Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Sharky ......................... waves, waves, waves ............. Trader333 said you own loads of businesses.

Sharks, behold how WAVES foretold what would happen to the entire worldwide car rental business with HERTZ as the representative business taking it in the yazoo. ......................... This company is sooooooo buggered right now, it can barely gives its cars away near free.

Sharks, try not to buy Hertz. I mean the company, not the stock. I know what you're thinking ........... "I can give rental cars to all the T2W members as birthday presents" ............ I know you are tempted to buy the sucker ............ wait, wait, wait, soon it will go for 5 bucks - same as the Capital of Iceland in 2008.

You want waves, Sharks? You got it. Behold the fury of the Demon circuit, the dreaded Wave 3rd of 3rd at right edge of chart all of the red bars on right. But as can happen sometimes, BEAR throws a curveball and makes the 5th wave the extended wave that subdivides as shown - therefore the dreaded killer wave is the one in the 3rd of 5th position as shown on the extreme right.

Now behold some sheer poetry, Sharks ........ see that hodgepodge of prices on the right of the chart before the calamitous drop? hahahahahahahah, no Elliotician would be able to figure out that structure, they would assign some f***** up lettering to some corrective wave. But it a clear 5 wave structure for the discerning eye which therefore makes it a 1/5 and 2/5 as shown. Meaning that ............... if one does not see that 5-wave structure one would miss the short of shorts of a lifetime in the giant tsunami that followed.

Bonus: see how nicely Fibo's trendline halted the false signal to go LONG just before the tsunami got underway? Had any idiot gone Long, he would have been crucified. do you see the value of a monthly trendline, sharks? Like the american Express card, don't leave home without it.

1588143483779.png

For Sharky ...................... exotic car rentals for your T2W members when they visit

Sharks, wait till around December this year or perhaps early into next year and then when T2W members show up in London to visit, they can just pick up a rental car at the airport and have a ball and drive sheer luxury for under 5 pounds per day or perhaps 20 pounds per week ................ Rolls, Bentleys, Porsche Turbos, Lambos, Lotus, you name it ..................... all worthless ............ all taking it in the yazoo in Fibo's DEFLATION

Already Porsches and Beamers and whatnot are being rented for $33/day in California and this is just in the first 3 weeks of the BEAR induced Corona virus crash. Imagine 6 months from now .................... Yikes

Suggestion: When you get these cars rented to T2W members, take a photo and we'll send it to Baron at ET. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Baron drives a Lambo

Pour it on, Father - what a job you gave me: turning Lead into Gold - I'm having the time of my Life seeing how DEFLATION that nobody expected (except for Harry Dent and about 6 others worldwide) ............. this is all way too much fun for Fibo. To see such incredibly valued items drop to worthlessness so rapidly is a testament to the

3rd WAVE ............. the domain of Fibo ......... the Trend surfer horse that fibo rides is no ordinary horse, he be a desert horse that has deep internal levels of power and acceleration that ain't ever been tapped YET. He be in Guatemala and I can't even go see him. What a fckup!

God, do I love it, so!!!! (y)

Hello Fibo #interesting# thread as in "May you live in interesting times".
I saw the lets ban fibo thread and was about to reply but its been closed FWIW I dont think people should be banned for sharing their views on a public forum. I'm with Evelyn Hall, "I disapprove of your opinion, but I will defend to the death my right to shove my opinion down your throat first" (or something along those lines).

If your ideas have merit they will shine if not others can come and show them up for what they are worth (or better still you can post yourself when you get it wrong). You are the 'zerohedge' or 'london Real' of T2W. I like to keep up with them because they draw attention to the current real issues but put a "Twilight zone" twist on them. They have their finger on the pulse and I can go and research the real story for myself.
Bear market calls ad nauseam , yep forums are full of them, going to be right once every 15 years or so, keep posting and your going to be right one day. Today is your day bask in the glory, it wont last.

Chart is from Bloomberg. I get mine from the committment of traders Report.

The Dumb Money is referred to technically as "Large Speculators" and the smart Money as "Commercial Hedgers" You can download the report Free at CTC website
I didnt know you were a keen cyclist, #metoo. (y)

The new CTC website
It's impossible to please all of the people all of the time

BEAR delivering the goods with angular velocity

Boom! Ball up the chain of command to the Services of the mortgages and so on all the way up and these cats start getting clobbered and fighting amongst each other ................. they be expecting a bailout from Donald. what if it does not come?

