Asian Coronavirus Outbreak

That's the real spirit! Sod free entreprise and capitalism - I always knew you were a closet fascist - just look after number one....oh, right, that mostly is capitalism.:)

Tax payers monies don't stretch to packaging you off to St Lucia. You'll need to go to another regime to get that level of service. Have you considered sunny Cuba?

:cool:

Last edited:
Pandemic?

'On August 26, the CDC updated its site with a co-morbidities section, where they admit only about 6% of the reported deaths by Covid in the US in 2020 were due to Covid alone. The other 94% of deaths included an average of 2.6 other causes'

Attachments

• Screenshot (1863).png
    Screenshot (1863).png
    89.5 KB · Views: 101
  • Screenshot (1865).png
    Screenshot (1865).png
    117.2 KB · Views: 85
And when guys like this are coming more around to right thinking individuals point of view, then you know that others are up to monkey business.

re post 2,437

Conspiracy theorists
Congratulations to Kaeso as he raises a key point here- ‘Conspiracy theory’,

We should also congratulate him for not wasting his precious time presenting the weak and transparent argument that people who question the official narrative have a mental problem. Or are just bored. etc

Such worn and weary theories have been discredited so often, they barely deserve to even be called pseudo science. And he quite rightly, wasn’t going to bother making an argument at all. So it should be self evident why we need not watch the video for more than a few (wasted) seconds.

But instead, he leaves it to the ‘professional’ ‘disinfo’ ‘fact checker’ brigade to fill the space where deleted videos were removed. Videos by world re-known experts in their field who disagree with the official narrative and can explain with authority why. (hence the need to censor)

A cunning move by Kaeso no? It leaves the door open for him to tip toe quietly away from the little pile of poo that this video represents.

Whereas, to stand guard over the poo, in defence of it, rather than warn others of it’s toxicity would be an insult to the alt media who spent years researching, investigating and questioning before presenting their findings to an ever growing audience of critical thinking rational human beings. People who knew the mainstream were not informing them of the whole picture. Simple supply and demand.

To support the gatekeepers in their deception would also be an insult to the majority of expert opinion who disagree with fascism. Some of whom are imprisoned because their opinion 'Represents a real threat to our democracy’

The truth does not need an army of agents to protect it from investigation. Lies do.

But this is only one side of so called conspiracy theory.

The real conspiracy theorists

The real conspiracy theorists are those that believe, with not a shred of proof anywhere, that there is a deadly virus that they need to be protected from.

How do they know? Apparently, some tell tale liars told them what to think.

So devout are the unthinkers in their conspiracy theory, they demand that you be protected too.

They demand that you must become a conspiracy theorist .

They demand that you be complicit in the deletion of everybody's’ freedom

They demand that you join their bizarre and ‘mandatory’ satanic mask wearing ritual

They demand that you comply with their anti human distancing and self imprisonment.

They demand that you stay silent while the liars do all the talking

They demand that you play a part in their destruction of civilised society.

They live in fear of a flu virus because it was given a big scary name and sheep are easily scared.

A virus that only exists in the minds of the very people who will directly profit from it

A virus that merely serves as a blatant and transparent attempt to install a New World Order; currently titled ‘New Normal’.

In the past, it was enough to politely close the door to Jehovah's Witnesses and they would just try next door

The new witnesses want to break down your door without a warrant and steal your children so they can ‘save them’ with their toxic vaccines.

Facts Don’t matter to conspiracy theorists

Like typical conspiracy theorists, the ones they dIslike so much, no amount of facts persuade them of their cognitive dissonance and naive gullibility.

While they never hesitate for one second to insult and attempt to ridicule the ‘non believer’ they won’t like it when the tables are turned and they are shown to be wrong. They will tip toe away from their gullibility and complicity. Conspiracy theorists are never wrong in a post fact world.

They believed masses were dying even when they were shown empty hospitals

They believed the NHS could not cope.

They believed that front line staff were dying of the flu, even as they watched fat arsed nurses twerking on tic toc

Their response was to take part in another satanic ritual- clapping like gormless seals in a virtue signalling contest while carefully noting the non compliers.

As the smoke the conspiracy theorists rely on is blown away to reveal the traitors to humanity and their useful idiots reflected in the mirrors, they double down with casual insults and snide humour here.

The fact that the world is rapidly crumbling around them only seems to deepen their resolve to hasten it’s demise by meekly complying, instead of standing against the sheer evil that caused it.

I don’t want the conspiracy theorists to wake up. I want them to go back to sleep. The 1% want us fighting on 2 fronts while they get away with everything they planned.

Don’t let them

Last edited:
The Gov wants to know if they can inject you with 'untested', 'unlicensed', toxic chemicals, with 'no liability for themselves, big pharma, independent gov advisors or those on the ground injecting you' (including the army and other previously non designated medical personnel) And they want to make it mandatory.

Last edited:
How will our culture alter due to covid?
I was watching some film on Netflix, and it occurred to me, that in the same way mobile phones altered plots, and what could happen in movies, the new face-mask wearing will alter films, and their plots.
Will all future movies have all characters wearing masks, other than just Batman and Deadpool?

