Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Sharky .................. :) ...................... waves & TA & FA

London boy delivers a solid kick in the ass to all T2W/ET/Forums ........... RE: FA leads TA (Fundamentals lead Price = Fundamentals are CAUSE, Price is the EFFECT)

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

see post #2282 above .................

see Jim Cramer go on and on about how Markets started putting on such a huge rally just as the NEWS (Fundamentals) of corona deaths and disease started pouring in ............ Jimmy is totally clueless but hey, he's a bigshot on CNBC.

How a HERD boss (Jim Cramer) can keep the HERD stupid and generate the 97% traders lose fiasco.

For historians only ...................... Fibo called the Crash Low of Wave 1 on March 20th - actual low came next day

This was just one trading day before the actual bottom - then the huge rally began - also called in clear unambiguous terms

SLAM DUNK! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Here comes Trader333's smokewagon as the T2W London boys truckload in complaints demanding a ban on the spot for Life about the heresy and spam of this American who contributes NOTHING to a site that is not even his HOME - should instead be receiving a medal for generosity & PITY :) :cool:;)

Toooooo funny ............... but humor is not allowed :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

See post #2283 above ............... this is the original post on March 20th in the Corona Virus thread from which I am now blocked so cannot "quote" it so a copy/paste will do

• #628 March 20, 2020
TOP CALL on Corona Virus fury by Fibo at 9:37 PM California time, March 19, 2020.

Top tick of the Virus power and potency is IN anytime now. Postulate on its way drifting down thru' the filters to get to the Physical Realm right now. Arrival anytime within hours or 48 hours tops.

The darkest hour is just before DAWN. This darkest hour is 9:00 PM Thursday, March 19, 2020 California time.

We ought to have days and weeks of intense frivolous relief and joy from the pestilence known as Corona.

This will coincide with the Wave 1 low of the stock markets worldwide. Prepare for mind blowing rallies northbound.

Small businesses will be dancing in the streets from relief.

Nobody knows this yet. As usual Fibo calls it first.

Saddle up, boys

For historians only .................. see post #2284 above

F***in unbelievable call. Shortly thereafter, China's corona cases hit the newswires as dropping and the rest of the world as slowing down corona cases and now at the end of April the reopening of the economy started by 15 American states and other countries

My my my, Fibo puts out so much spam its incredible - a mortal sin in BritLand

For tomorton (Johnny) .................. stick with it Johnny, you were brilliant in coming up with the excuse to read Fibo without suffering ostracism from T2W Herd by your premise, "I'm looking for Fibo's violations of the T2W Law and Constitution so he can be banned for Life"

Jesus H Christ, from where to where England has gone, once the great superpower now reduced to sissies complaining and ratting on their fellow traders. A rat ship for sea going snitches :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

States start to reopen, ending coronavirus lockdowns; gyms again in Georgia and sporting goods in South Carolina
Published: April 27, 2020 at 10:32 a.m. ET

Wave 3 down

Is the rally (Wave 2 up) complete? Not yet, but its getting there. States are reopening, countries are reopening. The setups for WAVE 3 down are therefore underway in earnest - what setups? The gullible and meek wildebeest must be drawn in again, drawn back into the game again claiming in unison that the disaster has passed us, that it is over and that good times are back again and there is no need to fear no more.

This "good times are back" level as of today April 27th might be the minimum required "enough" to satisfy a Wave 2 rally. I personally would prefer to see an absolute outright dancing in the streets that the danger has passed us and we are now 100% free again. For this reason and this reason only my suspicion is that we might have a 3-wave B leg down followed by yet another rally UP before Wave 3 down begins

Just thought-ing, trying to think ahead as BEAR can be very devious

For historians only .........................

The 2 scenarios I call for the BEAR ............................ see charts below. In chart 1 the next leg down aka Wave 3 could start any time now. In chart 2, the next crash leg down aka Wave 3 will start much later on in the year, possibly July-October 2020 or thereabouts.

More insight will be forthcoming when we start going down again in a 3-wave move or a 5-wave move ...............

1588001548121.png

1588001581818.png

Trader333,

Please put some gasoline in the tanks of SPY, QQQ, DIA .......... they might never get to Las Vegas as they are running on fumes of fumes of fumes.

For historians only ........................

