anyone trading cable 2013 - lets roll

Scenario 2 and 4 (yours) has gone.....just leaves 1 (the highest probability and always was )and scenario 3....which one now Joe ?

G/L

Ffffffin meta...you draw a trendline on weekly then switch TF to daily and the line appears in a different place :rolleyes: :LOL:

Attachments

• GBPUSDWeekly-1.png
    GBPUSDWeekly-1.png
    43.3 KB · Views: 125
  • GBPUSDDaily.png
    GBPUSDDaily.png
    64.2 KB · Views: 128
I think GBP is being used for plays in EUR. It's acting as a repository for money while they go in and out of EUR. EUR looks to be peaking, the down side for GBP is limited. All the money in EUR will get poured into GBP soon enough.

I am adding more on timed intervals.

I think GBP is being used for plays in EUR. It's acting as a repository for money while they go in and out of EUR. EUR looks to be peaking, the down side for GBP is limited. All the money in EUR will get poured into GBP soon enough.

I am adding more on timed intervals.

it's going to the bottom of the monthly range Joe, watch and learn :LOL:

see attached 2 screenshots showing how retail traders through Oanda are positioned into the weekly open for cable. 61% of them are long!!!! kinell I wouldnt want to be long here over the weekend, not in a short term / medium term / long term trade, not in any timeframe.

are any of those your trades joe?

2 days of the week gone and Oanda now show 58% of their cable traders are long, down from 61% at the start of the week. Where did all that money go? :LOL:

2 days of the week gone and Oanda now show 58% of their cable traders are long, down from 61% at the start of the week. Where did all that money go? :LOL:

What's the answer ? I haven't gone, and still there. Price goes up and it goes down. It's too early for you to declare a one way street.

What's the answer ? I haven't gone, and still there. Price goes up and it goes down. It's too early for you to declare a one way street.

open up a monthly chart. the answer is right there for you to see. Price is in the middle of the range on the way down. Why does price tend to move towards extremes of ranges? Because it moves towards liquidity.:cheesy:

lol, it does that...best I can tell that ascending weekly/monthly trend line is coming through 5600-5580 on today's daily candle - will be slightly higher tomorrow....on the weekly and monthly t/f's looks like we are just on it at the lows ?

G/L

Ffffffin meta...you draw a trendline on weekly then switch TF to daily and the line appears in a different place :rolleyes: :LOL:

Attachments

• z.jpg
    z.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 120
anyways I keep my stop @ 1.5705, take profit 1.5610 I am out of here, good luck everyone.

open up a monthly chart. the answer is right there for you to see. Price is in the middle of the range on the way down. Why does price tend to move towards extremes of ranges? Because it moves towards liquidity.:cheesy:

Then you aught to have more confidence in your analysis and hold your trade until the bottom is reached.

lol, it does that...best I can tell that ascending weekly/monthly trend line is coming through 5600-5580 on today's daily candle - will be slightly higher tomorrow....on the weekly and monthly t/f's looks like we are just on it at the lows ?

G/L

Hopefully someone can post up the proper charts...so we know exactly wots wot :)

I still think a possible fake break, then sideways nothingness.

So, teh question still remains...where IS teh trendline? :LOL:

Hopefully someone can post up the proper charts...so we know exactly wots wot :)

I still think a possible fake break, then sideways nothingness.

So, teh question still remains...where IS teh trendline? :LOL:

Trendlines can be very subjective I use them as minor factor only. I am sure bigmac will concur.

Then why did you show the chart with trend lines and asking about it ? Maybe the flow isn't working ?

The mean trumps your flow, like rock to scissors.

It obviously escaped your notice.....I didn't ask anything !

The chart was posted in keeping with the topic of the great big triangle.

This is why you don't get anywhere.

5605-5595 is where that weekly ascending trend line is best I can tell today ...but looks like we are on it on the weekly view-but just below us on the daily.

Current 1hr below.

G/L with that short CM - knocking on door of yesterday's low bids touted to 5625 then 5600/10

Attachments

• z.jpg
    z.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 100
Last edited: