Asian Coronavirus Outbreak

EU rules are strictly applied these days -
Quite correct.
As an EU resident, you have precisely zero privacy. -
Your (as a trader) brokers, whichever EU country they happen to operate (be registered) in, report your details (yes, all of them) to the authorities in that country. [this is a condition of their operating licence]. If that happens not to be your country of residence, no matter, the details are automatically shared and forwarded to your own local authorities. Or basically, it's shared with any nosey Tom Dick or Harry meddling bureaucrat in whatever trivial capacity that has the whim to poke around in your personal data.

True, this isn't like the US, where the CIA along with most of the other Government Agencies has been doing that with impunity since records to harvest personal data from existed, lol.

None of this actually matters, since there is nothing you could do to prevent it happening, permitted or not.

What matters, is whether that data itself, or any evidence obtained on the back of that data, can legally be used against you.

Which you'll find is the point at which, if you're even lucky enough to have a constitution, that it gets thrown out the window in the name of some 'higher' more honorable cause, like 'fraud prevention' or 'national security' or some other such equally vague but laudable term implying the moral high ground.

Whatever your political leanings may be, don't be fooled- what Governments of all creeds around the world have in common is their absolute right to dictate what you are allowed or not to do and when and where you are permitted or not to do it. You have no right to privacy from the Government or any of it's agencies. Simple as that.

😷

Why should I be concerned if peeps want to know about my movement as long as my freedoms are not restricted?
Where were you at 3am this morning?
Where are you at 11 am every day?

Can you post the gps coordinates on this thread please.

LOL

1. In bed. :sleep::sleep:

2. Usually at a desk somewhere by the sea in West Sussex. Not sure about weekends depends on external forces.

Watching paint dry. :ROFLMAO:
So despite what you wrote, you clearly are concerned about people knowing your movements.
I went to the trouble of downloading the data google had stored about me from my phone, they plot your exact movements all day every day and then use that to plot where you live, where you work, who you visit etc...
If your not willing to post that here you shouldn't let google have that information either.

Quite correct.
As an EU resident, you have precisely zero privacy. -
Your (as a trader) brokers, whichever EU country they happen to operate (be registered) in, report your details (yes, all of them) to the authorities in that country. [this is a condition of their operating licence]. If that happens not to be your country of residence, no matter, the details are automatically shared and forwarded to your own local authorities. Or basically, it's shared with any nosey Tom Dick or Harry meddling bureaucrat in whatever trivial capacity that has the whim to poke around in your personal data.

True, this isn't like the US, where the CIA along with most of the other Government Agencies has been doing that with impunity since records to harvest personal data from existed, lol.

None of this actually matters, since there is nothing you could do to prevent it happening, permitted or not.

What matters, is whether that data itself, or any evidence obtained on the back of that data, can legally be used against you.

Which you'll find is the point at which, if you're even lucky enough to have a constitution, that it gets thrown out the window in the name of some 'higher' more honorable cause, like 'fraud prevention' or 'national security' or some other such equally vague but laudable term implying the moral high ground.

Whatever your political leanings may be, don't be fooled- what Governments of all creeds around the world have in common is their absolute right to dictate what you are allowed or not to do and when and where you are permitted or not to do it. You have no right to privacy from the Government or any of it's agencies. Simple as that.

😷

Indeed.

By the way, some of the funniest reality clips on Youtube show a person who thinks that by declaring themselves a Sovereign Citizen they are no longer responsible to the government or subject to the government's laws.

They usually start out by saying "I was not driving officer, I was travelling" and they usually end up being either a) fined, b) jailed or c) tased and sometimes all three. And occasionally subdued by a large German Shepherd..... What fun.

So despite what you wrote, you clearly are concerned about people knowing your movements.
I went to the trouble of downloading the data google had stored about me from my phone, they plot your exact movements all day every day and then use that to plot where you live, where you work, who you visit etc...
If your not willing to post that here you shouldn't let google have that information either.

I let Google know that information because they use it to help me.

If I type in a postcode to search on maps, it knows my location automatically - so I get directions quicker. Why do I want to punch in my postcode 1000 times.

How convenient. WHO shielding China.

Coronavirus: 'Missing link' species may never be found

An "intermediate host" animal passed the coronavirus from wild bats to humans, evidence suggests.

Evidence suggests, but they never cite any evidence?!

Nightingale Hospital in London placed on standby
The hospital, which opened on 3 April with space for 4,000 beds to treat Covid-19 patients, could resume operations again if needed.
it was revealed to have treated 51 patients in its first three weeks.
Fewer than 20 patients are being treated there at present, the BBC understands.

The government hadn't got a clue when this was commissioned, I would say what were they thinking but they obviously weren't thinking.
And all the other 'Nightingale hospitals' dotted around the country that have seen zero patients...

Lest we forget the impact of the genocide of white farmers in South Africa.
Funny how that has escaped the attention of the MSM.

You can see where this is going, not only will we end up paying more taxes to save ourselves, but also end up paying more taxes to go into the black hole of charitable donations abroad.

That is for those of us who are still earning enough to pay taxes.

Banned from YouTube, doing a @David Knight here. Video is available on Telegram, I would have thought that it will be avaiable elsewhere also.

Screenshot 2020-05-05 at 09.48.59.png

The locusts have done their worst, now the pandemic is about to finish it off.
Its interesting how the MSM tell us each year that millions of people are going to suffer and we must donate to a worthy cause and each year the reason is different but we must still donate anyway. Dont ask why just give away your money even though you dont have a job because the governments shut down the world.

Funny how the MSM tells us one week its free food for all then the next week its global famine. I wish they'd make their mind up?
Meanwhile no one In Real Life is actually affected by these so called shortages.

Capitalism has created a nimble effective production line that can be re tasked very quickly. Centuries of Patriarchy making things work more efficiently have enabled the mechanisms to see us through another case of the 'flu.

Imagine the scenario people starving in one place, lots of food in another.

Wamen: Ok lets have a focus group to make sure we have an equal number of people of colour on each team, then we need to make badges with everyone's preferred pronouns on them so no one is miss gendered or dead named, someone needs to explain to all the men that man-spreading / man-splaining / man-anything is not allowed... what ok everyone tools down they're already dead.

Men: OK guys, we need to get food from here to here or people will die. Yeah boss we figured that out weeks ago and we've done it already.