Finally Goldman Sachs gets it right but they needed to dig deep to find the fellow Raoul Pal who said .............. the very same thing Fibo said for 2 years ongoing thru' a megaphone .............

In our
call of the day, former Goldman Sachs hedge-fund manager Raoul Pal said the dollar was the world’s “biggest problem” and that the signal to sell equities was coming soon.

--------------------------------

Jesus H Christ, these guys are slow, slow, slow, but for Raoul Pal, better slow than never

Behold the Master of Disaster aka The Backdoor Man, The 2-moon junction grinder aka Ntwadumela = he who breathes with fire. He has been spotted by Big Joe building up Chi.

1588015603216.png

Ntwadumela = he who breathes with fire on the hunt for lowly currencies who mocked him in 2006-2008. They was laffffing at him. Big mistake. He came out of his funk, winked at Big Joe and blasted north - the bull run has continued unabated since - the corrections are all part of the TREND game.

Frenzied calls filter across the bush to the keen ears of Ntwadumela - he who breathes with fire - the champion of champions, the US Dollar

Ntwadumela is headed north with verve and in spectacular fashion. Hide and watch.

Ntwadumela (US dollar) building up Chi ................. for the 3rd wave onslaught coming soon with such fury .......... Jesus H Christ ............ even I might find it hard to watch as th pain and agony unleashed will be so great

building up Chi at 3:07

Not one single mofo in the Universe has the US Dollar figured out the way Fibo has. Its downright shocking - its Nobel Prize stuff :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: If it got out about how I figured out the secrets of the dollar, Sharky would get 5000 complaints per second to ban me on the spot - however if I was English, it would be OK. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: But an American? NO f***** way, Jose. :cool::cool:

Behold the magnificence of Fibo and this is just a basic elementary chart - there are others like the DEM (Deutsche Mark) becasue of the long history that I use for clarifications about the dollar. there is also the Swissy (CHF-USD) that I use for further relevance

F***** staggering stuff . ..................

1588017679769.png

The US Dollar is such a good friend of Fibo that he permits fibo to do precise precision type Fibonacci results of such shocking precision that would rattle anyone's cage.

F***** Hell the way I timed the 2008 low in the US dollar crash and I was pretty much just a relative newbie beginner at that time, but I spotted it and told the sons of bitches - "Champ going to turn and put it in the ass of all emerging countries" This meant that for Americans Thigh-Land would get incredibly cheaper till from already cheap.

He (the $) did exactly that - it had such an effect on the Brits in Thigh-Land that they would only look at me from a distance and point and say, "there's that American bastard who thinks he's God" and the Americans would be rolling on the floor laffing their asses off as they, due to being a minority in Thigh_land were taking it in the yazoo by these dumbass Brits due to superior army size.

But Big Joe evened the score very fast and became public enemy #1 when he scored the penalty goal with just this one statement that shut them all down and gave the 22 Americans the upper hand - man did they buy me beers and dinners and just would not stop lavishing gifts on me.

The statement that crushed the Brits was (over and above the dollar call being abs. correct) was .............

The UK versus the USA is equal to a frog's p***y versus the Panama Canal

Boom! F****d 'em all and didn't even come once

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

US Dollar weekly channel ......................... but wait: note the usual correction to the 200-day ema and then blast off on the weekly = just one guaranteed trade that has never failed ........... never ever failed ............... an easy 300k profit with massive leverage over a minim f 13 days but more likely 21 days, both fibo numbers - beats an upper echelon executive's annual salary in a mere 13-21 days trade.

God, do I love it so!!!.

:):ROFLMAO::cool:

1588018851475.png

For entertainment only :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:- to really appreciate this, one would have to travel and live in areas dominated by Brits with very low numbers of Americans. Brits are just not aware of their seething animosity toward Americans. As bad and difficult as the Israeli/Palestine issue? Could be.

Can anyone explain the anti-American sentiment to me?
By squarethecircle, July 19, 2014 in Farang Pub - fun, entertainment and Expat life

For NVP ............................ :):) Its no fun without you, Pops . The boy named Fibo misses your wisdom.