Yikes!
And what if Bears dont sh1t in the woods? Maybe thats where all the toilet paper has gone!

Did you even for a moment entertain the thought that 'Orange man bad' wouldn't rush in like a knight in shining armour and throw trillions at the feet of the masters of the universe. I thought you understood modern economics :confused:

For Sharky ............... SPY throws a jinx in my thought-ing - like a kick in the ass .................

It is just shy of 61.8% and the 200-day ema ........... both powerful magnets.

Question is: who/which tells the truth, SPY, DIA or QQQ ???

So nice of BEAR to throw an engineering type problem into the mix to mess with our day and throw us off the scent. There is an easy answer but its elusive. this can cause one to get overly complex in analysis, something I try not to get into ...........

For example .................. asked by Fibo at ET: A car traveling north - in which direction is the friction? 99.99% of ET said flat out, "south" because friction is always opposite. But only one cat got it right. Correct answer is NORTH .......... same direction as the car. How is this possible? Friction by definition is always an opposing force.

BEAR is likely looking for such a level of analysis to figure out such a problem:

Answer: go down to basic-basic and look at the wheel - any wheel. The point of contact with the road has to be looked at. So its then that its easy to see that the propulsive force is south therefore the friction is north. voila!

BEAR is demanding such a type of look-see at some basic-basic that I'm missing? ? Whatever! I have not got it yet, still scratching my head.

View attachment 278907:):)

Hey guys and gals ................ oh my oh my, it gets heavy, the plot thickens .....................

see my SPY chart above in the quote. Notice how its close to the 61.8% level and the 200-day ema? But no Seegar yet, right?

Well, it just got there. So light up the Seeegar and pour on the wine

1588184562801.png

And what if Bears dont sh1t in the woods? Maybe thats where all the toilet paper has gone!

Did you even for a moment entertain the thought that 'Orange man bad' wouldn't rush in like a knight in shining armour and throw trillions at the feet of the masters of the universe. I thought you understood modern economics :confused:

Sure I did, I expected Donald and the FED to throw everything at market - and they ain't done yet. In fact one of your own, a girl named new_trader who loves both, dead_broke & fibo_trader already said this,
"There is no way, no how, no why that Donald Trump wants to go down in history as a one-term president, he will literally crack skulls at the US FED if he don’t get more of what he demands - lower interest rates and QE∞
IMO: The market will make new highs before the next US election"

:):):):):):):):)

For Sharky ................................ this is not a complaint, Fibo fights his own battles unlike the schmucks who cry to Daddy to ban Fibo

for entertainment ............ Brits and Americans ......... same-o same-o never ending saga, always hilarious, always trying to ban Fibo .............. but now ever since May 6, 2019, there is an English girl who has been trying to nail Fibo - not by banning but rather by going up against me in Markets. Say what? Fibo can be beaten by a girl? I love the challenge but she is still smarting from my responses and has recently thrown some love hickeys my way - Sharky has no idea what goes on in his own backyard :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

by new_trader

"new_trader's in your head now deadbroke fibo_trader, there's no escape, ever!"

1588185612074.png

Look at Fibo's hair it perfect! :):):):):):)

Reminder ............................... new_trader vs Fibo

new_trader said/says Gold is going to the Moon (2k, 5k, 20k, 50k, Moon) - she is currently break even Gold investments as Gold crashed for years after she bought furiously and held thru' the entire BEAR market and now up thru' the current bull. She is either positive or slightly negative on her entire life savings invested in Gold - all details are in her Jurnal thread.

Fibo says Gold is going to $700 in 2 years

Who are the people on new_trader's side/camp? All T2W, all Central Banks worldwide, every single bigshot in Finance including Goldman Sachs, Wells Fargo, JP Morgan, Bank of America ............ i.e. every mother's son, the entire planet.

Who are the people on Fibo's side? only 5 or 6 people worldwide

Its Goliath (world) vs Fibo (lone ranger)

new_trader has the Home court advantage - to what extent? 10000000s of Brits all have one thing in common = hate Fibo and hate Americans = double whammy for Fibo :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Love the odds :):):):)

new_trader said Donald Trump/FED (has to win 2nd term) will throw everything at Markets (I agree) - therefore new highs and bull market continues (I do not agree)

Fibo says as in this entire thread from day ............... its a BEAR market and we are going to HELL.

Thus far as of April 29th, 2020 we have gotten to
Purgatory thus far. The competition continues unabated

May the best MAN or WOMAN win!!!

Fibo beaten by a girl? Hey, its possible. I'm all for it.

If it happens, acknowledgement will be posted right here and if I am banned before that, the email to sharky will take care of it so he can post my response here

When it comes to markets, Fibo has no dignity or honor left no more after the solid thrashing on the first 6 pages of this thread - recovered into profit but a thrashing none the less

God, do I love it so!! :):):):):)

Hello Fibo #interesting# thread as in "May you live in interesting times".
I saw the lets ban fibo thread and was about to reply but its been closed FWIW I dont think people should be banned for sharing their views on a public forum. I'm with Evelyn Hall, "I disapprove of your opinion, but I will defend to the death my right to shove my opinion down your throat first" (or something along those lines).

If your ideas have merit they will shine if not others can come and show them up for what they are worth (or better still you can post yourself when you get it wrong). You are the 'zerohedge' or 'london Real' of T2W. I like to keep up with them because they draw attention to the current real issues but put a "Twilight zone" twist on them. They have their finger on the pulse and I can go and research the real story for myself.
Bear market calls ad nauseam , yep forums are full of them, going to be right once every 15 years or so, keep posting and your going to be right one day. Today is your day bask in the glory, it wont last.

:) :) :) :cool::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
An American would never say that last part. They just would not. But a Brit would. Why? Because they are a miserable lot, :) But all criticism is welcome. ALL. Banning is for sissies. Come fight me one on one or as in Brit style, 100s against just one.

Market calls for tops and bottoms are done by a few people, almost always wrong and very difficult to do. But its a huge worthwhile experience for several reasons: it sharpens up one's skills in both TA, SA and in taking hits aka shots to the stomach. At ET I took punches and blows to the stomach almost instantaneously after the opening post. But kept on going.

That's just the way it is - one gots to take the HEAT.

Pops (NVP) asked me, "Fibo what will you do if/when you are wrong?"

Answer: be down for day or 2, get drunk, then snap out of it and go on the attack again. Always the same attitude. The quest for skill goes on and never will end

Reminder for Sharky ................................ :):)

The optimism, good feeling, higher spirits, going back to normal life is happening as we speak on April 29, 2020 (today). States and countries are opening up and very noticeable is the increase in traffic (cars) on the roads ................ people are thinking and exclaiming, "the danger has passes, we have survived, let's get on with our lives now"

This is exactly the same sentiment that happened in the first big rally in the 2008 crash and in the rally in the Great Depression in 1929. IDENTICAL. Then the tsunami wave came-d in and plugged 'em all

This is what they are feeling/thinking now just as they did back then
It came with a surrealistic slowness ... so gradually that on the one hand it was possible to live through a good part of it without realizing that it was happening and on the other hand, it was possible to believe one had experienced and survived it when in fact it had no more than just begun.

Taking it apart, getting into the nitty-gritty .........................

It came with a surrealistic slowness ... so gradually that on the one hand it was possible to live through a good part of it without realizing that it was happening and on the other hand, it was possible to believe one had experienced and survived it when in fact it had no more than just begun.

>>>>> it came with a surrealistic slowness <<<<<<

that is the crash of early Jan 26th, 2018 ( 2 years ago, remember?)

>>>>> so gradually that on the one hand it was possible to live through a good part of it <<<<<<
that is the crash and recovery into the first higher high in 2018

>>>>> it came with a surrealistic slowness <<<<<<
the crash into the Christmas lows in December 2018 also started slowly then accelerated and then got over on a dime"

>>>>> it was possible to believe one had experienced and survived it <<<<<<
that was the feeling when after the Christmas lows of year 2018, the Dow rose and rose and rose again. Sigh of relief. They truly believed they had survived both crashes in 2018. Both crashes so now they were home free and could party again. And they did. They threw all caution to the wind.

>>>>>> when in fact it had no more than just begun <<<<<<
then the current massive crash started and took them all by huge surprise by dong what the world has never EVER seen

>>>>>>>and now on April 2020 they are sure they have lived thru' the worst and survived it<<<<<<<
with Wave 3 around the corner. Forgive 'em Father for they know not what they do or are up against.

Reminder:

the next wave down is Wave 3

The song selected for this wave is "When the music's over" by The Doors

Fibo will attempt to nail and call all 5 legs of this Wave 3 and even time the bear rallies into renewing the short. This wave will last a long time and will demolish and kill and maim and in many cases kill twice. DEFLATION will flood the streets and the FIRESALE will rocket to heights never imagined.

FIRESALE underway ................. only those with the green stuff will be able to take advantage of this ............ as already mentioned so many times in this thread ............. but with these dopey Brits asleep as usual nobody will be able to take advantage of the goodies on the cheap

Houses? 10 cents on the dollar, ditto for cars, coins/stamps/furniture/art/painting/

Prepare to party

new_trader said/says Gold is going to the Moon (2k, 5k, 20k, 50k, Moon) - she is currently break even Gold investments as Gold crashed for years after she bought furiously and held thru' the entire BEAR market and now up thru' the current bull. She is either positive or slightly negative on her entire life savings invested in Gold - all details are in her Jurnal thread.
Warren Buffets rules for investing.
Rule 1 : Dont lose money.
Rule 2 : see rule 1.

I've read new_traders thread and he's keeping a tally of his fund, it has risen consistently over a number of years which is better than 90% of traders.

Reminder:
the next wave down is Wave 3

Fibo will attempt to nail and call all 5 legs of this Wave 3 and even time the bear rallies into renewing the short. This wave will last a long time and will demolish and kill and maim and in many cases kill twice. DEFLATION will flood the streets and the FIRESALE will rocket to heights never imagined.
FIRESALE underway ................. only those with the green stuff will be able to take advantage of this ............ as already mentioned so many times in this thread ............. but with these dopey Brits asleep as usual nobody will be able to take advantage of the goodies on the cheap
Houses? 10 cents on the dollar, ditto for cars, coins/stamps/furniture/art/painting/
Could you send me a PM when it happens I dont want to sleep through it.
Also post a pic of yourself, I'm curious about lady-boys and the adams apple thing. (This lock down is getting to me).

Heys guys, check this out ................ the female version of Fibo.

If she posted at ET she would be banned within 6 months just like Fibo
If she posted at T2W, Trader333 would have banned her on the spot.

In the thread started by Trendie to ban her, Fibo would be the only one to show up in her defense and would probably put all the attackers in hospital of the 3rd kind.

Its a long interview guys but well worth it.

I have come across women like this many times in my life, smart as a whip, shockingly brilliant, talented and great fighting spirit going against insurmountable odds. I lived with one, the daughter of the top diamond merchant in the USA many moons ago - she was getting her Phd. in Psychiatry/Psychology and here's the thing - her wit was out of this world, sense of humor nonpareil .................. and big big big money to go along with that. I was doing OK financially on my own but what I made by entrepreneurship in working she made per second ...................... Fifth Avenue Manhattan was her playground and she introduced me to the big guns.

Smart women, there ain't nothin like 'em.

Heys guys, check this out ................ the female version of Fibo.

If she posted at ET she would be banned within 6 months just like Fibo
If she posted at T2W, Trader333 would have banned her on the spot.

In the thread started by Trendie to ban her, Fibo would be the only one to show up in her defense and would probably put all the attackers in hospital of the 3rd kind.

Its a long interview guys but well worth it.

I have come across women like this many times in my life, smart as a whip, shockingly brilliant, talented and great fighting spirit going against insurmountable odds. I lived with one, the daughter of the top diamond merchant in the USA many moons ago - she was getting her Phd. in Psychiatry/Psychology and here's the thing - her wit was out of this world, sense of humor nonpareil .................. and big big big money to go along with that. I was doing OK financially on my own but what I made by entrepreneurship in working she made per second ...................... Fifth Avenue Manhattan was her playground and she introduced me to the big guns.

Smart women, there ain't nothin like 'em.

See the comments section in the video

Status
Not open for further replies.