12 months, no real trader would be allowed to get away with that stupid behavior. He lives in a fantasy land along with his multinic girlfriends that he creates when he gets banned.

How's that LONG dollar trade coming along Fibo!

"How to make millions and zillions in the coming BEAR market
ld.png

The USD Long will be the best game in town.

now dig this, let it get deep into your blood and bone marrow, so deep that it becomes 2nd nature to you

The thirst and hunger and yearning for the US Dollar will be so great, so staggeringly great that people will kill to get some of it and will jump thru' hoops to acquire some and many, many, many will jsut simply worship it as a GOD.

The demand for Dollars will be so great that governments who previously amassed GOLD will flog the yellow stuff for the green paper. That's how bloody ridiculous it will get."

Yeah we'll just ignore that one too shall we.

1592257748841.png

Cambridge University - results with names out in the open in broad daylight for ALL to see and say, "see Big Joe, you're a fck up of the nth order" is such is the case :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

thisis how it should be

But T2W is a vaginal hideout, protected by the likes of trader333 who really does not know he is buryng the site in political correctness, something he hisself despises.

T2W described to a T

Status
Not open for further replies.