anyone trading cable 2013 - lets roll

camerons speech tomorrow about possible UK referendum cited as a making cable nervous (bearish). we could seem some wild moves during that speech.

camerons speech tomorrow about possible UK referendum cited as a making cable nervous (bearish). we could seem some wild moves during that speech.

All over for me this afternoon, squared up my position , going to take an early bath ! Good luck speak tom im sure !

i agree defo goes lower , but just taking off some risk overnight and ahead of Mr Cameron ! will be 1.56 this time tomorrow :)

everything points to 1.59 printing so I will hold on until then, managing it on the H1 candles. unless I get whipped out before then.:D

lagarde sucks, damn her for saying more money should be printer, it's reckless, it's risk on and it's stopping cable from dropping. rant over

it's a nice thread - live as well - nice to see - hope this trade runs for you.

yeah i try and post up my entries and exits on the forum within 30 seconds. none of this averaging in, half off here nonsense. one trade, one exit, that's it. hopefully we can get some good pip scores and keep it green every month.

lessons learned today - when a fib lines up with prev S/R on the H1 coupled with an hourly trendline, pay attention, there were some great price action triggers of the 1.6033 level.

again it was a case of being up +30 at one point and I could have taken it off the table, greed took over, but I held as it was a weekly breakout and I expected more flow south.

on the positive side I didn't lose money and I am green for the week/month/year.

not sure whether I will trade tomorrow, I will have limited screen time available and cameron is speaking which will be wild for cable.

hopefully lockhart doesnt shaft me, enter @ fib/prev S/R on Hourly into bearish daily studies.

ps - simple entry of bearish outside 5m bar at top of that swing high. looking to get stops to +0.1 asap.

stop moved to +0.1pips, geez politicians = liars some of the stuff this fed guy comes out with is gold. yeah you print a mountain of money and that wont spike inflation.