Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh we can soon fix this problem. Allow me to assist.

Yeah, that's right, but I have not yet clicked "show ignored content" because if I did that what would be the point in IGNORE in the first place????????????????????? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Unlike you, who has had me on Ignore how many times? and always returns to talk ............... but always like we are in Divorce Court :):):):):)

Hey cv ask him what I lied about?

"YOU on Ignore? No way, Jose. I'll tell you why. You're not like postman. Postman is a liar, you are not. That puts you in a different class, a much higher class. "

He never has any facts to back up his posts so when you question him about it he will put YOU on ignore too.

What did postie lie about?

Look for it, you can't miss it. I'll give you 2 days, then I'll tell you. I can't see his posts but I won't forget the outright LIE. Look for it and get back to me. 2 days, Violet. Let's see if you are also in the same boat as him. :) :) :)

Look for it, you can't miss it. I'll give you 2 days, then I'll tell you. I can't see his posts but I won't forget the outright LIE. Look for it and get back to me. 2 days, Violet. Let's see if you are also in the same boat as him. :) :) :)
You see there is nothing - he makes everything up! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I dont hate him, in fact ...

Hint: chicks and Beta Males are always doing this to get at someone they hate because HE put her/him in the compulsive/longing zone because they cannot have HIM. Just observe how much postman is following me around and you might get the idea.

Girls do this with me all the time. In Guatemala, an Aussie chick who became my mountain walking partner for 3 days high mountains (zero interest in f*** her) planned a trip to the lowlands - hotel check in and she said, "if you don't fck me now we are not friends no more" ........... Had to and then I forgot all about it. But she didn't, wouldn't. She followed me to the States a month after I had left and asked to pick up at the airport. Yelling and screaming at me, "you f***ed up my life, now I can't get you out of my mind and I'm miserable"

Yawn! Another day at the office of gals and Beta males.

:):):):)

T2W .................. try this ........

search engine advanced, then check date: type "Island Reversal"

Does that mean not a single T2W cat has seen it the other day?

My oh my, oh my ...................... what a place!!!!!! So much Ignorance fueled by Pride = Electronic Lightning

Forgive them Father, forgive them for their pride in Ignorance - they have lost a lot and are lost. If only they foregotheir pride and adopt humility, Fibo can help 'em. Their Pride, Father, is what keeps Fibo out - impenetrable and the deadlock is that no Angel will allow a resolution in the face of false pride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heads would roll if fibo ran this place.

Hint: chicks and Beta Males are always doing this to get at someone they hate because HE put her/him in the compulsive/longing zone because they cannot have HIM. Just observe how much postman is following me around and you might get the idea.

Girls do this with me all the time. In Guatemala, an Aussie chick who became my mountain walking partner for 3 days high mountains (zero interest in f*** her) planned a trip to the lowlands - hotel check in and she said, "if you don't fck me now we are not friends no more" ........... Had to and then I forgot all about it. But she didn't, wouldn't. She followed me to the States a month after I had left and asked to pick up at the airport. Yelling and screaming at me, "you f***ed up my life, now I can't get you out of my mind and I'm miserable"

Yawn! Another day at the office of gals and Beta males.

:):):):)
Yet another day on fantasy island more like.
Be a man Fibo, admit you never placed a winning trade live on T2W or any other website for that matter.

@fibo_trader admitting he wasted all his money on trading courses and still cant make money trading. Thread title 'Giving up' .... he's still trading that demo account!

fibotrader
Thanks Baruch , I am good at managing my loss but how about making some money!!!

Checked out Wealth Lab. I have never seen anything like it. All the $$$ on seminars, courses, books, live services and nobody taught me anything about backtesting? All the penants and flags and double tops and double bottoms ain't doing me any good.

I am here to learn and will sign up for the 30-day demo. If I get myself going within 30 days, I will use part of the 80% left of my portfolio and buy a license. $650 is just 13 ES points, and if I keep continuing at the rate I was going, I may lose more than that.

Thanks mate.

@fibo_trader gave up trading in April 2004

This is my first time to post here and per the title of the thread, I am about to give up.
Jai you have opened my eyes and my mind. Let me give you my background as to why I started to trade in the first place.

1. Late 1990's, we heard about stock trading, didn't know anything about it just heard it can make you some money opened a play money account, used Yahoo 15-minute delayed and Datek streamer, no knowledge on technicals nor fundamentals. We lost all the money. Didn't trade for 2 years.
2. Worked for a company that dealt with traders and was given a real time quote system. Was a little bolder now, wow, now I got real time quotes. Thought that was all I needed. Lost 90% in 3 years.
3. Attended seminars, learned about money management, trading plans, trading systems, paper trading, read books (Van Tharp, Pit Bull, John Murphy, Martin Pring, etc), signed up with subscription based email services and live updates on market movements, bought trading courses. Papertraded ES for 2 years. A little more sophisticated now, used fibonacci, pivot points, oscillators. Papertrading on 2 contracts showed I am making 4 points a day. (When did I start looking at futures? Somebody told me you can make $50 per 1 point......greed......)
4. Finally, decided to take a plunge, opened a futures account and followed my trading system. Lost 20% of my portfolio in 1 month. Out of 20 trades, I made money on 4. Suffice to say, I lost more than I made.

I have not traded for several weeks now. Maybe I should keep that 80% and just stop?

I hate losing money. But with stocks and a cash account, you only lose what you buy. I thought I am sophisticated enough now to trade futures but losing 20% for just 1 ES contract, I can't risk putting my family in the poorhouse.

Change my trading platform? So many things to click on in J-Trader, I wish you can program your entry and exit and push 1 button only. I papertraded using Futures Trader but I didn't open an IB account so I wasn't able to use it for my futures account.

FEAR about uncertainty is my problem and I can't get around it. I better go back to my comfort zone - being an employee and getting a paycheck.

Looks like @fibo_trader lost all his money and sent his family to the poor house, now he fantasy trades from his padded cell.

I have not traded for several weeks now. Maybe I should keep that 80% and just stop?

I hate losing money. But with stocks and a cash account, you only lose what you buy. I thought I am sophisticated enough now to trade futures but losing 20% for just 1 ES contract, I can't risk putting my family in the poorhouse.

FEAR about uncertainty is my problem and I can't get around it. I better go back to my comfort zone - being an employee and getting a paycheck.

While nobody is watching as usual, Vix sneaking a breakout under cover of darkness? See my previous charts for the RSI in the lower column. Could be telling. Vix is after all on the 200-day ema

Slam Dunk!!!! :):):) Oh my, oh my, oh my, place your mouse pointer on May 28th, the date of the post, to see the ever so slight, almost invisible breakout in the RSI. Then look what the RSI did as it then continued down a bit but hugging the Fibo red trendline on RSI herself. Then look at Price (Vix) .......... resting right on 23.6% Fibo. Then the blast off! BOOM!!! The sonic boom came when PRICE trendline was taken out along with the 200-day ema.

Bottom of June 5th came-d just 5 trading days after my alert on the RSI sneaking out.

And I was right that nobody cott or could catch or would catch such a move.

Sheer poetry, baby. ;);););)

1592226725569.png

1592226777116.png

Will Fibo get his yet another Slam Dunk!!? No ordinary Slam Dunks these are. If this plays out, i.e. the greatest rally in the HISTORY of the USA, then this slam Dunk would have to be the greatest EVER due to the supreme degree of difficulty.
:)

More on this in the next post

see quote for this statement ............ >>>> If this plays out, i.e. the greatest rally in the HISTORY of the USA, then this slam Dunk would have to be the greatest EVER due to the supreme degree of difficulty. <<<<<

Slam Dunk!!! :) ;) ;) :cool::cool::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1592227406941.png
1592227431146.png

1592227448486.png
1592227484453.png

1592227502246.png

T2W .................. try this ........

search engine advanced, then check date: type "Island Reversal"

;)

My oh my, oh my ...................... what a place!!!!!! So much Ignorance fueled by Pride = Electronic Lightning

Forgive them Father, forgive them for their pride in Ignorance - they have lost a lot and are lost. If only they foregotheir pride and adopt humility, Fibo can help 'em. Their Pride, Father, is what keeps Fibo out - impenetrable and the deadlock is that no Angel will allow a resolution in the face of false pride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heads would roll if fibo ran this place.