How will our culture alter due to covid?
I was watching some film on Netflix, and it occurred to me, that in the same way mobile phones altered plots, and what could happen in movies, the new face-mask wearing will alter films, and their plots.
Will all future movies have all characters wearing masks, other than just Batman and Deadpool?
I predict a rash* of a movies involving conspiracies, mask-wearing villains/heroes and a wheeling out of the apocalypse theme - both present and future...and you mustn't forget the great ice-shelf hoax either, or these fantasies of people's houses falling into the sea.

* highly contagious but afflicting only Democrats.

PS: Novichok!!

The video below ought, IMO, to be an eyeopener for anyone who still believes the plague is, well, a plague and that we're all doomed unless we wear face nappies, wash our hands every five minutes and don't mix in groups of more than six etc. I still want to believe that our government is just completely, totally and utterly inept, rather than in conspiracy theories that abound about how, for example, Bill Gates et al want to chip us all via a vaccine. However, given Public Health England's own statistics (linked below the video), it's easy to understand why conspiracy theories are so popular. Why else would the government be inflicting such monumental national self-harm in response to a mere 882 patients who have died in hospitals in England testing positive for Covid-19 aged 79 or under with no pre-existing condition? Yep, you read that right, just 882 patients! True, this figure does not include Wales or deaths outside of hospital. However, the bulk of the latter will be in care homes whose residents tend to be over 80 and who tend to have one or more comorbidity. So, even if we doubled the 882 figure to 1,764 to account for all deaths in England and Wales - that's still statistically meaningless - and in no way warrants the gross infringement of our civil liberties, destruction of the economy and, in particular, the suffering and deaths of untold numbers of people who have not received treatment (and still aren't receiving treatment) for life threatening illnesses. It's absolute madness; makes no sense at all to me and is the reason why I read posts like David's (Knight) -and others like them - with an open mind.
Tim.

The madness is everywhere.

I've had 4 Covid19 tests since this pandemic started, not because I requested even One of them, or because I felt ill, but as a condition of eligibility to go to certain work sites.
Large pseudo public companies, who are mostly Govt funded, have their own testing regimes and unlimited testing kits available. They also have access to private Laboratory test centers.
I expect they are also compensated by the Govt for all expenses to carry out this make-work.

The madness is everywhere.

I've had 4 Covid19 tests since this pandemic started, not because I requested even One of them, or because I felt ill, but as a condition of eligibility to go to certain work sites.
Large pseudo public companies, who are mostly Govt funded, have their own testing regimes and unlimited testing kits available. They also have access to private Laboratory test centers.
I expect they are also compensated by the Govt for all expenses to carry out this make-work.

I remember reading a report by Goldman Sachs or similar, It was a study of the different political ideological climates they visualised would be the best to operate under. They concluded Fascism was the most effIcient and suitable for making profits.

It's not personal, it's businesss.

Lot's of people play their part. I saw recently a clip of Alan Sugar with his latest Apprentice winner. They are going to take on Greggs Bakers and they've been doing a roaring trade in recent months.

'' Because, you know it's time to get back to business. Yes we understand the need for masks and social distancing.......''

As long as he can make even more money then it's all good. Maybe he figures it will all blow over. But what if it doesn't because everyone thinks that?

The video below ought, IMO, to be an eyeopener for anyone who still believes the plague is, well, a plague and that we're all doomed unless we wear face nappies, wash our hands every five minutes and don't mix in groups of more than six etc. I still want to believe that our government is just completely, totally and utterly inept, rather than in conspiracy theories that abound about how, for example, Bill Gates et al want to chip us all via a vaccine. However, given Public Health England's own statistics (linked below the video), it's easy to understand why conspiracy theories are so popular. Why else would the government be inflicting such monumental national self-harm in response to a mere 882 patients who have died in hospitals in England testing positive for Covid-19 aged 79 or under with no pre-existing condition? Yep, you read that right, just 882 patients! True, this figure does not include Wales or deaths outside of hospital. However, the bulk of the latter will be in care homes whose residents tend to be over 80 and who tend to have one or more comorbidity. So, even if we doubled the 882 figure to 1,764 to account for all deaths in England and Wales - that's still statistically meaningless - and in no way warrants the gross infringement of our civil liberties, destruction of the economy and, in particular, the suffering and deaths of untold numbers of people who have not received treatment (and still aren't receiving treatment) for life threatening illnesses. It's absolute madness; makes no sense at all to me and is the reason why I read posts like David's (Knight) -and others like them - with an open mind.
Tim.

'It's absolute madness; makes no sense at all to me'

'When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth'

― Arthur Conan Doyle (freemason)

(Not a perfectly apt quote, but close)

Goldman Sachs or similar, It was a study of the different political ideological climates they visualised would be the best to operate under. They concluded Fascism was the most effIcient and suitable for making profits.

If that was the case most countries would be fascist regime by now. Pie in the sky study imo.

A really interesting interview by Julia Hartley-Brewer on TalkRadio with Dr Mike Yeadon, a former chief scientific advisor to Pfizer. Usually, these boffins are very careful with their language, such that if they're critical of the mainstream narrative - they do so indirectly and ring fence their comments with loads of caveats etc. Not this chap - he's refreshingly blunt and to the point. Enjoy . . .