Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not true, my wife's boyfriend told me so and he should know!

For entertainment ...................... Trader333, they come her, I fck 'em, that's the deal, remember? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Come out with the truth for once for cryin out loud :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

You would be all over a ladyboy in a heartbeat given you have not had any p**** for at least a decade

your wife stopped giving you the soft stuff after the 6th month of marriage and you haven't had any since. You beg single guys to just shoot you and put you out of your misery
but you're still supporting her whims and fantasies as she shops to drop
and paying for college education for the kids
and whatnot ............... never ending from one house to a bigger house whereas a real fella really don't give a shit about houses - a studio apartment is just fine or even a hotel room as he travels the world

now compare this to the smarter than your kind - both Brits, Americans and others who woke up from this outright scam

unlimited earnings all one's own - no stress to work work work to support nails in the coffin by having wife and kids
unlimited NEW p***y as often as you desire
unlimited travel to anywhere and living anywhere any country
eat out every damn day if you so choose
every single new p**** results in a clean getaway without sacrificing your native freedom

:):):):):):):):)

Do you have a source for that data? Because its simply not true!

Sharky,

I told you so many times your boys are stupid-issmo - they really don't know sh*t. Now watch how this clownshoes keeps coming at me even after this post where I stick it in his ...............................

enjoy .............. I know I am havin a ball

Who would have thought that Brits would show up in my thread (house) - where I can plug 'em without being banned - they break in, they get zapped !!!!!!!!!!! Fair is fair! The one place where an American can plug an intruder at will without retribution is his own HOME/HOUSE

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

1588264507061.png

Some speculators are concerned that the Airbnb market will cause a negative domino effect on the housing industry. While the coronavirus is causing people to stop renting from Airbnb hosts it will crush Airbnb ‘super hosts’ who have upwards of ten mortgages.

Do you have a source for that data? Because its simply not true!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sharky,

Pls send all these guys HERE ............... but send them at one time please, not one at a time. One at a time they are just way too easy for me. Give me a challenge, let me nail 'em 50 at a time :):)

Even a super young American has more sense than all your oldtimers put together.

Will the Coronavirus Kill Airbnb?

If AirBnB owners can't rent their property for more than 90 days a year then its not a good business model to have an average of 23 houses empty for 275 days each year. @fibo_trader your talking nonsense and judging from the lack of responses on this thread (mine excepted) your talking nonsense to yourself! Do you need help?

"The spokesperson said: “The vast majority of Airbnb hosts are regular people who share their homes - typically their greatest expense - to boost their income and support their families.

“The Airbnb model is unique and empowers regular people, boosts local communities and is subject to local tax. It also makes Airbnb fundamentally different to companies that take large sums of money out of the places they do business.”

The company also pointed to the hosting limits it has implemented in London this year, with the support of the mayor, which stipulated that entire home listings not be “shared for more than 90 days”."

#Clownshoes, you're no match for me. Even coming prepared you would have ero chance but unprepared with limited facts/understanding, you will get slaughtered :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Get your army to help you

London’s rental market is being flooded by bargain Airbnb listings
The capital is awash with rentals that bear all the hallmarks of hastily rejigged Airbnbs

If AirBnB owners can't rent their property for more than 90 days a year then its not a good business model to have an average of 23 houses empty for 275 days each year. @fibo_trader your talking nonsense and judging from the lack of responses on this thread (mine excepted) your talking nonsense to yourself! Do you need help?

"The spokesperson said: “The vast majority of Airbnb hosts are regular people who share their homes - typically their greatest expense - to boost their income and support their families.

“The Airbnb model is unique and empowers regular people, boosts local communities and is subject to local tax. It also makes Airbnb fundamentally different to companies that take large sums of money out of the places they do business.”

The company also pointed to the hosting limits it has implemented in London this year, with the support of the mayor, which stipulated that entire home listings not be “shared for more than 90 days”."