I thought so! Nobody ever sees anything here. Shocking, shocking, shocking that it went undiscovered for such a long time. Jesus H Christ, no wonder they hate Americans - we are always having to bail them out. And they hate us for it. ;)

Fibo's TRADING RECORD BOOK ....................... chapter 3b ....... UK

GBP trades/analysis/observations/essays/LT-Calls/every-damn-thing ............. its all here. Get your Phd. here. Trades, trades, trades galore, too numerous to start listing again. Those who take the trouble to study it as a University treatise will take their trading to a new level of proficiency. Of course I expect only one or at the most 2 fellas to take the trouble - such fellas will be the Fibo type - motherf***ker trader who show no mercy in trading and are so hungry for knowledge that they make massive sacrifices if necessary.

This link will be stumbled upon and into by a trader(s) now or someday AFTER he landed in the gutter beaten, broken and defeated by the demons of trading - on the verge of dying, he throws up his last and only final distress CALL. The call will be intercepted by Divinity because it has Fibo's request to help him buried in it, and he will stumble into this thread serendipitously, will not know why but will be compelled to devour it with relish!

Then he will proceed to make his millions and take his family to the top of Mammon's world, all the while knowing that you have to get to the top of Mammon's world to know that its not worth doodly squat. But its the only road.

There's Gold in them GBP trades .....................

For the newbies aka new fellas .................... those reading my thread, welcome. Its a hard world, a hard hard hard life. In this business its almost impossible to get out the starting gate with even a 0.001% chance of success. Why is it this way? Well, in general life on the planet, outside of trading, which means in all other aspects of LIFE, the little guy just gets poorer and the rich guy just gets richer. They do not want you in their group and the middle-class fights left and right subtly of course to keep the lower middle-class out of their realm. Entry is barred and prevented.

We know this. Its nothing new. If there is one thing an underprivileged person (99%) knows is that its virtually impossible to get ahead. The noise all around is deafening. YOUTUBE videos on trading etc., seminars, lecturers and whatnot.

Your chances are near zero of ever making it past McDonald's in trading.

See next

For the newbies aka new fellas .................... those reading my thread, welcome.

You will likely never ever see me again, never hear from me for whatever reason, but you have goldin your hands with the link above.

Take the time to study it, its FREE, a gift to any who would open their eyes. Its your ticket to bypass all freeways clogged with deadbats, a total bypass of such and springboard into the FAST LANE.

Remember this: you don't have to trade hundreds of instruments - you need just ONE. Soooooooooooooo eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzyyyyy to study just one. stock market traders mess with 1000s of stocks. What a fckup! Sure you can try to catch that one magic one that will rise by 100,000%. But in the meantime nobody will knock you for making $500k/yr trading just one instrument

GBPUSD

Are you Man enough to take the money GBPUSD is offering you? Can you handle it? Can you handle living in the upper middle-class with a beautiful massive house, stunning cars, all the travel you want and get this, be in the upper upper echelon of the upper middle-class?

You have the ticket in GBPUSD.

Don't waste this opportunity

Good luck amigos.

For newbies ............................. to see how absolutely gone case, downright pathetic T2W level of trading is, I mean it will kill you quick, go ahead and just read this thread. Read it from start to finish to get a nice overall view. I have plenty of posts in there too. This place is Loser Central. God would never forgive me for not telling it the way it is. Anything else and it would be misleading.

Find out for yourselves. I will be long gone. You owe me zip. You owe yourselves EVERYTHING!!!

Then go back to the compendium

Your lives will never be the same after you make the DECISION to excel at all costs, blood sweat and tears toil for a few months studying the above. Then you are ready to begin your battle. In a year you can be at 200k/yr eeeeezy, still keeping your current job by only trading on the 4H timeframe and during your annual holdidays dropping to 1H to trade.

Good luck

For newbies only ................................. get over this stupidity of T2W as fast as possible .................... T2W ignores shorting in downtrends and only looks for the bear market teensy rallies for a few pips. RETARDS!

There are uptrends and there are downtrends and sideways fckups. During the sideways fckups you can still trade but its range trading and you know that a trend is going to develop sooner or later and you want to be ready.

When a downtrend gets underway DO NOT be a schmuck like EVERY T2W trader and only trade the ittybitty teensy weensy bear rallies and miss the juicy short in the direction of the flow of the river. When I first aw that T2W ignores the river flow entirely and only knows how to go Long, its a death warrant.

Do not develop this shitty habit. It will kill you quick.

Short and Long you want to excel at either and not give a flyin fck which way the trend is going because you will be on your hors riding it.

Kapice?

Status
Not open for further replies.