anyone trading cable 2013 - lets roll

Nice 4hr candle on the last close-strong rejection of that 61.8% fib 5878-5687, and supply takes us down..testing the previous swing zones around and toward/at Friday's low.

G/L

Attachments

• z.jpg
    z.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 122
ChaseLancaster: I still think overall these scenarios posted Sunday are in the order of highest probability from 1-4 down, and 1 or 2 is most likley to play out, but unlike Joe who can manipulate the manipulators - I don't know it's all probabilities - thats all.

G/L

No one knows what will happen next - but anyone looking at those charts would say that is the least probable of 4 possible scenarios In order of highest probability-they are:

1. Price will make more downside progress possibly after a pullback
2. The low will hold and price will go sideways in a range consolidation
3. Price will seek out stops under the 5673 low before a move to the upside.
4. Price will reverse from the current low and turn bullish on successively higher t/f's - ie Friday's move down was a 'shake out.'

Anything can happen and you may be right, - the least probable of those 4 scenarios (no.4 - that you effectively outline in your post) may play out but I think you gotta understand what tech analysis indicates to us about the probabilities. By the way I have no axe to grind here - I as always, ended the week flat.

Also, in a circa $440Bln / day market like gbpusd - Im interested in who you think specifically is doing the ' manipulating ? '

Thanks,

G/L

for lulz I have booked myself into a knowledge to action seminar later in the week, it's a lunchtime gig so I hope they put on a good spread. I will try and do some covert sound recording on my phone for lulz playback lololol/.

Test of the Friday low has been rejected . I reckon the bears are going to get a taste of shooting fish in a barrel.

short 55.8

Breaks to the downside of Friday's low and the 5673 lo right into a previous daily swing lo zone...$1.5650/40 Medium demand,$1.5610/00 Strong demand
say Mni.

G/L

Attachments

• dly.jpg
    dly.jpg
    215.8 KB · Views: 120
Scenario 2 and 4 (yours) has gone.....just leaves 1 (the highest probability and always was )and scenario 3....which one now Joe ?

G/L

Test of the Friday low has been rejected . I reckon the bears are going to get a taste of shooting fish in a barrel.

Attachments

• z.jpg
    z.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 141
Scenario 2 and 4 (yours) has gone.....just leaves 1 (the highest probability and always was )and scenario 3....which one now Joe ?

G/L

This is under observation. There is buying interest at the current level. With the stops taken out, there would be no more interest in the downward play.