F***d again, again and again even with home court advantage in London

]fibo_trader[/USER] your talking nonsense and judging from the lack of responses on this thread (mine excepted) your talking nonsense to yourself! Do you need help?

Me need help? Heck I'm already a gone case :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

But YOU? What does it say about you when you keep coming back to this thread now that you've discovered it for the first time? :)

You're shooting yourself in the ass with the comment, "lack of responses in this thread" ................. because your response says more about YOU and YOUR kind by virtue of this being the greatest THREAD CALL in the history of the World since year 1700s. Fibo even called London's top accurately

Way over your heads, way over. Akin to casting pearls amongst ......................

But I'm diggin it.

Your court :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sharky, I'd round them all up and sell them for 5 bucks a kilo on the open market - Muslims have the right to feed too. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

enjoy guys, Fibo as usual on top of all facts presented in a place totally devoid of trading entries and so deeply entrenched in hindsight trading and wait, "IGNORANCE LEVELS of the nth degree" .................... shocking shocking that they would think they can go up against ET!!!!

For postman ................................

I've answered all your questions, in fact I've answered every single post of anybody's.

But now, no more time, I have work to do in this thread and in general trading. The greatest event in HISTORY is underway, consequently limited or no time for retards

This is the Journals section: it has Laws/Rules. I am exercising ONE now:

postman, get out of here now, punk. don't come back. You're not welcome
Same goes for any and all Brits.
STAY the fck out! None of you are welcome here. You're just way too stupid but proud - a bad combo!
BEAR will wipe you out - not me - I have nothing to do with your plight and/or destiny
Now get the fck out and stay the fck out!

All Americans and other international nationalities from all other countries welcome - including Muslims, terrorists and Saddam Hussein's ghost. Come dine with Fibo.

Good luck to the useless Brits anyways :):):)

Over and out!

Hey guys, back to work now. Markets are at a critical juncture. I have no more time to fck around with the Brits. Back to work. No more distractions.

Sending email to ............ [email protected] ............ to do the following as per the rules of Journals

block by nationality is not likely a feature :):):) but if it can be done, pls block ALL Brits 100% no recourse Lifetime block.
All other nationalities welcome.
If the nationality blocking is not possible, block the entire thread for ZERO visitors with ..... WRONG WAY ....... NO ENTRY .... ENTRY DENIED

--------------------------------------

Back to work :)

Get a load of the magnitude of Fibo's thread call ............ esp. the 2 degrees of TREND aspect ........... its just too damn beautiful - validation comes from sooooo many events. Fibo pulled off the call of the century and/or the call of the 2nd biggest event in the history of the Galactic confederation

United Airlines says coronavirus pandemic is worst crisis ‘in the history of aviation’
Published: April 30, 2020 at 5:38 p.m. ET

God, do I love it so!! :):cool:

For historians only .......................... how to eliminate Ignoramuses en masse at Forums ......

Attempting to predict the top or bottom of any market has continuously been proven to result in account wipeout. Even if you were fortunate enough to be correct on this occasion, then in my view it would result in confirmation bias which will also ultimately result in account wipeout.

My 1st year anniversary at T2W is coming up on the 6th of this month. I have earned 4 Phd.s already in this 1st year - accomplished from behind bars for the most part :) Imagine what I could/would do if released from jail!!!!! Fox in the chicken coup comes to mind.

Now read the quote above and note how Fibo applies the IGNORAMUS FORMULA ................ under that post are to be found 3 LIKES. ........................... Reactions:wackypete2, Nowler and hatemypips

So, you take those LIKES plus the poster which gives a .... 4-fer ............... and you add it to the saved IGNORAMUS PILE ................................ you learn instantly about who are the ones to be ignored BOOM if one chooses to use the Ignore List - for me its plain old memory. Ignoramuses have a red light on their heads that flash brightly for Big Joe the moment Big Joe comes within 100 feet of them.

I had actually accomplished the entire Ignoramus List within 2 months of arrival here ............. the rest was all redundant :):):):):)

But now finally, on May 1st, a mere 5 days before my annversay, I have dropped the hammer on ALL IGNORAMUSES by preventing entry to my journals - all done in under 1 year.

The take away is that possibly the same methodology could be used to eradicate the Corona virus as was used here to eliminate Forum viruses. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• 1588342008815.gif
    1588342008815.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 83
For historians only ...................... Boeing

Boeing: the lies they told were astonishing. Their reign is over. Bull market icons get slaughtered in a BEAR. Their deceit will cripple them more.

Go to thread title same as here under my name, fibo_trader, go to page 46 and there you will see my recent call on Boeing made on March 27, 2019 ...........................

"when a juicy big red bar punches a big hole in the 200-day ema it will be the start of Boeing's waterfall decline"

Happening today, May 7, 2019. But the 200-day has elasticity, no? It sure does. So at least a bounce? One would think so. But only if this is not a 3rd wave decline.

Hide & watch. This prince is heavily weighted in the Dow.

Slam Dunk! ........... on my 1st day at T2W but called much earlier at ET as original call.

see quote ............ and then see current chart as to how a perfectly done and called wave count is accomplished step by step as the market progresses

My my my, Fibo sure has come a long way on the road to excellence, a never ending road on which there is no END PHENOMENA ................. only REST STOPS where refreshments and awards are served. I like such a setup because it means I can never be bored as the goal is infinite. :)

1588343212978.png

I view international markets to get a better idea of BEAR as this is to be a worldwide phenomenon. Chino has been in a BEAR for ages. Ghost towns, streets and building are in a bullrun. When the 200-month ema breaks, Chino will not have to worry about Donald no more as they will be in a freefall.

Europe Dow rally from December lows is over? See daily chart trendline bust and large red bar now on 200-day.

London FTSE big red bar after trendline break now approaching 200-day. RSI is showing a support break so watch out.

For my BEAR CALL to work, allmajors gots to crash, there will be no exceptions, all US, UK, DAX, FTSE, CAC40 the works. all gotta charge south. If they don't then call is wrong.

Short of an outright BEAR I'm taking this one step at a time by looking at a correction to 50% retracement FIRST. Then we see.

see quote ...................... from my 2nd day at T2W ................ in May 2019 ............. waaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy before any Corona Virus talk .....................

Slam Dunk!!!

Since I am dealing here with a crowd IQ of 30 or less, I really should spell it out because at IQ 30 there is no such thing as discerning, perspicacious, sagacity - therefore a crucial point would be missed ........... like what?

see last line in quote above in post #2353 ......... repeated here below

Short of an outright BEAR I'm taking this one step at a time by looking at a correction to 50% retracement FIRST. Then we see.

(Fibo gave the 1st target for the entire CRUSHING BEAR of Centuries!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1st target is therefore done, done, done

---------------------------------------------------------------

Fibo's method of going over old posts is the best ever learning tool ever designed or undesigned. It has no 2nd place contender. In a new unit of time, one goes back in time to see what one said and did and thought and gained or lost. Intense learning amplifies at the very first instant of seeing a stellar post that has held its own over time, i.e. stood the test of time

My my my ................. I'm satisfied. This is progress. Top-notch progress. Its hard to impress Fibo as I have tough high standards ............. but stuff like this takes it to supreme levels

Why Boeing might not need a bailout despite coronavirus, 737 Max crises
Nathan BomeyBrent SchrotenboerJoey Garrison
USA TODAY

Fibo called the TOP of Boeing when it was the #1 DARLING of not just the public but also the US Government. It ranked #1 in the companies that could never fail

But Fibo called the TOP.

