anyone trading cable 2013 - lets roll

the bigger players are def long here, at least I have a chance to turn this trade around after being stitched up.

the ultimate cable stitch up today would be to pop the stops at 1.57 then take it all they way down to 1.5630 for the NY option cut where there is a 'large' expiry.

You cable monkeys are just thrashing around. There's no action in cable until the interest rate decision is done tomorrow.

i would imagine if the 80s print then 1.57 will also print, there is more meat there. still time to make the round trip back down to the 1.5630 3pm NY cut

Ouch, CM. You've been selling bottoms and buying tops. :X

As for me, I've been staying out of this market. Can't tell head from tails, it's moving around too much.

I think they are going to run you up and down all day long chasing your stops - they really have nothing better to do today given the rate decision tomorrow. This is a good time to learn about the manipulators.

But I am happy for people to go short today. When they run you out, I get to unwind some longs for more buying at the bottom of the range.

Thanks for your good work mr monster.

A few mins back at desk updating charts. 4hr + still looks bearish re opa, 1hr rangy today-bearish between yesterday's 5630 low and that previous 1hr/4hr/daily swing lo (potential sbr) that saw supply at today's current daily hi...subdued daily range so far today @ 43% of 20 day atr although at 100% of 20 wek atr so far this week.

1hr below.

G/L

Attachments

• z.jpg
    z.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 119
I think they are going to run you up and down all day long chasing your stops - they really have nothing better to do today given the rate decision tomorrow. This is a good time to learn about the manipulators.

But I am happy for people to go short today. When they run you out, I get to unwind some longs for more buying at the bottom of the range.

Thanks for your good work mr monster.

do you have a statement to share?:p

Ouch, CM. You've been selling bottoms and buying tops. :X

As for me, I've been staying out of this market. Can't tell head from tails, it's moving around too much.

I have been smashed up today, short now and moved my stop out to 1.5710, hopefully we can get a nice score on this.:smart:

B. Joe, it might just be me, but I think you're unnecessarily overtrading...

Perhaps you should become the new official statements verifier. Here's my current position profile. I am gunning for no rate change follow by rally.

155630d1360166831-anyone-trading-cable-2013-lets-roll-position.jpg

i wonder what you are going to do when the inevitable happens and price spikes hard against you. for example just what is your plan if we see 1.55 print this week, let me guess, buy more. :LOL: