anyone trading cable 2013 - lets roll

Don't worry mate today has whipped about for no reason i go killed trying to short eurusd at 50 !

Were you playing the close of that big bullish thrust b/o of previous hi on 1hr ? Seems it ran out of steam just above it at the 61.8% 5826-5673/23.6% 6100-5673...pulling back to 38.2% of the move up from yesterday's 5673 lo before fresh buyers came back in. Bad Luck.

All the fundie analysis I am reading suggests that the emphasis is to the downside for this pairing at the moment - but that doesn't mean there won't be good tech opportunities long and short.

G/L

out for -28.9, i suck at trading today!

new fractal LL on daily possible

Looking likely that we coiuld see a fractal swing low created by today's daily candle on this t/f - the daily candle is not closed yet but looking more likely than not. (4th fractal LL in it's downtrend)...In this case a new trend line could be established as shown in pic below.

G/L

Attachments

• dly.jpg
    dly.jpg
    212.1 KB · Views: 123
Were you playing the close of that big bullish thrust b/o of previous hi on 1hr ? Seems it ran out of steam just above it at the 61.8% 5826-5673/23.6% 6100-5673...pulling back to 38.2% of the move up from yesterday's 5673 lo before fresh buyers came back in. Bad Luck.

All the fundie analysis I am reading suggests that the emphasis is to the downside for this pairing at the moment - but that doesn't mean there won't be good tech opportunities long and short.

G/L

Yeah that was it m8

Yeah that was it m8

I think the only way to play these is to have stop at other end of them and if that is too big - use less volume to accomodate the bigger stop (appreciate this is not always possible if trading at min volumes ar platform used is not very flexible) but they often get faded before a follow thru. Alternatively buy the fade at a fib of the move as this too given the thrust can still be high in prob for pip gain as likely (in this caee) more buyers in the length of that candle somewhere !

G/L

Long cable at 42 , usd weakness should continue into the FED also good mortgage approvals helping GBP, still looking for that 93 gap to fill

G/L with it.

Bids were touted down at 5725/35 - tested bottom of that just about at the 50% of 5673-5772 that saw the rise.

G/L

Long cable at 42 , usd weakness should continue into the FED also good mortgage approvals helping GBP, still looking for that 93 gap to fill

Attachments

• z.jpg
    z.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 113
G/L with it.

Bids were touted down at 5725/35 - tested bottom of that just about at the 50% of 5673-5772 that saw the rise.

G/L

Decent rising trendline on a 30 min seems to be holding, plus mkt looking to sell usd due to month end flows aswell asthe fed meeting that i mentioned.

cable.PNG

strong move back up after the false downside break of the 1hr range consolidation found support just short of the 50% of mon lo - tues hi....testing tues hi area now...how strong are the bears now ?

Next offers touted 5790/00.

G/L

strong move back up after the false downside break of the 1hr range consolidation found support just short of the 50% of mon lo - tues hi....testing tues hi area now...how strong are the bears now ?

G/L

Still think higher but also think it may tick lower when states get in before another push above 1.58 !