Fast forward today ................... the talk is about B A I L O U T S

Fibo nails yet another with a single rife shot from 1000 yards out

New York City to open city streets to pedestrians as the weather warms, Mayor de Blasio says
PUBLISHED FRI, MAY 1 202010:43 AM EDT

BEAR is licking his chops as WAVE 2 succeeds in drawing the victims back in to the fray. BEAR needs 'em all in in large numbers becasue he is going to unleash the most destructive WAVE known as Wave 3. But since Wave 2 is the setup for Wave 3, BEAR does require it to be stellar and pull them sons of b*tches in by the zillions and get them smiling and laffing and celebrating and dancing chanting, "THE CRASH IS BEHIND US, GOOD TIMES ARE BACK!"

Then and only then will there be a start of Wave 3

Therefore whatever goes on since March 23rd low is all part of Wave 2 UP UP UP .................. we did finish one leg up in the rally but it is clearly a 5-wave move. Troublesome becaasue it implies we yet have a down and then a final upmove to complete Wave 2. I will have more on this as I give it more thought.

THE SUCKERS MUST BE DRAWN BACK IN - ONLY THEN CAN WAVE 3 DOWN BEGIN

Fibo has said many a time: The fella who can take the shot on the least certainty and still be standing in Life is the one who God answers first when a plea for Help is sent to the Heavens. God does admire kahunas. God hardly needs back up observations but he has one nonetheless - its scars. So a fella with kahunas and therefore Scars is theone who God will instantly move to the front of the LINE and place a label on him, "top priority"

Tony Robbins said once, then forgot about it, his most precious statement ever, but nobody got it : ............ yeah that guy .............. says he's advised presidents and whatnot ............ Big Joe does not giv a fck about any of this but there is one thing that Tony said that stands out - the rest is all motivational speaking that is totally unnecessary to the DO-ers like Big Joe.

Tony said very early on that he can just watch for the level of certainty-before-I-take-action .......... in any individual he meets ............ and he instantly has that person pegged on the level of success as a hunter/do-er/action-man

At forums it is waaaaaaayyyyyyy obvious that nobody can act unless there is 100% certainty that they are right - at T2W its taken to an extreme in that the certainty exceeds 100% by a wide margin in that trading and calls are done in HINDSIGHT

Doomed to failure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Warren Buffet said something along the same lines .............

A fella has to be ready/willing to take that BIG SWING with full vigor and power holding nothing back

For Sharky ...................... waves waves waves wave Math ................... serendipity in wave math

Boeing entire history shows current drop hits at a perfect 78.6% - then rallies to the golden ratio 61.8% AND bonus: drop halted at the uptrendline from 1973

Jesus H Christ, is the entire trading/investing world full of stupid people? Its gotta be, there is no other explanation. Almost everything is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo B A S I C

1588349885904.png

For THE THEE Sharky :) :) ........................................ stunning wave count in Silver for historians

monthly chart shows the entire 5 wave moves starting from the 2011 Top. As you can see, Sharks, I have numbered them in big as 1, 2, 3, 4, ........................ then look at the smaller numbers to the right. this means that the 5th wave is subdividing. This is expected Sharks as in commodities and currencies the 5th wave is the extended one out of the sequence. so we have only waves 1 & 2 of the final 5th completed. Wave 3 of the final 5th is still ongoing ..........

but looook, Sharky, use your keen eyes to notice that within this last segment we have a 1,2, then a 3 a 4 up on the extreme right whichis the current rally in 2020. Can you dig it, Sharky?

Can you dig how much lower Silver has to go in this DEFLATION?

Sharky, I am defining for you the term FIRESALE. Everything is going to ZERO ................ the great RESET!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And remember, Sharks, Silver is a precious metal. Imagine what is going to happen to anything that is not "precious"

--------------------------------------------------

But regardless wher silver or anything is going long-term, we boys just TRADE its moves up and down and up and down but with one huge advantage = we know where the river flow direction is headed ............. so we align our firepower with the river and treat all rallies as suspect and get out quick at the first sign of trouble.

Can you dig it, Sharky? :)

1588352131711.png

Status
Not open for further replies.