Pops, what you might not know is that the best friends of Fibo are in
your age group. They said and asked me once, "Son, you spend an awful lot of time with us old farts who we know are too slow for you - don't get us wrong - we love it - in America nobody cares about the old no more, they treat us like sh*t, but YOU, you come to play cards, take us to the movies, swimming, dinner, holidays, and you listen listen listen intently, what gives?"

Fibo: you are my best friends. I seek wisdom. I am the eternal student. You've got what I seek. That's why.

The question never ever came up again. And they are/were my best friends. Always will be. For the times when the sh8t goes down they have me on speed dial - I always deliver.

Ever since you stabbed me in the back ............................ :):cry::cry::cry::cry::)

The sunset outside my window has lost all its glow
The rose in the garden doesn't bloom anymore

For historians only .........................

The 2 scenarios I call for the BEAR ............................ see charts below. In chart 1 the next leg down aka Wave 3 could start any time now. In chart 2, the next crash leg down aka Wave 3 will start much later on in the year, possibly July-October 2020 or thereabouts.

More insight will be forthcoming when we start going down again in a 3-wave move or a 5-wave move ...............

View attachment 278842

View attachment 278843

Trader333 must be asking hissself, "but how the f*** will we know if the downwave from here is a "B" or the dreaded killer Wave 3?"

They cannot be mistaken for the following reasons:

Waves "B" s are fakes, loads of hot air but no oooomph even if they go distance
Wave "B" is a 3-wave move
Wave 3 is the real thing, thunderous drops - relentless comes to mind
Wave 3 will have gazillion gaps down
Wave 3 will have staggering Voloooooooooome

And finally Wave 3 will have poetry of this sort ....................
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention

If however, the poetry is of this sort ............... its a wave B
The monk bought lunch ........ yeah he bought a little
This is the best part of the trip ......... as below in video at 3:00

12:53 PM Tuesday 28th April 2020

5 waves up in the monster rally from March 23rd low are completed or super close to completion.

Get out of Dodge warning again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For Sharky ................. waves: 5 waves up rally complete(?)

The Sharks will notice how much nicer it is to exit at Wave 3. Why? Lowwwww risk and then see the number of days of sideways movement thereafter for the 4th wave. Not worth it sticking around due to the time value of money, small number of days in this case but the concept can be applied to larger timeframes causing investors who stay in after a 3rd wave to sit on their hands for months and months sometimes before the wave 3 top is exceeded in the 5th and final wave.

QQQ
parallel channel for waves 1,2 & 2,4. Can also be seen as a wedge or Ending diagonal Triangle
RSI trendline nicked but not yet broken. Price trendline nicked but not yet broken. Retracement > but close to 61.8%
Entire rally on low volume

1588104550083.png

For the Sharks ....................... Dow Diamonds ........ same 5 waves but this time in a wedge aka EDT

Have Trader333 take a break from playing God and expand the volume window and draw a perfect downtrend line on the volume. Is that a breakout in downside volume, small but there?

Bothersome is that retracemnt is not at 50% and thus far has not hit 61.8%. Also, RSI trendline still intact. Worse still is the magnet effect of the 200-day ema which sits above.

But like I said, the exit for the smart chaps was the 3rd wave top = leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeest risk

1588106153534.png

For Sharky ............... SPY throws a jinx in my thought-ing - like a kick in the ass .................

It is just shy of 61.8% and the 200-day ema ........... both powerful magnets.

Question is: who/which tells the truth, SPY, DIA or QQQ ???

So nice of BEAR to throw an engineering type problem into the mix to mess with our day and throw us off the scent. There is an easy answer but its elusive. this can cause one to get overly complex in analysis, something I try not to get into ...........

For example .................. asked by Fibo at ET: A car traveling north - in which direction is the friction? 99.99% of ET said flat out, "south" because friction is always opposite. But only one cat got it right. Correct answer is NORTH .......... same direction as the car. How is this possible? Friction by definition is always an opposing force.

BEAR is likely looking for such a level of analysis to figure out such a problem:

Answer: go down to basic-basic and look at the wheel - any wheel. The point of contact with the road has to be looked at. So its then that its easy to see that the propulsive force is south therefore the friction is north. voila!

BEAR is demanding such a type of look-see at some basic-basic that I'm missing? ? Whatever! I have not got it yet, still scratching my head.

1588106541344.png
:):)

Status
Not open for further replies.